Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

smh.gif
ya sounding like a bunch of teenage females debating about systems....dudes defending systems like they got stock shares in either company or the companies put money in their pockets for supporting em

smh.gif
ya sounding like a bunch of teenage females debating about systems....dudes defending systems like they got stock shares in either company or the companies put money in their pockets for supporting em

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

smh.gif

Its sad really

smh.gif

Its sad really

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

360 got more kids....therefore they are better.... it's easier to play
Word.

The avg. age of MW2 on 360 has got to be like 12, 13 if you play past 9PM. These lil rugrats was talking about how hot iCarly is
sick.gif
roll.gif

Word.

The avg. age of MW2 on 360 has got to be like 12, 13 if you play past 9PM. These lil rugrats was talking about how hot iCarly is
sick.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
Their is always that one dude in these threads... congratulations middle ground man.

smh.gif
Their is always that one dude in these threads... congratulations middle ground man.

wait hes saying that ps3 is better because theres older males/females on psn? or am i getting it wrong?

wait hes saying that ps3 is better because theres older males/females on psn? or am i getting it wrong?

smh.gif

Middle ground man? Really fam? I own all 3 systems (360,ps3,Wii) yet my ps3 collects dust...I'm not even gonna debate or take sides on which system is better. Clearly each system has their flaws yet everytime a videogame thread starts there's always a bunch of attention hungry idiots who say ps3>xbox vice versa. Honestly who cares? But what do I know I'm just the "middle ground man"
ohwell.gif

smh.gif

Middle ground man? Really fam? I own all 3 systems (360,ps3,Wii) yet my ps3 collects dust...I'm not even gonna debate or take sides on which system is better. Clearly each system has their flaws yet everytime a videogame thread starts there's always a bunch of attention hungry idiots who say ps3>xbox vice versa. Honestly who cares? But what do I know I'm just the "middle ground man"
ohwell.gif

this was never about which system is better console wise. this was about whos better mw2 online wise. and like i stated before PS3s NTers > 360s NTers

this was never about which system is better console wise. this was about whos better mw2 online wise. and like i stated before PS3s NTers > 360s NTers

^And how can you prove that statement? "cuz ps3 has better competition"? You're a straight up ps3 fanboy dude. Just shut up and continue your life cuz theres no way your proving that without playing the actual people.

^And how can you prove that statement? "cuz ps3 has better competition"? You're a straight up ps3 fanboy dude. Just shut up and continue your life cuz theres no way your proving that without playing the actual people.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Word.
He never said that though, so you are agreeing we are better.

Fact is, 360 is a better system, there is better competition than that piss poor ps3 system filled with bum players.

We can stop arguing now because you can't argue with facts.

End of story/discussion.

Oh, it's a fact is it?
laugh.gif

Please, elaborate!

I know you aren't talking hardware, console exclusives, or value for your dollar, so what exactly are you talking about?

I'd agree that 360 probably has better players for MW2, though. Simply due to the fact there are more 360 owners than PS3 owners.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Word.
He never said that though, so you are agreeing we are better.

Fact is, 360 is a better system, there is better competition than that piss poor ps3 system filled with bum players.

We can stop arguing now because you can't argue with facts.

End of story/discussion.

Oh, it's a fact is it?
laugh.gif

Please, elaborate!

I know you aren't talking hardware, console exclusives, or value for your dollar, so what exactly are you talking about?

I'd agree that 360 probably has better players for MW2, though. Simply due to the fact there are more 360 owners than PS3 owners.

Anywho, when are you guys going to fit in single player? I might do like mw2 and beat the game before going online...we'll see how if that happenes haha

Anywho, when are you guys going to fit in single player? I might do like mw2 and beat the game before going online...we'll see how if that happenes haha

Back
Top Bottom