"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

It seems everyone saw the same thing as well. Lots of pairs out there but few locations. Thats exactly what happened to the HoH in Manchester. 

Hi guys,

New here,

Just glad to report I got the cigars in a 12!

Was real easy for me to get them from Nike.com

Maybe I did not have a lot of competition ( I am from The Netherlands)

Cheers

Niketown NY would tell me they didn't sell out of the 7's but wouldn't tell me if they had a size 12 cigar. Not about to drive to midtown to be disappointed.

Sorry homie! I went back and tried to get champagnes and they were sold out by then... hoping you got that pair to even it out!

Nah it was cogars or bust for me. I was literally squirmin in my chair wen i got em in my cart. Tried to checkout n got the oos message. Congrats tho man. treat them badboys right

moreno-crying-gif.gif

Nah it was cogars or bust for me. I was literally squirmin in my chair wen i got em in my cart. Tried to checkout n got the oos message. Congrats tho man. treat them badboys right

moreno-crying-gif.gif
Ive been on the other side of that, I know the feeling! These will be cherished don't worry lol

These cigars are freaking on point. From pics I always thought they were suede or nubuck. Now that I have them in hand and see they are full leather :smokin That inner booty and insole is plush.

Last edited:
These cigars are freaking on point. From pics I always thought they were suede or nubuck. Now that I have them in hand and see they are full leather :smokin That inner booty and insole is plush.

Man that is what made me not cop cause I thought it was suede or nubuck.

Had the Cigars size 10.5 in cart on my phone, replied to a text real quick then tried to check out. Ended up with the splash page then got cart-jacked [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Bruh I thought I was going to die. I need those Cigars.

Last edited:
Ntla was the same, a lot of pairs. One employee pretty much confirmed that they had more pairs due to no internet allotment. Don't expect a ndc release.

was able to get cigars off deadstock. almost forgot about their release time, glad people was sleep on them :nthat:

Ntla was the same, a lot of pairs. One employee pretty much confirmed that they had more pairs due to no internet allotment. Don't expect a ndc release.

At least their employees engage with customers.

Dude at NYC keeping his cards close to his chest about availability like all the shoes are his.

Back
Top Bottom