Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Anywho, when are you guys going to fit in single player? I might do like mw2 and beat the game before going online...we'll see how if that happenes haha
I also, beat singleplayer campaigns before i go online .. it doesnt feel right if i dont complete the game before i go online

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Anywho, when are you guys going to fit in single player? I might do like mw2 and beat the game before going online...we'll see how if that happenes haha
I also, beat singleplayer campaigns before i go online .. it doesnt feel right if i dont complete the game before i go online

I might jump into COD again, but is there some newbie spot where i can get my skill/gun game up? makes no sense i'm right behind this cat emptying my clip, then he just turns around like i'm a mosquito and caps me one time and i'm dead.

I might jump into COD again, but is there some newbie spot where i can get my skill/gun game up? makes no sense i'm right behind this cat emptying my clip, then he just turns around like i'm a mosquito and caps me one time and i'm dead.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
 I clap dudes like you all day long. But na man since BO is commin out might as well just hop on mw2 and get your experience up and know how.

laugh.gif
 I clap dudes like you all day long. But na man since BO is commin out might as well just hop on mw2 and get your experience up and know how.

They do have this little training thing on Black Ops apparently. Its like you're playing online but your playing against the CPU. Basically so you can get the feel of things again.

They do have this little training thing on Black Ops apparently. Its like you're playing online but your playing against the CPU. Basically so you can get the feel of things again.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I think it's called Single player campaign mode.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I think it's called Single player campaign mode.

^Na it's not campaign, you can play multiplayer game modes (like FFA, TDM, etc probably) with AI bots.

^Na it's not campaign, you can play multiplayer game modes (like FFA, TDM, etc probably) with AI bots.

laugh.gif
you on ps3?, cause I think you and I may have the same skill set

laugh.gif
you on ps3?, cause I think you and I may have the same skill set

i'll tell you the real reason why there are more 360 players than ps3 players....

1 - all the broke dudes who couldn't afford a $600 console went for the cheaper alternative

2 - all the kids who asked their parents for a new system at Christmas got the 360 for the same reason... its cheaper...

if the PS3 didn't cost so much at launch, the whole mentality of which console is better would be different. but once everyone got their consoles, the "gamer cults" and "fanboys" began to come to fruition, and they quickly took sides.

im getting it on PS3 though, #!!+ paying for xbox live, and i have a 360 too...

i'll tell you the real reason why there are more 360 players than ps3 players....

1 - all the broke dudes who couldn't afford a $600 console went for the cheaper alternative

2 - all the kids who asked their parents for a new system at Christmas got the 360 for the same reason... its cheaper...

if the PS3 didn't cost so much at launch, the whole mentality of which console is better would be different. but once everyone got their consoles, the "gamer cults" and "fanboys" began to come to fruition, and they quickly took sides.

im getting it on PS3 though, #!!+ paying for xbox live, and i have a 360 too...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

im getting it on PS3 though, *!!# paying for xbox live, and i have a 360 too...

Great consistency in your argument. First you call them "broke dudes" for not buying a PS3, but then you use the same price argument against the 360, i.e. paying for Xbox Live. Which one is it?
laugh.gif

Anyways, here are the real reasons why most will get it for 360:

1. The 360 controller is better for shooters.
2. Much like with MW2, every promotion of the game you see them playing it on 360 and vids of them making the game you see a 360 console. Because the producers of the game showcase it on 360, it sends out a signal that the 360 is the preferred version.
3. Again, like with MW2, the map packs might be released on 360 a month earlier.
4. Better online community - more people playing with mics, more people playing in general. The biggest "stars" who are posting videos on youtube like SeaNanners, Tejbz and Blame Truth play on 360.
5. Better performance (more frames per second on average, less blurry graphics):

Great consistency in your argument. First you call them "broke dudes" for not buying a PS3, but then you use the same price argument against the 360, i.e. paying for Xbox Live. Which one is it?
laugh.gif

2. Much like with MW2, every promotion of the game you see them playing it on 360 and vids of them making the game you see a 360 console. Because the producers of the game showcase it on 360, it sends out a signal that the 360 is the preferred version.
3. Again, like with MW2, the map packs might be released on 360 a month earlier.
4. Better online community - more people playing with mics, more people playing in general. The biggest "stars" who are posting videos on youtube like SeaNanners, Tejbz and Blame Truth play on 360.
5. Better performance (more frames per second on average, less blurry graphics):

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

paying $50 a year isn't the same as paying $600 up front. people are more willing to pay $300 for console and $50 for a gold account. thats still almost half of what the ps3 was as a bare console. 
and when the consoles both released, it was stated that the PS3 was more expensive and more difficult to develop for
and of course the online community for 360 will be better, there are more people with the console, which goes back to my initial argument for why it has more people. its cheaper, so more people have it.

and honestly, the controllers are damn near the same to me, the only difference is the placement of the dpad and the left analog stick. i grew up playing playstation... using a playstation controller is not hard at all with shooters... we went through the past almost 2 decades using it. i dont understand how it all of a sudden got so hard to use one. thats just an excuse for why people like the xbox. 

yes the xbox controller is comfortable, but is it THAT much better? no. 

i choose not to pay for xbox live, because i see no point in it. i did for the first 2 years of owning one, but then i said !#@$ it. i have a PS3 with the same games, why not play online for free? i have a headset, and which in my case i rarely used th headset on the 360. i dont want to hear a bunch of random nonsense while playing, and i really dont feel like having to go through the hassle of muting a ton of people, for what? so i can avoid being annoyed? screw that, i just wont use a headset. and paying $50 for online capabilities is no issue to me, its only $50.. but when i have a console that i can do it on for FREE, whats the point of paying? and don't say the quality of online gaming, because its exactly the same. shooting people on the tv is the same on EVERY PLATFORM. 

so where was i inconsistent? i didnt say !#@$ xbox live because its too expensive. i said !#@$ xbox live because theres no point in paying for something that i can have for free... 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

paying $50 a year isn't the same as paying $600 up front. people are more willing to pay $300 for console and $50 for a gold account. thats still almost half of what the ps3 was as a bare console. 
and when the consoles both released, it was stated that the PS3 was more expensive and more difficult to develop for
and of course the online community for 360 will be better, there are more people with the console, which goes back to my initial argument for why it has more people. its cheaper, so more people have it.

and honestly, the controllers are damn near the same to me, the only difference is the placement of the dpad and the left analog stick. i grew up playing playstation... using a playstation controller is not hard at all with shooters... we went through the past almost 2 decades using it. i dont understand how it all of a sudden got so hard to use one. thats just an excuse for why people like the xbox. 

yes the xbox controller is comfortable, but is it THAT much better? no. 

i choose not to pay for xbox live, because i see no point in it. i did for the first 2 years of owning one, but then i said !#@$ it. i have a PS3 with the same games, why not play online for free? i have a headset, and which in my case i rarely used th headset on the 360. i dont want to hear a bunch of random nonsense while playing, and i really dont feel like having to go through the hassle of muting a ton of people, for what? so i can avoid being annoyed? screw that, i just wont use a headset. and paying $50 for online capabilities is no issue to me, its only $50.. but when i have a console that i can do it on for FREE, whats the point of paying? and don't say the quality of online gaming, because its exactly the same. shooting people on the tv is the same on EVERY PLATFORM. 

so where was i inconsistent? i didnt say !#@$ xbox live because its too expensive. i said !#@$ xbox live because theres no point in paying for something that i can have for free... 

Back
Top Bottom