Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Yeah I don't understand taking away shotguns as secondary..just make them less overpowered.

Shotgun and a handgun/launcher would be stupid
laugh.gif

Now how realistic would that be? A shotgun that wouldn't kill in 1 hit? Pointless, make them primary weapons. And as for the machine pistols being taken out as secondaries is good as well, the PP2000/TMP/M93 was more effective than the MP5K and Vector. Those guns should be Sub-Machine Guns.
As far as the shotty's go they really shouldn't be effective in an open environment. Basically they could lower the range. Same with those auto handguns. !@# does a gun like this need a holo sight on it for? They should be short range weapons that are difficult to control imo.
Wrong!!! Semi-Auto shotguns actually have less recoil due to the mechanism that automatically loads a new shell into the chamber. That and also semi-auto shotguns have a buffer spring in the stock to help lessen recoil. So you can actually rapidly shoot a semi auto shotty. And Shotguns can shoot out to 100 yards with a slug and a holo-sight can work for that. Same for the handguns, even the semi-auto FNP .45 is frequentlyu outfitted with holo sights. Anyway holo sights are better for CQB short range distances, they offer the advantage of quick target acquisition and have no magnification. Now an ACOG sight is another story, you will not find those on most CQB weapons.

fnp.gif

benelli.jpg

Yeah I don't understand taking away shotguns as secondary..just make them less overpowered.

laugh.gif

Now how realistic would that be? A shotgun that wouldn't kill in 1 hit? Pointless, make them primary weapons. And as for the machine pistols being taken out as secondaries is good as well, the PP2000/TMP/M93 was more effective than the MP5K and Vector. Those guns should be Sub-Machine Guns.
As far as the shotty's go they really shouldn't be effective in an open environment. Basically they could lower the range. Same with those auto handguns. !@# does a gun like this need a holo sight on it for? They should be short range weapons that are difficult to control imo.
Wrong!!! Semi-Auto shotguns actually have less recoil due to the mechanism that automatically loads a new shell into the chamber. That and also semi-auto shotguns have a buffer spring in the stock to help lessen recoil. So you can actually rapidly shoot a semi auto shotty. And Shotguns can shoot out to 100 yards with a slug and a holo-sight can work for that. Same for the handguns, even the semi-auto FNP .45 is frequentlyu outfitted with holo sights. Anyway holo sights are better for CQB short range distances, they offer the advantage of quick target acquisition and have no magnification. Now an ACOG sight is another story, you will not find those on most CQB weapons.

fnp.gif

benelli.jpg

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

are you guys going to keep modern warefare when black ops comes out?

Yea and I'll still play it regularly too.  I got a feeling Black Ops is going to piss a lot of people off with the new multiplayer features.  Call it a hunch.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

are you guys going to keep modern warefare when black ops comes out?

Yea and I'll still play it regularly too.  I got a feeling Black Ops is going to piss a lot of people off with the new multiplayer features.  Call it a hunch.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif

fnp.gif

benelli.jpg

back-to%20school.gif

Tell me this though, do those guns have the same stopping power as a rifle at range?

laugh.gif

fnp.gif

benelli.jpg

back-to%20school.gif

Tell me this though, do those guns have the same stopping power as a rifle at range?

laugh.gif

Wrong!!! Semi-Auto shotguns actually have less recoil due to the mechanism that automatically loads a new shell into the chamber. That and also semi-auto shotguns have a buffer spring in the stock to help lessen recoil. So you can actually rapidly shoot a semi auto shotty. And Shotguns can shoot out to 100 yards with a slug and a holo-sight can work for that. Same for the handguns, even the semi-auto FNP .45 is frequently outfitted with holo sights. Anyway holo sights are better for CQB short range distances, they offer the advantage of quick target acquisition and have no magnification. Now an ACOG sight is another story, you will not find those on most CQB weapons.

fnp.gif

benelli.jpg

back-to%20school.gif

Depends on what you mean at range, a slug whether it be rifled or a sabot slug is actually around the same size/weight as a .50 Cal rifle round. Shotgun shells pack a lot of powder and the slugs come out with some serious energy. A shotgun slug can crack the engine block of a car engine. A shotty can send slugs with enough energy to do MAJOR damage past 100 yards. As far as the .45 pistol, not it doesn't have the range of either a rifle or even a shotgun, but from 50 yards on in the .45 ACP is a serious manstopper. Look up the Moro Rebellion. I'm sorry, but school has not started yet. Nice try though
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Wrong!!! Semi-Auto shotguns actually have less recoil due to the mechanism that automatically loads a new shell into the chamber. That and also semi-auto shotguns have a buffer spring in the stock to help lessen recoil. So you can actually rapidly shoot a semi auto shotty. And Shotguns can shoot out to 100 yards with a slug and a holo-sight can work for that. Same for the handguns, even the semi-auto FNP .45 is frequently outfitted with holo sights. Anyway holo sights are better for CQB short range distances, they offer the advantage of quick target acquisition and have no magnification. Now an ACOG sight is another story, you will not find those on most CQB weapons.

fnp.gif

benelli.jpg

back-to%20school.gif

Depends on what you mean at range, a slug whether it be rifled or a sabot slug is actually around the same size/weight as a .50 Cal rifle round. Shotgun shells pack a lot of powder and the slugs come out with some serious energy. A shotgun slug can crack the engine block of a car engine. A shotty can send slugs with enough energy to do MAJOR damage past 100 yards. As far as the .45 pistol, not it doesn't have the range of either a rifle or even a shotgun, but from 50 yards on in the .45 ACP is a serious manstopper. Look up the Moro Rebellion. I'm sorry, but school has not started yet. Nice try though
grin.gif

I have shot a good amount of the guns in COD in real life, yes including the Machine Guns and the M-203 Grenade launcher, I know what I'm talking about. I'm not an expert, but I'll be darned if someone whose only experience with these guns are in the form of pixels are going to tell me anything different.

I have shot a good amount of the guns in COD in real life, yes including the Machine Guns and the M-203 Grenade launcher, I know what I'm talking about. I'm not an expert, but I'll be darned if someone whose only experience with these guns are in the form of pixels are going to tell me anything different.

Dropping that knowledge, aye let me get one of them AK47 I gotta put in work

Dropping that knowledge, aye let me get one of them AK47 I gotta put in work

What I meant with "Back to school" is that you were dropping knowledge

My bad 0cks, check this though...I was getting frustrated in COD MW2 with the run and gun shotgun dudes myself. Then I was like well that's pretty much what they'll do to you in real life, so it's realistic, but still kind of cheese-like in the game. When you see your K/D ratio dwindling down because some maniac with Marathon perk and a M1014 shotgun is wreaking havoc it makes you feel no better...realistic or not.

What I meant with "Back to school" is that you were dropping knowledge

My bad 0cks, check this though...I was getting frustrated in COD MW2 with the run and gun shotgun dudes myself. Then I was like well that's pretty much what they'll do to you in real life, so it's realistic, but still kind of cheese-like in the game. When you see your K/D ratio dwindling down because some maniac with Marathon perk and a M1014 shotgun is wreaking havoc it makes you feel no better...realistic or not.

Yeah I know the PP2000 is very strong, but why would you use it along with an assault rifle in the first place?

If you like handguns then more power to you...I just think they're useless unless you're the cheap type and use the tac knife.

Yeah I know the PP2000 is very strong, but why would you use it along with an assault rifle in the first place?

If you like handguns then more power to you...I just think they're useless unless you're the cheap type and use the tac knife.

Back
Top Bottom