Calif. Supreme Court to take up GAY MARRIAGE BAN...... possibly overturn the vote???

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by repinqueens

mad.gif

WHAT DOES YOUR BIBLE THUMPING HAVE TO DO WITH MY GOVERNMENT

God is over your government.

um no.....no it isn't. You wana live where god=religion? move to the middle east. Beheading galore, seems up your alley

this is America we are supposed to have separation of church and state
Do me a favor? That anger/dis-ease you have when your typing? Get rid of it. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm not trying to behead you. Chill. I don't condone in any way what they do. Violence gets us no where. And God is over this government. And this world for that matter.
answer me this. YOUR god tells you that you should be tolerant & loving of all people including sinners. You should love thyself as they neighbor. You shall not judge others, only God can judge people. Then who are you to say that their lifestyle is wrong, who are you to scorn them, who are you to discriminate against them.

by doing this are you not going against the things that God has directed you to do? answer this question for me.

Discriminate? Judging? So in your terms, us telling them that homosexuality is wrong is the same as telling your kids you don't want them staying out late and being around the Anderson kids because they are always in trouble. When did honesty become judging? No one condemned to a jail sentence or hell. We're warning them of their actions to help prevent the latter of the two.
Please quote me more nonsensical biblical passages. Please tell me how not only you, but everyone should abide by that. Point me in the direction of the woman that acknowledges her "sins" by not being subordinate to men. Show me where you your biblical brigade is offended by female rape victims that don't marry their rapist. Why aren't you mad that women don't speak to men with fear? Why aren't you mad about the lack of stubborn children being executed?

Guess what? These are all in the bible too. Is taking the bible literally only acceptable when it backs up your intolerance? You quote the bible as if it is your guideline for life yet you personally choose what is applicable to your life. You'd never tell a woman not to speak unless spoken to. Hell no. You'd never suggest that a child be killed because he is stubborn. Nope. Why? Because that doesn't benefit you. Those quotes don't coincide with your ridiculous views on humanity. Why in the hell would you ever want to use the bible to prove your own sins? That doesn't benefit you! Your intolerance and hatred can hide behind the veil of "the bible told me so" and anyone that doesn't agree is acting against the bible. Quote all you want. You aren't proving your validity. You are merely proving your ignorance.
Well you read it as is and don't try to spin it. God doesn't want women to be held down like pets lol. I think people really went deep on the called run play on this one. When he said "honor and obey" I'm sure he meant for it to be expressed as the Man is the leader of the family. What are you talking about man? You speaking blindly out of anger bro. We don't condone rape and where does it say a women has to marry her rape victim? We aint trying to suppress women in the first place dude. Your just throwing slander and anger man. Calm down please? Why would we be mad about people not dying? Come on man. I'm telling you that you are speaking with anger in your eyes and for no reason. All you guys do is look for the worst in us. Thats it. Thats why you try to use our bible verses and etc that you yourself don't even understand.

So we're intolerant because we know that the sanctity of marriage should be up held and protected? We're intolerant because we want to help homosexuals avoid the same thing we're trying to avoid. Thats out of Love not intolerance. You don't know me so don't say what I do or don't. When did it say in the bible for the woman to speak unless spoken to? I'll wait. The child part died in the new testament but if someone else knows other wise please correct me. Why would we want to use the bible? Well it is the world of God handed down through man. And that shows that we want you all to know we are human like you. We have faults and failures in life. But we are trying to better ourselves as each day passes. We are aware of our wrong doings and I personally want you to know that I'm trying to live a life without sin. That benefits me and you because I want to reach you. I'm just like you man. I just want you to at least know of God so you will have a chance a being saved. Thats not ignorant.

You missed my point, which honestly, at this point isn't surprising. Listen carefully. My question is why don't you condone an insistence that victim marry her rapist. Why don't you condone the execution of stubborn children? Why don't you condone treating women as second-class citizens? These are in the bible! They are "the word of god" too! Where is your insistence that these too be followed? You are so quick to quote the bible when it supports your own intolerance. If I suppress a woman, can I too quote the bible as my end-all?

oh you want bible quotes?

Corinthians 14: 34: Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35: And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home

Ephesians 5:22:
Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

Timothy 2:11: 11A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

Deuteronomy 21: 18-21: [table][tr][td][/b]If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21:21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.[/b][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]That's not spin yo! Those are quotes. The same kind of quotes you use to support your ignorance. You can say I am spinning it, but I am not. Oh and saving me? Quit. I don't believe in god, but if I did I refuse to think that you are in better graces due to your non-acceptance. Spread your hate speech as the "word of god" all you want.

Christians just got PWNED. A perfect example of them just hearing what they want to hear and preaching what they want to preach
roll.gif
. If you want to use the argument " its in the bible" then I hope youlisten to everything in there.

Ack. Damn Yuku cut off my post.

Here it is again:

Question

Those that believe that gay marriage would fall out of the definition of marriage, what are you guys' take on marriage between people of other religions?or people that don't subscribe to any religion at all? Is their marriage lesser than yours? Why are you tolerant of their marriages but not of gaymarriage? I'm assuming since you guys shot down gay marriage that any marriage outside of the Church is next on the list right?

Or could it be because homosexuals are such a small minority, discriminated against by not just Christians, that you guys feel you have a better chance atexacting change with them? Wild out and try to push a ban on an Islamic marriage or an Atheist marriage.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

mad.gif

WHAT DOES YOUR BIBLE THUMPING HAVE TO DO WITH MY GOVERNMENT

God is over your government.

um no.....no it isn't. You wana live where god=religion? move to the middle east. Beheading galore, seems up your alley

this is America we are supposed to have separation of church and state
Do me a favor? That anger/dis-ease you have when your typing? Get rid of it. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm not trying to behead you. Chill. I don't condone in any way what they do. Violence gets us no where. And God is over this government. And this world for that matter.
answer me this. YOUR god tells you that you should be tolerant & loving of all people including sinners. You should love thyself as they neighbor. You shall not judge others, only God can judge people. Then who are you to say that their lifestyle is wrong, who are you to scorn them, who are you to discriminate against them.

by doing this are you not going against the things that God has directed you to do? answer this question for me.

Discriminate? Judging? So in your terms, us telling them that homosexuality is wrong is the same as telling your kids you don't want them staying out late and being around the Anderson kids because they are always in trouble. When did honesty become judging? No one condemned to a jail sentence or hell. We're warning them of their actions to help prevent the latter of the two.
Please quote me more nonsensical biblical passages. Please tell me how not only you, but everyone should abide by that. Point me in the direction of the woman that acknowledges her "sins" by not being subordinate to men. Show me where you your biblical brigade is offended by female rape victims that don't marry their rapist. Why aren't you mad that women don't speak to men with fear? Why aren't you mad about the lack of stubborn children being executed?

Guess what? These are all in the bible too. Is taking the bible literally only acceptable when it backs up your intolerance? You quote the bible as if it is your guideline for life yet you personally choose what is applicable to your life. You'd never tell a woman not to speak unless spoken to. Hell no. You'd never suggest that a child be killed because he is stubborn. Nope. Why? Because that doesn't benefit you. Those quotes don't coincide with your ridiculous views on humanity. Why in the hell would you ever want to use the bible to prove your own sins? That doesn't benefit you! Your intolerance and hatred can hide behind the veil of "the bible told me so" and anyone that doesn't agree is acting against the bible. Quote all you want. You aren't proving your validity. You are merely proving your ignorance.
Well you read it as is and don't try to spin it. God doesn't want women to be held down like pets lol. I think people really went deep on the called run play on this one. When he said "honor and obey" I'm sure he meant for it to be expressed as the Man is the leader of the family. What are you talking about man? You speaking blindly out of anger bro. We don't condone rape and where does it say a women has to marry her rape victim? We aint trying to suppress women in the first place dude. Your just throwing slander and anger man. Calm down please? Why would we be mad about people not dying? Come on man. I'm telling you that you are speaking with anger in your eyes and for no reason. All you guys do is look for the worst in us. Thats it. Thats why you try to use our bible verses and etc that you yourself don't even understand.

So we're intolerant because we know that the sanctity of marriage should be up held and protected? We're intolerant because we want to help homosexuals avoid the same thing we're trying to avoid. Thats out of Love not intolerance. You don't know me so don't say what I do or don't. When did it say in the bible for the woman to speak unless spoken to? I'll wait. The child part died in the new testament but if someone else knows other wise please correct me. Why would we want to use the bible? Well it is the world of God handed down through man. And that shows that we want you all to know we are human like you. We have faults and failures in life. But we are trying to better ourselves as each day passes. We are aware of our wrong doings and I personally want you to know that I'm trying to live a life without sin. That benefits me and you because I want to reach you. I'm just like you man. I just want you to at least know of God so you will have a chance a being saved. Thats not ignorant.
You missed my point, which honestly, at this point isn't surprising. Listen carefully. My question is why don't you condone an insistence that victim marry her rapist. Why don't you condone the execution of stubborn children? Why don't you condone treating women as second-class citizens? These are in the bible! They are "the word of god" too! Where is your insistence that these too be followed? You are so quick to quote the bible when it supports your own intolerance. If I suppress a woman, can I too quote the bible as my end-all?

oh you want bible quotes?

Corinthians 14: 34: Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35: And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home

Ephesians 5:22:
Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

Timothy 2:11: 11A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

Deuteronomy 21: 18-21: [table][tr][td][/b]If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21:21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.[/b][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]That's not spin yo! Those are quotes. The same kind of quotes you use to support your ignorance. You can say I am spinning it, but I am not. Oh and saving me? Quit. I don't believe in god, but if I did I refuse to think that you are in better graces due to your non-acceptance. Spread your hate speech as the "word of god" all you want.

Christians just got PWNED. A perfect example of them just hearing what they want to hear and preaching what they want to preach
roll.gif
. If you want to use the argument " its in the bible" then I hope you listen to everything in there.

Dude I told him earlier the reason behind that scripture. I think it was directed at certain females. The scripture I was reading said that womenwere too vocal in the church and it lead to confusion in the church. So before you say some got PWNED do your research and find out why it was said and what itwas referring to.

Question

Those that believe that gay marriage would fall out of the definition of marriage, what are you guys' take on marriage between people of other religions? or people that don't subscribe to any religion at all? Is their marriage lesser than yours? Why are you tolerant of their marriages but not of gay marriage? I'm assuming since you guys shot down gay marriage that any marriage outside of the Church is next on the list right?

Or could it be because homosexuals are such a small minority, discriminated against by not just Christians, that you guys feel you have a better chance at exacting change with them? Wild out and try to push a ban on an Islamic marriage or an Atheist marriage.
And as far as the different religions getting married, that is unequally yoking yourself

2 Corinthians 6:14-17

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial[a]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
I wouldn't marry outside my beliefs. I don't think others should either.

^
That's another thing about the Bible that I'm sometimes iffy about. I mean, this is suppose to be the word of God yet SO MUCH of it seems to be open tointerpretation by man. Where do you draw the line?

Originally Posted by DL2352

^
That's another thing about the Bible that I'm sometimes iffy about. I mean, this is suppose to be the word of God yet SO MUCH of it seems to be open to interpretation by man. Where do you draw the line?

I try to read it as is and abide by that. I agree it is alot of spin put on the bible. The best thing I can say is live as close as possible to the bible.

I have read some ridiculous things in my days but the constant uneducated ignorance spouting from RKO and OutaControl is so sad.

Dudes bringing up prostitution now
laugh.gif

Be glad you live in Ohio because some of us see prostitutes walking around everyday anyway, with my kids. I could care less,, my lady could care less and myson could definitely care less.

RKO, why would i leave? Im not the one with the problem, you are. You are the individual that thinks God's will, should rule over the country in which weshare. You said it your self, everyone has freedom of religion, so by you not being able to put your religious views aside while voting means you are pressingyour religious beliefs on others. Which sometimes wouldnt matter, but when you are taking rights away from a minority in this country that has just as muchrights as you do then what you are dong is not only unamerican but unconstitutional. You are losing this argument just like you have been for the last 15 pagesand all you can say to back your argument is some make believe garbage that you have been brainwashed into believing. You might not like hearing that but thatis the truth. You have absolutely 0 facts to back you, where as us, the people opposing you have laid down concrete facts since the start of this thread.

The facts are this, what you believe is just that, a belief, its blind faith. You have been taught everything you are saying and that is the fact. You havenever had a conversation with god, he never told you to take away the rights of a minority in this country based on their sexual orientation. That simply didnot happen.

Now what did happen, in real life a bunch of bible thumping radicals took away basic civil rights of Americans because of a belief that has no factual backingwhat so ever. Thats the facts, Christians have made their equals, their countryman 2nd class citizens and said to them "you dont deserve the basic civilrights you were born with" and why? Because their parents read it in a book and in turn ruined their childrens free thinking minds by imposing thosehateful views on their kids.

A lot of you christians are hateful human beings and its to bad there isnt a Hell because it would be all so fitting if it was filled with the same hateimposing individuals that think they are really preaching gods will.

I am disgusted by yall. :X

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I have read some ridiculous things in my days but the constant uneducated ignorance spouting from RKO and OutaControl is so sad.

Dudes bringing up prostitution now
laugh.gif

Be glad you live in Ohio because some of us see prostitutes walking around everyday anyway, with my kids. I could care less,, my lady could care less and my son could definitely care less.

RKO, why would i leave? Im not the one with the problem, you are. You are the individual that thinks God's will, should rule over the country in which we share. You said it your self, everyone has freedom of religion, so by you not being able to put your religious views aside while voting means you are pressing your religious beliefs on others. Which sometimes wouldnt matter, but when you are taking rights away from a minority in this country that has just as much rights as you do then what you are dong is not only unamerican but unconstitutional. You are losing this argument just like you have been for the last 15 pages and all you can say to back your argument is some make believe garbage that you have been brainwashed into believing. You might not like hearing that but that is the truth. You have absolutely 0 facts to back you, where as us, the people opposing you have laid down concrete facts since the start of this thread.

The facts are this, what you believe is just that, a belief, its blind faith. You have been taught everything you are saying and that is the fact. You have never had a conversation with god, he never told you to take away the rights of a minority in this country based on their sexual orientation. That simply did not happen.

Now what did happen, in real life a bunch of bible thumping radicals took away basic civil rights of Americans because of a belief that has no factual backing what so ever. Thats the facts, Christians have made their equals, their countryman 2nd class citizens and said to them "you dont deserve the basic civil rights you were born with" and why? Because their parents read it in a book and in turn ruined their childrens free thinking minds by imposing those hateful views on their kids.

A lot of you christians are hateful human beings and its to bad there isnt a Hell because it would be all so fitting if it was filled with the same hate imposing individuals that think they are really preaching gods will.

I am disgusted by yall. :X

Brainwashed? I did all this research myself. Maybe its you who is brainwashed by the world. The same world which will parish. We have prostitutes in Ohio. Andwhy doesn't the rights of prostitutes matter? They are people too. They have rights too. THIS IS AMERICA!
laugh.gif
They are a minority as well. Why do we take away their rights? Is it in theconstitution to take their rights to make money by having sex? Why is it illegal?

So the people against me laid down cold hard facts? Like what? You sound like a new patriots fan from last season. I didn't vote dude. You coming at melike I voted. And God did say homosexuality is wrong. He said marriage is between MAN and WOMAN too. Not John and Ben or Susan and Debbie. They didn't havemarriage rights EVER until this new generation of sin came rolling in. Basic civil rights? IT WAS THE CHURCHES TO BEGIN WITH. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTANDABOUT THAT?

And we don't have facts? OK whatever. I'd rather live by faith then by the standards of this earth. This earth will parish and so will the sins of it.God is forever. And the people that are ruining there children are the ones who teach their children that mess is cool. Whats cool about a man getting it fromanother dude? Whats good about it? Look at the prison population. They have men having sex with each other like they are FEMALES. Whats right about that?"Well they have a place to put my penis so its ok". I tried to keep my cool but somebody has to be real on this one. If you want to teach yourdaughters and sons that its ok to have sex with the same sex then thats on you. But don't put they mess in front of my child's face. Be disgusted.I'm disgusted too.

A lot of you christians are hateful human beings and its to bad there isnt a Hell because it would be all so fitting if it was filled with the same hate imposing individuals that think they are really preaching gods will.
There are hateful people everywhere you look. I for one don't like homosexuality due to the faith that they face in the after life. There willbe Christians in Hell. It wont be the ones who holds God's word and strive to get closer to him. Thanks for the best wishes though
grin.gif
. You guys have displayed more hate towards us than I ever knew you had. I forone am hurt
frown.gif

The way I feel about this lifestyle is set in stone. I believe what I believe out of love. I don't want anybody to go to hell.

People continue to lean on their own understanding
smh.gif

People saying we are intolerant to homosexuals? whereas homosexuality is a sin?

YES I am intolerant to homosexuality. But I am not intolerant towards people. I still love those folks and hope that they find the right path.

I will never EVER say a sin is okay though.

The fundamental difference is faith. Either you have it and your eyes are opened, or you don't and you can't see it they way us believers see it.

I agree though with RKO, the hate in here is off the chain.

I honestly can't figure out why you guys go back and forth with these religious cats, you will never break through to them. Just like they will neverconvince us of their beliefs. These threads are completely pointless.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

People continue to lean on their own understanding
smh.gif

People saying we are intolerant to homosexuals? whereas homosexuality is a sin?

YES I am intolerant to homosexuality. But I am not intolerant towards people. I still love those folks and hope that they find the right path.

I will never EVER say a sin is okay though.

The fundamental difference is faith. Either you have it and your eyes are opened, or you don't and you can't see it they way us believers see it.

I agree though with RKO, the hate in here is off the chain.
Oh yeah they wont come out and say it but I believe some of these dudes hate me.
tired.gif

The way I feel about this lifestyle is set in stone. I believe what I believe out of love. I don't want anybody to go to hell.
I tried to keep my cool but somebody has to be real on this one. If you want to teach your daughters and sons that its ok to have sex with the same sex then thats on you. But don't put they mess in front of my child's face. Be disgusted. I'm disgusted too.

Hmmm

I'm sensing some mixed signals here. Sounds like you don't want them to change out of love, you want them to change because you are disgusted.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I tried to keep my cool but somebody has to be real on this one. If you want to teach your daughters and sons that its ok to have sex with the same sex then thats on you. But don't put they mess in front of my child's face. Be disgusted. I'm disgusted too.

Hmmm

I'm sensing some mixed signals here. Sounds like you don't want them to change out of love, you want them to change because you are disgusted.

I see what you did there. I am disgusted by the thought like MANY others. But Honestly I would like for them to change so they can be saved. I still see whatyou did. Stir the pot up huh?

Hmmm

I see what you did there. I am disgusted by the thought like MANY others. But Honestly I would like for them to change so they can be saved. I still see what you did. Stir the pot up huh?

You see what I did there? So that would mean I saw what you did before you realized you did it, correct?

Homie, I didn't do anything but quote YOUR words, because it was just one of the many fallacies that I've observed in this post.

It's ok to admit you slipped up.
ohwell.gif

Marriage is a religious ceremony. Organized religion rejects homosexuality. That's fine.
The problem occurs when the GOVERNMENT gives married partners tax breaks & certain other individual advantages.
Call it a "civil unions" or whatever you wish, but give +@$! & hetero committed partners the same LEGAL rights & I have no problem.
Let religious people "preserve" their ceremony, but let everyone have equal rights.

Hmmm

I see what you did there. I am disgusted by the thought like MANY others. But Honestly I would like for them to change so they can be saved. I still see what you did. Stir the pot up huh?

You see what I did there? So that would mean I saw what you did before you realized you did it, correct?

Homie, I didn't do anything but quote YOUR words, because it was just one of the many fallacies that I've observed in this post.

ohwell.gif

Slip? No I think its disgusting just as God does. I want them to change just as God does. So where are you going with this?

Hmmm

ohwell.gif

Slip? No I think its disgusting just as God does. I want them to change just as God does. So where are you going with this?

Love =/= Disgust.

Not even close to being synonymous.

As far as the topic at hand? I don't really care about homosexuals. Not in the sense that I don't care for their well being, but their lifestyleshave nothing to do with me. And the religion aspect? I didn't major in theology but I know a little bit. I'm not even religious, but I know thatJesus only gave one commandment. Love your neighbor. So the hell with everything else. If people just focused on that, I think we'd all be in a betterplace.

You say you want to help those lost in the wilderness right? Well maybe you need to do some work shopping because as a neutral observer, it appears that yourtactics are just pissing off, and alienating the same group of people in which you claim to love.

And lets be clear, one sin does not hold precedence over another. With that said, if you subscribe to Christian Theology, we are all sinners. And the cost ofsin is death. You may go to church, you may repent, and you may attempt to walk on the straight and narrow, but at the end of the day, you are just as much ofa sinner as the homosexuals.

So what's all that mean? Focus on yourself. Make sure your stuff is in line. People have free will for a reason right? All that condemning andpreaching is interfering with the free will that each person has.

Make sense don't it?

Hmmm

ohwell.gif

Love =/= Disgust.

Not even close to being synonymous.

As far as the topic at hand? I don't really care about homosexuals. Not in the sense that I don't care for their well being, but their lifestyles have nothing to do with me. And the religion aspect? I didn't major in theology but I know a little bit. I'm not even religious, but I know that Jesus only gave one commandment. Love your neighbor. So the hell with everything else. If people just focused on that, I think we'd all be in a better place.

You say you want to help those lost in the wilderness right? Well maybe you need to do some work shopping because as a neutral observer, it appears that your tactics are just pissing off, and alienating the same group of people in which you claim to love.

And lets be clear, one sin does not hold precedence over another. With that said, if you subscribe to Christian Theology, we are all sinners. And the cost of sin is death. You may go to church, you may repent, and you may attempt to walk on the straight and narrow, but at the end of the day, you are just as much of a sinner as the homosexuals.

So what's all that mean? Focus on yourself. Make sure your stuff is in line. People have free will for a reason right? All that condemning and preaching is interfering with the free will that each person has.

Make sense don't it?

Let me clear this up. I love THEM as people. But I'm disgusted with the ACT of homosexuality. Yes Jesus said Love your neighbor. I love themwhich is why I'm trying to spread the word. Jesus also said Keep my fathers word and Love him with all your heart and soul. Loving God is listening to God.God said do not lie with a man as if that man were a woman. You must not have been keeping up with what I said or you just threw it out the window. Yes we areall sinners but we all don't purposely live in sin. Thats what I want to help them avoid. Jesus spread his fathers word so now its wrong that I do it.Don't quote me but I think I have the right and the duty to warn people. The truth hurts. Believe me I know. Jesus pissed people off too but He kept onpreaching. So where are you going with this again? And I'm worried about myself. I'm trying to help my neighbor as I would help myself. It may pisspeople off but they need to know the message. Don't they? Oh and knowing and repenting of your sins and working to astray from sin is different than saying"oh well I'm a sinner so I'm going to keep doing it because I want to". Oh and Jesus didn't say "let your fellow man go withoutknowing my word". So what now?

Oh yeah...

All that condemning and preaching is interfering with the free will that each person has.
Whose condemning? There is a difference in telling someone what God wants and "your going to hell dude". So I guess a preacherinterferes with free will and your mom telling you what not to do in life is interfering with your free will as well.

Let me clear this up. I love THEM as people. But I'm disgusted with the ACT of homosexuality. Yes Jesus said Love your neighbor. I love them which is why I'm trying to spread the word. Jesus also said Keep my fathers word and Love him with all your heart and soul. Loving God is listening to God. God said do not lie with a man as if that man were a woman. You must not have been keeping up with what I said or you just threw it out the window. Yes we are all sinners but we all don't purposely live in sin. Thats what I want to help them avoid. Jesus spread his fathers word so now its wrong that I do it. Don't quote me but I think I have the right and the duty to warn people. The truth hurts. Believe me I know. Jesus pissed people off too but He kept on preaching. So where are you going with this again? And I'm worried about myself. I'm trying to help my neighbor as I would help myself. It may piss people off but they need to know the message. Don't they? Oh and knowing and repenting of your sins and working to astray from si nis different than saying "oh well I'm a sinner so I'm going to keep doing it because I want to". Oh and Jesus didn't say "let your fellow man go without knowing my word". So what now?

Uhh, What does this have to do with laws & equal rights under this government?
You can believe what ever you wish. Why shouldn't these people have a LEGALLY recognized union under the law? Regardless if you agree with the lifestyle ornot. Your views & those like you should not dominate the universal governance of this nation.

Here it is again:

Question

Those that believe that gay marriage would fall out of the definition of marriage, what are you guys' take on marriage between people of other religions? or people that don't subscribe to any religion at all? Is their marriage lesser than yours? Why are you tolerant of their marriages but not of gay marriage? I'm assuming since you guys shot down gay marriage that any marriage outside of the Church is next on the list right?

Or could it be because homosexuals are such a small minority, discriminated against by not just Christians, that you guys feel you have a better chance at exacting change with them? Wild out and try to push a ban on an Islamic marriage or an Atheist marriage.
Can someone please respond to this? I'd really like to know.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Let me clear this up. I love THEM as people. But I'm disgusted with the ACT of homosexuality. Yes Jesus said Love your neighbor. I love them which is why I'm trying to spread the word. Jesus also said Keep my fathers word and Love him with all your heart and soul. Loving God is listening to God. God said do not lie with a man as if that man were a woman. You must not have been keeping up with what I said or you just threw it out the window. Yes we are all sinners but we all don't purposely live in sin. Thats what I want to help them avoid. Jesus spread his fathers word so now its wrong that I do it. Don't quote me but I think I have the right and the duty to warn people. The truth hurts. Believe me I know. Jesus pissed people off too but He kept on preaching. So where are you going with this again? And I'm worried about myself. I'm trying to help my neighbor as I would help myself. It may piss people off but they need to know the message. Don't they? Oh and knowing and repenting of your sins and working to astray from si nis different than saying "oh well I'm a sinner so I'm going to keep doing it because I want to". Oh and Jesus didn't say "let your fellow man go without knowing my word". So what now?

You can believe what ever you wish. Why shouldn't these people have a LEGALLY recognized union under the law? Regardless if you agree with the lifestyle or not. Your views & those like you should not dominate the universal governance of this nation.

Um I didn't say anything about their unions. I said they need to leave marriage alone but I didn't touch their unions. But anyway peoplethat have your beliefs should dominate the government?

Here it is again:

Question

ohwell.gif

I responded to this on the last page. I guess it was lost in the Great Wall of text
laugh.gif

Question

And as far as the different religions getting married, that is unequally yoking yourself

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial[a]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."

^
But would you go so far as to try to get heterosexual marriages outside of your own religion banned? That's what I'm trying to get at.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

You can believe what ever you wish. Why shouldn't these people have a LEGALLY recognized union under the law? Regardless if you agree with the lifestyle or not. Your views & those like you should not dominate the universal governance of this nation.
Um I didn't say anything about their unions. I said they need to leave marriage alone but I didn't touch their unions. But anyway people that have your beliefs should dominate the government?

Here it is again:

Question

ohwell.gif

I responded to this on the last page. I guess it was lost in the Great Wall of text
laugh.gif

Question

ok so here is a parallel situation for you
you believe that homosexuality is sinning & that homosexuals shouldnt be allowed to get married.
therefore you are ok with homosexuals being denied the right to marry

so since you believe that marrying outside your beliefs is sinning & that nobody should be allowed to do that
therefore you should be ok with people being denied the right to marry outside of their religion?

does this parallel make sense to you? i can put it in simpler terms if you need

^
But would you go so far as to try to get heterosexual marriages outside of your own religion banned? That's what I'm trying to get at.
Good question. Well It said don't yoke with non believers. There are a bunch of religions that are branches of a bigger tree. Thats why Idon't really like when people call me a Christian. I like the term follower of Christ more because it covers more ground. Thats something churches shouldbe well aware of and thats why I said "marriages" should be letf to the churches to decide. They should know how to handle those situations alongwith gay couples. Civil unions are something different I don't know too much about but marriages should left to the churches.

ok so here is a parallel situation for you
you believe that homosexuality is sinning & that homosexuals shouldnt be allowed to get married.
therefore you are ok with homosexuals being denied the right to marry

so since you believe that marrying outside your beliefs is sinning & that nobody should be allowed to do that
therefore you should be ok with people being denied the right to marry outside of their religion?

does this parallel make sense to you? i can put it in simpler terms if you need

I understand your question
laugh.gif
. Like I said before. Leave itto the churches. But I do think those who are believers shouldn't marry non believers. But with that people can lie and get married anyway. Its likestopping curruption in police departments. How can you identify a the crook if they're all wearing the same clothing and act the same.

Back
Top Bottom