"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

So anyone knows if NTNY sell their leftover today??? Want to wait till the pick up time close but the line mad long when I was there and that just people who won raffle.smh. Might go to check tmr.

Wish I was around when NT atl sold the unclaimed pairs. As of right now, considering just keeping these champagnes, unless I find a straight up trade in my size for cigars.

Champagnes are better looking In person than most pics depict but, I still won't be satisfied till I get cigars.
I love VII's enough to just let these join the rest of the gang tho...we'll see :rolleyes

Last edited:
Thank you Luckyme6! I got to NTNY at 6 and got my sz 13 cigar! I couldn't believe how many were left and NO line. After this morning, I thought I was only going to have the champagne's. They had less than 5 cigar's left size 10.5, a bunch more in 11, 12, and 13.

Really makes you wonder if Nike allocated their inventory to stores and will never release these outside of a restock

Really makes you wonder if Nike allocated their inventory to stores and will never release these outside of a restock
Didn't someone confirm with a nike employee that that stock that would have went to NDC ended up going to the Niketowns across the country...? Seems like a lot of people who entered at niketown raffles flourished AND they had a lot left over...

Lenox said they had so many everyone that entered the raffle almost won. My girl won all the 14's and my boy and his girl got all the 13's

They had a whole full size run.

Don't forget nike is rolling out their new raffle system to make things less hectic than handing out raffle tix.

Why cause they are going to be getting more stock, so that would mean more calling and more raffle tixs to give out.

So I think their new raffle system means more stock shifted to the stores, not all but more. I think they will do NDC release just later down the line.

When they get a better online system. Honestly I think it's going to be more linked to a credit card or something a ATC serivce cannot duplicate

Didn't someone confirm with a nike employee that that stock that would have went to NDC ended up going to the Niketowns across the country...? Seems like a lot of people who entered at niketown raffles flourished AND they had a lot left over...

Sucks for the 90% that don't have nike towns

Today was a success
Success for Nike apparently... $1,070 before tax... 
sick.gif

Good stuff though! Buy what you like!

I need Niketown Las Vegas to come through for me for the win again on Monday with those champs in a size 14 to complete the set

Do the socks that come with shoepalace bundles be jordan socks......or some none name brand for an extra tacked on fee? Smh

Today was a success
Oh, and also, i'd take off that shoe palace raffle sticker before you post a flexing picture.  Can see your phone number when it's zoomed in. Just looking out.
Do the socks that come with shoepalace bundles be jordan socks......or some none name brand for an extra tacked on fee? Smh
Probably.  Still irks me that they sell above the MSRP, which they are free to do, but still wack.  Even more wack when they low key force you to buy accessories in store.

Back
Top Bottom