Call me crazy but sure seems this way....

Originally Posted by 23jump9man45

Yup most of these kids never saw him play but they act like they did. I can honestly say I only saw him once but that doesn't mean I didn't watch his games on tv. I used to wear Jordan clothes but with all these kids wearing them all big and making themselves look like idiots I kind of stopped wearing them. I still collect only releases I like not just because they are hyped up to be the "Grail" of alot of kids. Then another shoe comes out and that is their new Grail. So basically these younger "collectors" have ruined part of the shoe game
or wearing Jordans with their little sisters clothes (skinny jeans) LOL

Originally Posted by 23jump9man45

Yup most of these kids never saw him play but they act like they did. I can honestly say I only saw him once but that doesn't mean I didn't watch his games on tv. I used to wear Jordan clothes but with all these kids wearing them all big and making themselves look like idiots I kind of stopped wearing them. I still collect only releases I like not just because they are hyped up to be the "Grail" of alot of kids. Then another shoe comes out and that is their new Grail. So basically these younger "collectors" have ruined part of the shoe game
or wearing Jordans with their little sisters clothes (skinny jeans) LOL

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

after a few years of this shoe game I can happily say I have passed on alot of "Must haves".

Who wants to make a bet more than half the members here never watched jordan play. Yet will say they bleed jordan? IMO any jordan after the XVI was crap and down hill hence why they have only retro them.
So, you've been in the "shoe game" for a couple years and your calling out these other newbies who never watched him play - Im assuming you watched him and weren't into basketball shoes then. Not sure why I clicked on the JB forum today, but c'mon guys- dont even respond to this garbage - wasted space.
and there hasn't been any retros after the XV's, except cdp's - ONLY because XVI's and after haven't been around long enough.There will be later retro's. If you think for 1 second there wont because (downhill crap), then
eyes.gif
. (period, about this whole post)

after a few years of this shoe game I can happily say I have passed on alot of "Must haves".

Who wants to make a bet more than half the members here never watched jordan play. Yet will say they bleed jordan? IMO any jordan after the XVI was crap and down hill hence why they have only retro them.
So, you've been in the "shoe game" for a couple years and your calling out these other newbies who never watched him play - Im assuming you watched him and weren't into basketball shoes then. Not sure why I clicked on the JB forum today, but c'mon guys- dont even respond to this garbage - wasted space.
and there hasn't been any retros after the XV's, except cdp's - ONLY because XVI's and after haven't been around long enough.There will be later retro's. If you think for 1 second there wont because (downhill crap), then
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

eyes.gif

Care to explain what the hell you're trying to say here lol
roll.gif

I was able to watch him play a few games. I wasnt able to buy his shoes growing up. At the time I was more of a grant hill and jerry stackhouse kid. Anyways. If you are unable to grasp what im saying feel free to reread it over and over till it sinks in, it seems as if you may be the only one not catching on to what im saying. ( I think you came to JB today because school is on vacation )

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

eyes.gif

Care to explain what the hell you're trying to say here lol
roll.gif

I was able to watch him play a few games. I wasnt able to buy his shoes growing up. At the time I was more of a grant hill and jerry stackhouse kid. Anyways. If you are unable to grasp what im saying feel free to reread it over and over till it sinks in, it seems as if you may be the only one not catching on to what im saying. ( I think you came to JB today because school is on vacation )

Not necessary, and.... I think I get what you're saying

You're an OG with a rookie state of mind
( I think you came to JB today because school is on vacation )
fyi: im at the office working, doin my daily web browsing (nice try though) - your best bet is to edit/delete everything you typed in this thread - cuz u sound like a donkey (hee - haw)

Not necessary, and.... I think I get what you're saying

You're an OG with a rookie state of mind
( I think you came to JB today because school is on vacation )
fyi: im at the office working, doin my daily web browsing (nice try though) - your best bet is to edit/delete everything you typed in this thread - cuz u sound like a donkey (hee - haw)

Back
Top Bottom