Cadwallader Photoshops

Anyone who knows the Original "Dream Jordan Colorway" thread already know who I am by looking at my photoshops. I have so many that Inever got to post so I'm just going to do this thread and update it daily. Please feel free to comment. Even it's just dumpin' on my ps, that'scool, too. The criticism will only make me better at this.

Many many more to come..........

Those 9's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everything else is
eyes.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
wink.gif

^I was the only guy who used cursive writing and crazy backgrounds. I was sure that, that alone would be an instant give away. I'm glad that a fellowphotoshoper of your caliber visited the thread, Fam. I didn't post anything from that thread, but now I will......

^Thanx, Guys.These XIIs are one of my first photoshops. I just redone them now that I have better knowledge of the software that I'm using. So basically,here's something old and something new...................

I done slowed down with the photoshops now. I have to go to school and nobody really even goes in the new dream colorway thread so I feel no reason to poststuff. Keep doing what you doing though fam.
pimp.gif

i thought the style looked familiar, why the new name?

stuff is looking good. one thing i noticed on your Space Jam XIIs, you made the midsole clear? glad to see this clear sole technique being used and understood.

keep it up!

^BP, any improvement on my clear soles is due to you. I remember something that you said once about thinking about what was underneath the sole, and I tookthat into consideration. As far as the clear midsole, we all know that in reality that probably wouldn't work out too well, but for that ps it helped mesell the illusion of being clear a lot better than just a clear sole. And thanx for the props. All us guys who do this pretty much look up to you and yourskills, so it means a lot.

I know that a lot of you will hate the black toe cap, but I needed more black on the shoe or it would basically just be a cool grey v (Already done manytimes). As far as the orange and other colors form the bordeaux vii, there was jut no place for them on this sneaker (IMO).

Back
Top Bottom