Cali Cam - 'Noir' (prod. Elaquent)

Noir is dope
pimp.gif
Good to see you continuing to do your thing.

laugh.gif
@ "the 5 ppl on here that $@@$ with me" NT stay sleeping
30t6p3b.gif

You on RM? I know Elaquent thru RapMusic lol, he's an avid battle fan, great producer as well. Peep this on track he produced for Marv:

You know I ##%! with you. Looking forward to that Golden State vid.

I gotta get back out to Daygo.

Don't worry about NT. As much as they are on top of new stuff before it becomes popular, they also can be followers and won't support something until after it pops. Do you.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Don't worry about NT. As much as they are on top of new stuff before it becomes popular, they also can be followers and won't support something until after it pops. Do you.
This
laugh.gif

Your stuff is nice dude, I @#$% with it
pimp.gif

I'm already knowing fam... and you got to hit me next time you out here so we can link.

pimp.gif

Yo, not to say you be churning out project after project but when do you think you'll be dropping another one?

Back
Top Bottom