CA...FOR THE LOSS. Vol. NY > in all aspects

Let me start this off by saying I'm a diehard Niner fan first and foremost but born and raised in Brooklyn -- and still living to this day. I'll root for the Niners if it came down to the Niners-Giants playing for the Conference title, not even close. They f*$ded it up nicely this weekend, how you gonna give up that many unanswered points with a supposedly "smashmouth" team +*+# with that nonsense
indifferent.gif

Them Cali teams sure got murked this weekend, what happuh guy? LOL @ Philip Rivers getting pwnt and crying. Guess he misses Vincent Jackson, huh? Hope the Niners make a move for him 'cause that man is a beeeeeast. Da Raiders are da raiders, heh, self-explanatory. Yeah even though the Jets got handled nicely which I couldn't care less about 'cause I hate alla that Cinderlla storyline with Revis and Hard Knocks and it's #%%$*#$ nice that they got them to shut the @%%! after getting embarrassed like that. Good for the Ravens, definitely a Super Bowl contender.
nerd.gif
  The G-Men did their business on the Panthers so at least one NY team won so that just confirms that NY > CA, huh?

Hopefully the Niners can bring a title to Frisco sometime soon. GO NINERS!!!!!

Btw, NY >>>> CA

moz-screenshot.png
http://
6i8nih.jpg

Let me start this off by saying I'm a diehard Niner fan first and foremost but born and raised in Brooklyn -- and still living to this day. I'll root for the Niners if it came down to the Niners-Giants playing for the Conference title, not even close. They f*$ded it up nicely this weekend, how you gonna give up that many unanswered points with a supposedly "smashmouth" team +*+# with that nonsense
indifferent.gif

Them Cali teams sure got murked this weekend, what happuh guy? LOL @ Philip Rivers getting pwnt and crying. Guess he misses Vincent Jackson, huh? Hope the Niners make a move for him 'cause that man is a beeeeeast. Da Raiders are da raiders, heh, self-explanatory. Yeah even though the Jets got handled nicely which I couldn't care less about 'cause I hate alla that Cinderlla storyline with Revis and Hard Knocks and it's #%%$*#$ nice that they got them to shut the @%%! after getting embarrassed like that. Good for the Ravens, definitely a Super Bowl contender.
nerd.gif
  The G-Men did their business on the Panthers so at least one NY team won so that just confirms that NY > CA, huh?

Hopefully the Niners can bring a title to Frisco sometime soon. GO NINERS!!!!!

Btw, NY >>>> CA

moz-screenshot.png
http://
6i8nih.jpg

last time I checked, the Lakers won the last two NBA championships... and the knicks? psssh

sorry, it doesn't own in all aspects.

last time I checked, the Lakers won the last two NBA championships... and the knicks? psssh

sorry, it doesn't own in all aspects.

Check the Yanks in the last decade. Say something, bring some heat back I enjoy the warmth.

Check the Yanks in the last decade. Say something, bring some heat back I enjoy the warmth.

Back
Top Bottom