Calif. Supreme Court to take up GAY MARRIAGE BAN...... possibly overturn the vote???

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

if homosexuality was meant to happen, wouldn't these couples have a viable way to reproduce without the aid of modern medicine?
Well why did God create gay people?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
the problem is he didn't. he created people, and by their free will they have become gay. if gayness was genetic, how would it be passed down? obviously the parents of said child wouldn't have the "trait" , seeing as how they procreated. so the argument that they have no choice is null. if gays wanna do what they wanna do, they should go somewhere else, I don't want the beautiful state of California defiled by those flamboyants.
wow. i was pretty damn close with what i said.

[Religious fanatic] being gay is a choice, because god gave humans free will they can even choose to be gay. even though it occurs in animals & they donthave free will like humans. i dont kno how to counter this logically, so im just going to say im trying to save your soul & God Bless you. [Religiousfanatic]

don't you think i read that before i posted? you aren't as smart as you think you are, unfortunately. I will now leave this thread ecstatic with thethought of gays not being able to marry. The people of California have voted, and they have voted very, very, well. Thugnificence, maybe you can go to Canada,or the Netherlands? You'll fit right in there

don't you think i read that before i posted? you aren't as smart as you think you are, unfortunately. I will now leave this thread ecstatic with the thought of gays not being able to marry. The people of California have voted, and they have voted very, very, well. Thugnificence, maybe you can go to Canada, or the Netherlands? You'll fit right in there
yes the intolerant religious discriminatory folks in california voted to pass Prop 8. now the courts will overturn that ruling citing that it isunconstitutional & i will personally make a thread dedicated to you when that day comes.

And for the record. im not gay in any way shape or form, i just happen to have the belief that everybody deserves the same rights & shouldnt bediscriminated against.

P.S. reported for personal attacks.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

if homosexuality was meant to happen, wouldn't these couples have a viable way to reproduce without the aid of modern medicine?
Well why did God create gay people?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
the problem is he didn't. he created people, and by their free will they have become gay. if gayness was genetic, how would it be passed down? obviously the parents of said child wouldn't have the "trait" , seeing as how they procreated. so the argument that they have no choice is null. if gays wanna do what they wanna do, they should go somewhere else, I don't want the beautiful state of California defiled by those flamboyants.
I really feel sorry for anyone affiliated with you. If you were raised this way, I can name two people who are failures. That is the truth. Yourignorance is astounding. Do you think mentally ******ed people only come from the mentally ******ed?

Oh and "go somewhere else"???? Please. Do you realize that interracial marriages were once illegal? What is your problem?

laugh.gif
nobody is saying that is hereditary. homosexuality has been researched and there are several factors that effect a person's sexualorientation. all of it suggesting that sexual orientation isn't a choice. either come back with an argument or CONCEDE. peace

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Untitled

If u let gays rock wit the marriages, it'll re-write history, and being gay will be as normal as being a lefty...or being as frivolous as "hmmm I feel like chicken tonight, wait.....nah I want a pizza tonight"

Ya ready for that?
grin.gif

^^^hope thats sarcasm other wise you're an idiot if you think telling gays they cant marry makes less gays in society. Come on at least give me some religious reason that I can't argue because of faith. but when you say things like that you sound dumb
whoa, talkin about completely missing the ball
laugh.gif

lemme make myself clear *ahem*

the babies of the 90's and 00's will grow up thinking being gay is as normal as being heterosexual if gay marriages are passed, hence re-writinghistory for gays forever.

thats the elephant in the room no one is talking about. how "NORMAL" do you want being gay percived in america? cuz you know if the gays win in caliits gonna spread thruout the other states since its a supreme court issue now.

People should read some Thoreau. He makes good points about how conscience should rule, not majority and law. Lets face it, the majority is easily influencedby a minority (in this case churches). Although, all this hoopla about Prop 8 would annoy him to no end, its a perfect example of the inexpedience ofgovernment. Why does California's majority get to decide on an issue that really doesn't affect them? And why is so much money spent on so few? Bothsides are missing the point. Why does the government have anything to do with marriage? It makes no sense to me. Someone wants to get married, they aren'tdoing anything harmful to anyone (polygamy argument comes into play here, but I don't think that polygamy is anywhere near the same issue), let them getmarried. Why does everyone need to vote on this? Why should what a hick in central valley or a hippie in Berkeley affect how someone wants to live their life?

If u let gays rock wit the marriages, it'll re-write history, and being gay will be as normal as being a lefty...or being as frivolous as "hmmm I feel like chicken tonight, wait.....nah I want a pizza tonight"

Ya ready for that?
grin.gif

^^^hope thats sarcasm other wise you're an idiot if you think telling gays they cant marry makes less gays in society. Come on at least give me some religious reason that I can't argue because of faith. but when you say things like that you sound dumb
whoa, talkin about completely missing the ball
laugh.gif

lemme make myself clear *ahem*

the babies of the 90's and 00's will grow up thinking being gay is as normal as being heterosexual is gay marriages are passed, hence re-writing history for gays forever.

thats the elephant in the room no one is talking about. how "NORMAL" do you want being gay percived in america?
it doesnt matter how normal being gay in america is perceived. Being gay is something that naturally occurs in nature, and humans are a part ofnature. so naturally being gay will occur in some humans, not all humans, but some.

^^you didn't read this post obviously...

-being married involves tax dollars from everyone, people care how their tax dollars are used.

-education and influence aftershock is whats the real issue here...people are afraid that they'll teach the babies of this generation that homosexualitybeing completely normal and comparable to heterosexuality

i know for a fact that most people don't care what others do behind closed doors, its the other things that got people completely against the issue.

and for gay people to start to blame minorites and church folks for there L is funny...i mean they made NO inroads in any of these groups for them to gain anysupport.

and for gay people to start to blame minorites and church folks for there L is funny...i mean they made NO inroads in any of these groups for them to gain any support.
wait, why shouldn't they be blaming churches?

Originally Posted by repinqueens

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by repinqueens

mad.gif

WHAT DOES YOUR BIBLE THUMPING HAVE TO DO WITH MY GOVERNMENT

God is over your government.

um no.....no it isn't. You wana live where god=religion? move to the middle east. Beheading galore, seems up your alley

this is America we are supposed to have separation of church and state
Do me a favor? That anger/dis-ease you have when your typing? Get rid of it. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm not trying to behead you.Chill. I don't condone in any way what they do. Violence gets us no where. And God is over this government. And this world for that matter.
answer me this. YOUR god tells you that you should be tolerant & loving of all people including sinners. You should love thyself as they neighbor. You shall not judge others, only God can judge people. Then who are you to say that their lifestyle is wrong, who are you to scorn them, who are you to discriminate against them.

by doing this are you not going against the things that God has directed you to do? answer this question for me.

Discriminate? Judging? So in your terms, us telling them that homosexuality is wrong is the same as telling your kids you don't want them staying out lateand being around the Anderson kids because they are always in trouble. When did honesty become judging? No one condemned to a jail sentence or hell. We'rewarning them of their actions to help prevent the latter of the two.
Please quote me more nonsensical biblical passages. Please tell me how not only you, but everyone should abide by that. Point me in the direction of the woman that acknowledges her "sins" by not being subordinate to men. Show me where you your biblical brigade is offended by female rape victims that don't marry their rapist. Why aren't you mad that women don't speak to men with fear? Why aren't you mad about the lack of stubborn children being executed?

Guess what? These are all in the bible too. Is taking the bible literally only acceptable when it backs up your intolerance? You quote the bible as if it is your guideline for life yet you personally choose what is applicable to your life. You'd never tell a woman not to speak unless spoken to. Hell no. You'd never suggest that a child be killed because he is stubborn. Nope. Why? Because that doesn't benefit you. Those quotes don't coincide with your ridiculous views on humanity. Why in the hell would you ever want to use the bible to prove your own sins? That doesn't benefit you! Your intolerance and hatred can hide behind the veil of "the bible told me so" and anyone that doesn't agree is acting against the bible. Quote all you want. You aren't proving your validity. You are merely proving your ignorance.
Well you read it as is and don't try to spin it. God doesn't want women to be held down like petslol. I think people really went deep on the called run play on this one. When he said "honor and obey" I'm sure he meant for it to be expressedas the Man is the leader of the family. What are you talking about man? You speaking blindly out of anger bro. We don't condone rape and where does it saya women has to marry her rape victim? We aint trying to suppress women in the first place dude. Your just throwing slander and anger man. Calm down please? Whywould we be mad about people not dying? Come on man. I'm telling you that you are speaking with anger in your eyes and for no reason. All you guys do is look for the worst in us. Thats it. Thats why you try to use our bible verses and etc that you yourself don'teven understand.

So we're intolerant because we know that the sanctity of marriage should be up held and protected? We're intolerant because we want to help homosexualsavoid the same thing we're trying to avoid. Thats out of Love not intolerance. You don't know me so don't say what I do or don't. When did itsay in the bible for the woman to speak unless spoken to? I'll wait. The child part died in the new testament but if someone else knows other wise pleasecorrect me. Why would we want to use the bible? Well it is the world of God handed down through man. And that shows that we want you all to know we are humanlike you. We have faults and failures in life. But we are trying to better ourselves as each day passes. We are aware of our wrong doings and I personally wantyou to know that I'm trying to live a life without sin. That benefits me and you because I want to reach you. I'm just like you man. I just want you toat least know of God so you will have a chance a being saved. Thats not ignorant.

Homosexuality isn't only present in humans though.
We're not animals. We are held to a higher code and expectancy than them. Thats why people use the phrase "they were acting like animalsout there". That shows you we are not animals. God made us humans.

YOUR GOD TELLS YOU TO BE TOLERANT OF ALL PEOPLE INCLUDING SINNERS
Tolerant and loving yes. Sin with them no.
YOUR GOD TELLS YOU TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF

Tolerant and loving yes. Sin with them no.

YOUR GOD SAYS THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN JUDGE OTHERS
Telling the truth is what this is. Telling the truth and trying to help save others as you would yourself isn't judging.

yet you are not tolerant of homosexuals & their lifestyle
I'm not going around causing harm unto them nor am I calling them any type of slurs.
you do not love them as you love yourself
False. If I didn't I wouldn't try to spread the word to them.

you are judging them, which according to your god, you have no right to do
Telling the truth is what we're doing. I didn't sentence them to jail or anything.

youre going against your own beliefs as stated here. please explain this to me. its ok, i'll wait for you to make up some excuse as to why its ok for you to do that.
Wait no longer bro. No excuse needs to be made. Stop throwing out stuff you don't fully understand.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

and for gay people to start to blame minorites and church folks for there L is funny...i mean they made NO inroads in any of these groups for them to gain any support.
well if u want to be married you gotta go to the source of marriage from a SOCIAL angle. its something that was institutied in church, and if udon't get a decent co-sign you won't fly.
minorites welcome outsiders as long you represent for em. gay people have done nuffin to win the support from either.....and after that comparing the blackcivil rights movement to the gay and lesbians and taking a MAJOR L i doubt you're gonna win them over now.

Its funny if people don't agree with you they are ignorant, intolerant, foolish and the other name calling you come up with. Once again. We are not animalsnor the God hold us to the standards of animals. Don't dumb yourself down like that.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

When there 6-7 year old daughter asking you why are those two boys making out..and they would think it is acceptable. idk.. i just think it shouldnt be allowed in the classroom.

that argument is bogus you think if they banned same sex marriage your niece,nephew, daughter, son won't see two boys making out? what are they going tolook the other way? you're going to move to a 'straight' neighborhood?
laugh.gif
come on acting like same sex marriage directly means the future will automically be exposed to homosexuality AS IF IT'S NOT EXPOSED ALREADYbecause of our generation

there is no real reason except you don't like or accept gay people so which one is it? btw this isn't personally to you it's to whoever said theyvoted yes based on a educational standpoint

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

When there 6-7 year old daughter asking you why are those two boys making out..and they would think it is acceptable. idk.. i just think it shouldnt be allowed in the classroom.

that argument is bogus you think if they banned same sex marriage your niece,nephew, daughter, son won't see two boys making out? what are they going to look the other way? you're going to move to a 'straight' neighborhood?
laugh.gif
come on acting like same sex marriage directly means the future will automically be exposed to homosexuality AS IF IT'S NOT EXPOSED ALREADY because of our generation

there is no real reason except you don't like or accept gay people so which one is it? btw this isn't personally to you it's to whoever said they voted yes based on a educational standpoint
no actually once its in the law your gonna have to adjust accordingly educationwise.

ok another useless 10+ gay marriage thread NT. Thanks see you when its gets overturned for another 10+ page thread Ill make sure to bookmark so I can just copyand paste next time

ok another useless 10+ gay marriage thread NT. Thanks see you when its gets overturned for another 10+ page thread Ill make sure to bookmark so I can just copy and paste next time

When that new one is made I'll send my best wishes and blessings.

laugh.gif
@ religion. i feel sorry for you that use w/e excuse the 'bible' tells you.. can't even come up with your own reasoning. have to go hide underyour pastor's skirt whenever you're asked to bring up valid points.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

that argument is bogus you think if they banned same sex marriage your niece,nephew, daughter, son won't see two boys making out? what are they going to look the other way? you're going to move to a 'straight' neighborhood?
laugh.gif
come on acting like same sex marriage directly means the future will automically be exposed to homosexuality AS IF IT'S NOT EXPOSED ALREADY because of our generation

there is no real reason except you don't like or accept gay people so which one is it? btw this isn't personally to you it's to whoever said they voted yes based on a educational standpoint
no actually once its in the law your gonna have to adjust accordingly educationwise.

what does that have to do my question? lol their reasoning for prop 8 is on a educational standpoint supposedly

my question is aren't children exposed to homosexuality RIGHT NOW? why are people acting like if it's taught in classrooms that would be the

ONLY way children would be exposed to this lifestyle what's next banning gay people from walking on the same side of the street

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
@ religion. i feel sorry for you that use w/e excuse the 'bible' tells you.. can't even come up with your own reasoning. have to go hide under your pastor's skirt whenever you're asked to bring up valid points.
happy.gif
God Bless you man.

what does that have to do my question? lol their reasoning for prop 8 is on a educational standpoint supposedly

my question is aren't children exposed to homosexuality RIGHT NOW? why are people acting like if it's taught in classrooms that would be the

ONLY way children would be exposed to this lifestyle what's next banning gay people from walking on the same side of the street
Yeah their exposed to it now but I don't want my kids think gay marriage is right.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

well if u want to be married you gotta go to the source of marriage from a SOCIAL angle. its something that was institutied in church, and if u don't get a decent co-sign you won't fly.
minorites welcome outsiders as long you represent for em. gay people have done nuffin to win the support from either.....and after that comparing the black civil rights movement to the gay and lesbians and taking a MAJOR L i doubt you're gonna win them over now.
sorry, i do not think you answered my question. why shouldn't they be blaming churches?

laugh.gif
@ religion. i feel sorry for you that use w/e excuse the 'bible' tells you.. can't even come up with your own reasoning. have to go hide under your pastor's skirt whenever you're asked to bring up valid points.
happy.gif
God Bless you man.

Yeah their exposed to it now but I don't want my kids think gay marriage is right.

spare me the god bless you crap. i don't throw my believes in your face as much as you do, so chill with it.

laugh.gif
happy.gif
God Bless you man.

spare me the god bless you crap. i don't throw my believes in your face as much as you do, so chill with it.
God Bless you and your family bro. You guys act like I'm wishing death on you. Chill with the hostility
laugh.gif

yeah, thanks for respecting my request. real 'love thy neighbor' of you.
OK OK gosh
laugh.gif
? Well best wishes?

Mannn
ohwell.gif
and
tired.gif
at the same time I know for a fact a lot of things taught in school aren't right so if you're going to make it seem like you're really concern about what's taught in your childs' school please do so evenly and complain about everything

all of a sudden these parents coming out the woodworks talking about I don't want my child learning this and that when it's obvious they should be informed so they don't grow up to be as close-minded and ignorant as whoever didn't allow them to learn
wink.gif

OOOOO nice jab at the end. Oh I don't have kids yet.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This is absurd if you ask me... the PEOPLE spoke. Why should the California Supreme Court potentially overturn what the PEOPLE voted for.
I don't care if you are FOR or AGAINST the gay marriage band...
This goes past that... so what now the vote of the people may not matter??
Because the majority of people aren't educated about the state constitution, especially regarding equal rights and what is deemed constitutional.
QFT we had a bunch of people lead by false commercials and crap this should be overturned!!'

pimp.gif

i Voted no on prop 8 but since it passed i dont think it should be over turned. if that was the case what the hell was the point of voting?
what was the point of amending slavery? what was the point of allowing women to vote? by your own words 'it passed i dont think it should be

overturned' how clear can a person make it? obviously some laws aren't constitutional and that's why they get ratified

Mannn
ohwell.gif
and
tired.gif
at the same time I know for a fact a lot of things taught in school aren'tright so if you're going to make it seem like you're really concern about what's taught in your childs' school please do so evenly and complainabout everything

all of a sudden these parents coming out the woodworks talking about I don't want my child learning this and that when it's obvious they should beinformed so they don't grow up to be as close-minded and ignorant as whoever didn't allow them to learn
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom