Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

^You can ask every NTer I've played with. I have never taken MW2 serious. I still finish in the top 3 on TDM 70% of the time, when running with NT
laugh.gif
at "you are garbage" Read that out loud to see how corny that sounds
finish top 3? says the same guy who said u couldnt get killstreaks playing with henzo
roll.gif
*@%! of here u bum $$% u dug yourself a 6ft deep hole already
laugh.gif
It was a joke that obviously went over your head. Keep reaching though
laugh.gif
undetectable internet sarcasm is undetectable

I use to play PS3 and the level of pub match difficulty is extremely easier. Although 360 has a lot more people who abuse exploits.

No way, anyone on EITHER system is bodying me or labrev. MW2 is easy mode. Especially playing weak @!$ TDM, playing a 4vs4 Domination or CTF is where true skill comes in.

I use to play PS3 and the level of pub match difficulty is extremely easier. Although 360 has a lot more people who abuse exploits.

No way, anyone on EITHER system is bodying me or labrev. MW2 is easy mode. Especially playing weak @!$ TDM, playing a 4vs4 Domination or CTF is where true skill comes in.

I borrowed my homeboy's copy of MW2 and I've been enjoying it, I'm leaning towards coppin Black Ops but I'm kinda garbo though
smh.gif

I'll just be wilding out online probably

I borrowed my homeboy's copy of MW2 and I've been enjoying it, I'm leaning towards coppin Black Ops but I'm kinda garbo though
smh.gif

I'll just be wilding out online probably

Listen to all you arguing. Smh arguing like a bunch of angry teen females. You dudes turned this black ops discussion and turned it into something ugly. Make a separate thread for ya'lls cat fight.

Listen to all you arguing. Smh arguing like a bunch of angry teen females. You dudes turned this black ops discussion and turned it into something ugly. Make a separate thread for ya'lls cat fight.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Many more people play COD on 360 than on PS3 (I think that the sales percentages on amazon.com for MW2 were about 60% for 360, 30% for PS3 and 10% for PC). So because there are more people to pick from that means the worst players on 360 are worse than the worst players on PS3. But that also means that the best players on 360 are better than the best players on PS3.

Let's be real here, make a tournament consisting of the top 50 360 clans in the world and the top 50 PS3 clans in the world and the 360 clans would wipe the floor with them. Anyone watching the machinima commentary videos of great players knows that the vast majority of them play on 360.
Girl please
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Many more people play COD on 360 than on PS3 (I think that the sales percentages on amazon.com for MW2 were about 60% for 360, 30% for PS3 and 10% for PC). So because there are more people to pick from that means the worst players on 360 are worse than the worst players on PS3. But that also means that the best players on 360 are better than the best players on PS3.

Let's be real here, make a tournament consisting of the top 50 360 clans in the world and the top 50 PS3 clans in the world and the 360 clans would wipe the floor with them. Anyone watching the machinima commentary videos of great players knows that the vast majority of them play on 360.
Girl please
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

360 got more kids....therefore they are better.... it's easier to play
Word.

The avg. age of MW2 on 360 has got to be like 12, 13 if you play past 9PM. These lil rugrats was talking about how hot iCarly is
sick.gif

Word.

The avg. age of MW2 on 360 has got to be like 12, 13 if you play past 9PM. These lil rugrats was talking about how hot iCarly is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Word.
He never said that though, so you are agreeing we are better.

Fact is, 360 is a better system, there is better competition than that piss poor ps3 system filled with bum players.

We can stop arguing now because you can't argue with facts.

End of story/discussion.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Word.
He never said that though, so you are agreeing we are better.

Fact is, 360 is a better system, there is better competition than that piss poor ps3 system filled with bum players.

We can stop arguing now because you can't argue with facts.

End of story/discussion.

Back
Top Bottom