Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

yea as always treyarch> infinity ward. they take infinity ward's games and make um better. you guys who hated on waw are straight trippin

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea as always treyarch> infinity ward. they take infinity ward's games and make um better. you guys who hated on waw are straight trippin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I'm not sure if it has been said...Has akimbo been eliminated?

Don't think so.

If anything they should take it away for Rangers(if they're still in the game)

Don't think so.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Don't think so.

yea i don't think so, the cover has the guy holding akimbo pistols. if anything i think are only leaving akimbo guns only

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Don't think so.

yea i don't think so, the cover has the guy holding akimbo pistols. if anything i think are only leaving akimbo guns only

I will never understand how people will bash WaW like its a horrible game and then spend 100+ hours on MW1 and 2. The games are damn near identical with minor tweaks and weapon changes.
moz-screenshot-4.png

I will never understand how people will bash WaW like its a horrible game and then spend 100+ hours on MW1 and 2. The games are damn near identical with minor tweaks and weapon changes.
moz-screenshot-4.png

taken from the blackops forum

On another note.

Quote:
You may possibly not realize it, but there’s a lot of hot info about Call of Duty Black Ops hiding on their official forums. One of Treyarch’s developers, Vahn, who is the Multiplayer Design Director, has posted numerous tidbits in a thread on killstreak rewards – even though some of this represents personal opinion, some of what he has to say may effectively represent the new turns that their game is beginning to take.

The whole point of the message is that Treyarch does listen to their community and study all the suggestions that they receieve. It seems we can expect to see a very much, much more rounded online game than MW2, as a large number of people from the boards have expressed most of the problems that Modern Warfare 2 had faced.

And now after reading all of his posts, we have figured the following out…

* They have tried custom killstreaks for every class, and that seemed to complicate the ‘purity and speed’ of Create a Class.

* Consequently, it’s pretty fair to assume that customizable killstreaks are all but confirmed.

* At this stage in development, killstreaks will stack on top of each other and carry over in case you die, but don’t contribute to the further killstreaks (therefore it will probably eliminate the ‘camping for killstreaks’ trouble of Contemporary Warfare two).

* The Treyarch team aren’t fans of the Commando perk, which is the extended melee range perk in Modern Warfare 2, and so it is unlikely to return.

* They’ve tried a ‘manned’ version in the Sentry Gun killstreak, but it did not turn out well.

* We may possibly see a return to pistols as the only sidearm, or maybe even a choice between pistols and grenade launchers. Vahn and many others of the team aren’t big fans of shotguns and machine pistols as secondary weapons – it gives a player ‘way too much firepower’.

* The knife may effectively become a secondary weapon – even though Vahn didn’t say too much.

* Finally, don’t anticipate the nuke to return as a killstreak. Vahn says they usually are not fans of a game-ending killstreak award.

As we can see, this game is going to be great. New kill streak upgrades, new gun upgrades, new guns, and much more!

After going through that list, please post how you feel about Call of Duty Black Ops in the comments, we would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about the direction this game is taking.

taken from the blackops forum

On another note.

Quote:
You may possibly not realize it, but there’s a lot of hot info about Call of Duty Black Ops hiding on their official forums. One of Treyarch’s developers, Vahn, who is the Multiplayer Design Director, has posted numerous tidbits in a thread on killstreak rewards – even though some of this represents personal opinion, some of what he has to say may effectively represent the new turns that their game is beginning to take.

The whole point of the message is that Treyarch does listen to their community and study all the suggestions that they receieve. It seems we can expect to see a very much, much more rounded online game than MW2, as a large number of people from the boards have expressed most of the problems that Modern Warfare 2 had faced.

And now after reading all of his posts, we have figured the following out…

* They have tried custom killstreaks for every class, and that seemed to complicate the ‘purity and speed’ of Create a Class.

* Consequently, it’s pretty fair to assume that customizable killstreaks are all but confirmed.

* At this stage in development, killstreaks will stack on top of each other and carry over in case you die, but don’t contribute to the further killstreaks (therefore it will probably eliminate the ‘camping for killstreaks’ trouble of Contemporary Warfare two).

* The Treyarch team aren’t fans of the Commando perk, which is the extended melee range perk in Modern Warfare 2, and so it is unlikely to return.

* They’ve tried a ‘manned’ version in the Sentry Gun killstreak, but it did not turn out well.

* We may possibly see a return to pistols as the only sidearm, or maybe even a choice between pistols and grenade launchers. Vahn and many others of the team aren’t big fans of shotguns and machine pistols as secondary weapons – it gives a player ‘way too much firepower’.

* The knife may effectively become a secondary weapon – even though Vahn didn’t say too much.

* Finally, don’t anticipate the nuke to return as a killstreak. Vahn says they usually are not fans of a game-ending killstreak award.

As we can see, this game is going to be great. New kill streak upgrades, new gun upgrades, new guns, and much more!

After going through that list, please post how you feel about Call of Duty Black Ops in the comments, we would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about the direction this game is taking.

Back
Top Bottom