California Considers 4 Day Work Week For Larger Companies

Is this a sign of people being lazy?

• Yes (Lift up your bootstraps)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • No (A shorter work week boosts morale and productivity)

Votes: 44 86.3%

• Total voters
interventional radiology
never valet parked in my life :lol:

They let interventional radiologists work 4 days a week? Where do I sign up at? :nerd:

You must be in a big group or university hospital cause the interventional radiologists I know are getting killed but some of them work private practice in remote areas where they are the only ones available.

This is already standard at most large firms though. At least at my company, it's not an official "No working" but few meetings are held on Fridays and its pretty common for folks to be offline by 3 or so.

“nobody wants to work anymore”

Unemployment is at an all time low, that statement doesn’t even make sense.

I was against this because people need the 40 hours to survive but I realize/ assume that overtime will be quicker.. So I'm all for it..

California needs to worry about not important things line out of control homelessness, ridiculous gas prices and it’s crappy liberal politicians, who have literally destroyed this once great state, before this needless issue.
What are your thoughts on Obama and Biden?
B8FDBA20-0E36-4D71-87EA-59F65B4BF734.png

California needs to worry about not important things line out of control homelessness, ridiculous gas prices and it’s crappy liberal politicians, who have literally destroyed this once great state, before this needless issue.
Ohhhhh.

-I read an article about middle management not liking work-from-home arrangements because it exposes how so many middle managers add little value to companies.

There are to be overlords of lower-level employees' lives. There suppose value is just "managing people" and not something related to the company's bottom line

If employees are at home, upper management realizes that they don't need so much middle management.

There are other jobs where people probably realize that their value is dependent on people being in the office.
Company I work for just slashed a **** load of middle managers in CA, NV and AZ. As a field manager I’m kinda glad because I’m the one who does most the work and they get credit but it’s sad because it was sudden

Bootlickers are just brainwashed and listen to the fear tactics of the company. They don’t know any better. Their minds are ruined with propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom