Calif. Sheriff's Deputies Shoot, Kill 13-Year-Old

I read somewhere that one of the cops was behind the car door when yelling at the kid. If that's the case I would think the car would be facing the kid and there for there should be a video
once da NYPD camera footage comes out

da proof will be in da puddin b

exactly...

And you know this is fact because the cop said so...

A cops word >>>>> *

I love justice

:pimp:
But cops word is all we have at the moment so that's all we can go on, speculating anything else without further evidence is just reaching

Had his back turned with headphones in, heard noise and turned around, then got shot? Amazing. If I turned around and saw guns pointing at me as a natural reaction my hands would probably go up which would make whatever in my hands go up too .. but I guess he was aiming to kill with a toy gun.

So you can detain a maniac that's killed 70 people in a movie theater with a real gun.... And he stays alive...

But the Mexican boy gets killed on an open environment...

Seems legit.

This isn't a fair comparison. Gun violence in the two states are completely different. I don't know if the police in the two states are trained to react differently, but due to the different climates (for gun violence), they will eventually start to train themselves to act differently. If you swap the police forces in these two incidents, the results may be different.

But cops word is all we have at the moment so that's all we can go on, speculating anything else without further evidence is just reaching

It doesn't even matter what anyone else would say. Cops words are like concrete as hell

You could have 5 people say it didnt go down like that. People would still believe the cops. And even then if it gets to trial they'd resign or quit and get off

Had his back turned with headphones in, heard noise and turned around, then got shot? Amazing. If I turned around and saw guns pointing at me as a natural reaction my hands would probably go up which would make whatever in my hands go up too .. but I guess he was aiming to kill with a toy gun.
why the hell would you be carrying a gun like that with your headphones in....and not even remotely think or consider that it might make people feel uneasy about it and they might call the cops on you??? that gun didnt have a tip n sure as hell dont look plastic....

why the hell would you be carrying a gun like that with your headphones in....and not even remotely think or consider that it might make people feel uneasy about it and they might call the cops on you??? that gun didnt have a tip n sure as hell dont look plastic....

Thought I read that some of these kids go into a empty lot/field and play with these toy guns? So my assumption is he was used to doing this and didn't think anything of it? I don't know

Thought I read that some of these kids go into a empty lot/field and play with these toy guns? So my assumption is he was used to doing this and didn't think anything of it? I don't know

Regardless...theres a little thing in our heads that tell us "whoa...our boy brought a real gun today?! Oh, its not real you say? K, i still dont feel right with that gun here. Looks WAY too real and that would be asking for trouble this time around...nothing about this gun makes me feel safe even though we wanna just play shootout" unfortunate though....this couldve easily been avoided. I dont know what the cops will go through but i think they wont get in trouble. But the kid brought it onto himself. I know we all dont like cops for whatever reason, most of it is usually justified hate towards them. But also look at it from their side at times...dudes gotta worry about unarming 13yr olds w ak's and after they do what comes natural to a scared human, they gotta get mindraped to find out that they killed an innocent child due to obliviousness

So because all these kids go to this lot and play with their guns that makes it ok for a teenager to carry a very lifelike fake gun. People keep saying it was a fake gun like that's even relevant. If It looks like real gun, officers are going to treat it like a real gun, and that **** looks real as ****.

Ultimately this is on the parents for letting him walk out the house with that fake gun.

Last edited:
Used to have air soft wars with my friends all the time at age 13 on the street and little park near my friend's house. It really is harmless and could teach a kid something about gun safety.

Sadly we'd probably be arrested if we were 13 in this day and age.

So because all these kids go to this lot and play with their guns that makes it ok for a teenager to carry a very lifelike fake gun. People keep saying it was a fake gun like that's even relevant. If It looks like real gun, officers are going to treat it like a real gun, and that **** looks real as ****.

Ultimately this is on the parents for letting him walk out the house with that fake gun.
Can you explain what you mean by "makes it ok". I didn't know it was illegal to play with fake guns. Did he break a law? Was he doing something wrong?

Last edited:
keep thinking people inferring things doesnt happen..

like someone said... cops word is concrete... so it would take a mountain of evidence for something to be changed.

not speculating is like taking every chick's word at face value on the amount of D's she's taken in her life...

you one stupid dude if you do. :lol:

Here's what he was carrying. He should have complied...

View media item 627332
From 10 meters I can believe that was real. The gun doesn't have a orange tip which is LEGALLY required.

1. 10 secs to decide suspect the gun

2. No attempts at non lethal shots

Bad situation and cop was technically justified but he did NOT give enough time to understand the situation.

Last edited:
So from what I've read this last page, it's the boy's fault for not listenin
mean.gif
Boy is in the wrong for carrying around a lifelike gun. That's about it though. He shouldn't have been shot as a result, but anyone would know carrying around a piece like that would draw attention.

Cops in the wrong for handling it the way they did. No shots were fired by the kid (obviously, gun was fake) so reacting recklessly is on the cops and they should be held accountable.

Last edited:
:smh: Kid should have complied but at the same time, these cops act like deadly force is the only method. Shoot the kid in the leg or somethin.

So if not deadly force, what kind of "force" are they supposed to use when they think a teenager has an assault rifle and isn't dropping the weapon?

And don't be dumb guys, cops aim for center mass when shooting. They aren't going to be aiming for no damn legs.

I swear some of you are so simple.

:smh:

u do kno that deadly force is only to be used as a last resort correct?

Based off of who's report, the officers? Oh ok. Carry on

If i carry that gun towards you neighborhood and you see me i bet you if you have a gun youll pull it out too and eventually shoot me once i turn and face you

That's the glory of hypotheticals, they can be used to support an argument. Also, the glory of one side of an incident not being able to be told because they're dead like Trayvon.

Were the officers the first to see the kid w/ the gun? If he's walking around in broad daylight wouldn't someone in the neighborhood see him? Were there any calls made about the kid and the gun? If u were to carry a gun in my neighborhood, of course I would if I was on the street w/ u. Why? because I don't know u just like u'd do the same. Would u shoot little Timmy from down the block if u seen him w/ a relplica pistol that u knew his parents just bought him to shoot squirrels? Probably not because u know him

It's not a matter or what you and I would or wouldn't do in a situation because neither of us knows and we're not police officers. The issue lies in trained police officers not using better judgment. They say their lives are in danger, yet they stop, get out of their cars and confront the alleged perp BEFORE calling for backup.

Back
Top Bottom