"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

look at the ring. Should be princess cuts. Fakes have the round diamonds.

Insole is suppose to have an embossed feel as well.

Nice... I remember Alain from their days in the Flea Market back in Miami, FL....

Trying to figure out the head guy's name but my memory to bad... was it Chris? tall white dude

Congrats on pickups
Oh, I have no idea. I'm not that entrenched. Anybody can get a rep code, haha.

stimpgne leftstill some sizes of champagne left on shoe palace... if your okay with 50 dollar surcharge , though.  just added a 10.5 to the cart.

you mean how i got them in cart?  just keep going back when it says all carts are busy and keep adding. for me 1/20 tries works. soon as you get them in cart, the rest is a breeze. lol , guess i got to sleep in this morning.

Last edited:
The burgandy and gum combination looks really nice, khakis or jeans. Unfortunately there was only one store releasing in a 250 mile radius and I could get any friends or fam to go with me to the raffle. On another note these are extremely basic for 250 each. The "champagne" look unfinished. I really want the Bordodeaux 7s and hopefully the Chicago 1s. For 225 I can pick up the NY Jordan 1's that fit my personality(simple,clean,black leather) so not really taking the L.

if you see the page freeze up for a second after you hit add to cart. then give it a minute. if it goes to your cart > your good to go.  If it freezes and hten reloads the page  - thats a sign that its sold out.

late birds get worms too.   dont bother with the cigars those are sold out. just got my pair sz 10.5 .  able to cart a few other sizes as well. honestly the 50 dollar tax is better than the 100+ tax resellers are charging. in my opinion these weres as a sell out of the 6's. 7's tend to be underrated though.

stimpgne leftstill some sizes of champagne left on shoe palace... if your okay with 50 dollar surcharge , though.  just added a 10.5 to the cart.
Props. Couldn't double up on the cigars, but got my pair of champagnes. First time ever getting through on Shoe Palace.

smh. won several 10.5 for the cigar , just need 1 for the champagnes. were they more limited?

Last edited:
late birds get worms too.   dont bother with the cigars those are sold out. just got my pair sz 10.5 .  able to cart a few other sizes as well. honestly the 50 dollar tax is better than the 100+ tax resellers are charging. in my opinion these weres as a sell out of the 6's. 7's tend to be underrated though.
View media item 1591212

Your the man. Good look just checked out sz 11. Any one else can help with a sz 11 or 11.5 cigar please PM me.

Would rather give an independent reseller my money before this shady company that resells with an account...Never will patronize SP or Nice Kicks.

Would rather give an independent reseller my money before this shady company that resells with an account...Never will patronize SP or Nice Kicks.
never had bad experiences with shoe palace. At least they handle returns, and respond to emails.  Nicekicks- Ill agree with.

They sold me a real shady and beat up pair with ink marks over them.  When I inquired about them, they gave me a 30% discount and refused a refund.  I even said , hey its okay - Ill take the loss if you can keep an eye out for an upcoming release for me to help me get a pair in my size. They refused.

At the end of the day, Im not going to go around and patronize Shoe Palace either, but they can be clutch sometimes.  One thing Ive learned thought , is at the end of the day, if you pay via paypal - paypal has your back on your purchases.  For any 'retailer' to add tax is scummy thing to do..  But Id trust this before I hop onto ebay.

Lol, some a** sold me a pair of fake oreo IV's - he even went out of this way to include the receipt, bag, and box from footlocker (of which he bought his real pair from).  Ive been having real back luck on eBay lately, which is unsually given this guy had 1000+ feedback.  The time before that someone tried to sell me a pair of defective columbia IV's where the leather on the toebox had been scratched\scraped off.  Both tried to screw me over.  Needless to say if you pay via paypal , youll be okay. 

Last edited:
 Was gonna pull the trigger on the Champagnes to go with my Cigars I got this morning but I'm not sure I wanna pay $300 from SP especially since I don't like it as much as the Cigars. I'll probably kick myself for it later when I have no Champage to go w/ my Cigar.

Back
Top Bottom