Saw this around...
207nuch.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Aww man 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by hella handsome

i'll tell you the real reason why there are more 360 players than ps3 players....

1 - all the broke dudes who couldn't afford a $600 console went for the cheaper alternative

2 - all the kids who asked their parents for a new system at Christmas got the 360 for the same reason... its cheaper...

if the PS3 didn't cost so much at launch, the whole mentality of which console is better would be different. but once everyone got their consoles, the "gamer cults" and "fanboys" began to come to fruition, and they quickly took sides.

im getting it on PS3 though, *!!# paying for xbox live, and i have a 360 too...

Great consistency in your argument. First you call them "broke dudes" for not buying a PS3, but then you use the same price argument against the 360, i.e. paying for Xbox Live. Which one is it?
laugh.gif

Anyways, here are the real reasons why most will get it for 360:

1. The 360 controller is better for shooters.
2. Much like with MW2, every promotion of the game you see them playing it on 360 and vids of them making the game you see a 360 console. Because the producers of the game showcase it on 360, it sends out a signal that the 360 is the preferred version.
3. Again, like with MW2, the map packs might be released on 360 a month earlier.
4. Better online community - more people playing with mics, more people playing in general. The biggest "stars" who are posting videos on youtube like SeaNanners, Tejbz and Blame Truth play on 360.
5. Better performance (more frames per second on average, less blurry graphics):
Dont know what output they were using..........but mine doesnt look like that on PS3.
1080i television with monster HDMI cables.

Video is VERY misleading.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by hella handsome

i'll tell you the real reason why there are more 360 players than ps3 players....

1 - all the broke dudes who couldn't afford a $600 console went for the cheaper alternative

2 - all the kids who asked their parents for a new system at Christmas got the 360 for the same reason... its cheaper...

if the PS3 didn't cost so much at launch, the whole mentality of which console is better would be different. but once everyone got their consoles, the "gamer cults" and "fanboys" began to come to fruition, and they quickly took sides.

im getting it on PS3 though, *!!# paying for xbox live, and i have a 360 too...

Great consistency in your argument. First you call them "broke dudes" for not buying a PS3, but then you use the same price argument against the 360, i.e. paying for Xbox Live. Which one is it?
laugh.gif

Anyways, here are the real reasons why most will get it for 360:

1. The 360 controller is better for shooters.
2. Much like with MW2, every promotion of the game you see them playing it on 360 and vids of them making the game you see a 360 console. Because the producers of the game showcase it on 360, it sends out a signal that the 360 is the preferred version.
3. Again, like with MW2, the map packs might be released on 360 a month earlier.
4. Better online community - more people playing with mics, more people playing in general. The biggest "stars" who are posting videos on youtube like SeaNanners, Tejbz and Blame Truth play on 360.
5. Better performance (more frames per second on average, less blurry graphics):
Dont know what output they were using..........but mine doesnt look like that on PS3.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

smh.gif
ya sounding like a bunch of teenage females debating about systems....dudes defending systems like they got stock shares in either company or the companies put money in their pockets for supporting em
Their is always that one dude in these threads... congratulations middle ground man.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

smh.gif
ya sounding like a bunch of teenage females debating about systems....dudes defending systems like they got stock shares in either company or the companies put money in their pockets for supporting em
Their is always that one dude in these threads... congratulations middle ground man.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The video is not misleading at all. It is a fact that just about every game made for both systems looks and performs better on the 360, more or less. Example the most recent release Dead Rising 2, and might want to check out NBA 2K11 from last week as well:

ps3rolloverr03.jpg
xbox360rolloverr03.jpg

The MW2 HD videos on Youtube, I can see right away whether it's a PS3 just by looking at the blurriness of the graphics. The games are way harder to make for PS3 compared to the 360 for developers. Most of the time, the developers simply won't invest the extra recourses to polish the games further to look as good on the 360, unless they know that the core of the game's fanbase is on PS3, like with Final Fantasy. Or of course unless Sony pays extra.

This is NOT fanboy talk or me making stuff up. It's a fact that some game developers have stayed away from developing for PS3 because of the system's complexity. I don't know how many, but I definitely know that Valve refused to make for PS3 in the past, as is shown by this quote:

"The PC and the 360 are just more straightforward," claimed Tom, simply. "We can focus on what we want to do, which is make game experiences, instead of sweating bullets over obscure architectural decisions they make with their platform."

That's why the only truly phenomenal looking games on the PS3 are the exclusives.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The video is not misleading at all. It is a fact that just about every game made for both systems looks and performs better on the 360, more or less. Example the most recent release Dead Rising 2, and might want to check out NBA 2K11 from last week as well:

ps3rolloverr03.jpg
xbox360rolloverr03.jpg

The MW2 HD videos on Youtube, I can see right away whether it's a PS3 just by looking at the blurriness of the graphics. The games are way harder to make for PS3 compared to the 360 for developers. Most of the time, the developers simply won't invest the extra recourses to polish the games further to look as good on the 360, unless they know that the core of the game's fanbase is on PS3, like with Final Fantasy. Or of course unless Sony pays extra.

This is NOT fanboy talk or me making stuff up. It's a fact that some game developers have stayed away from developing for PS3 because of the system's complexity. I don't know how many, but I definitely know that Valve refused to make for PS3 in the past, as is shown by this quote:

"The PC and the 360 are just more straightforward," claimed Tom, simply. "We can focus on what we want to do, which is make game experiences, instead of sweating bullets over obscure architectural decisions they make with their platform."

That's why the only truly phenomenal looking games on the PS3 are the exclusives.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Sex�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait.. 28days!!!!

This can't be right.. At 1:25 the guy kills two people with two sub machine gun bullets. Looks like this game is even more ridiculous than Modern Warfare 2 when it comes to ridiculously low health and ridiculously fast kills.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Sex�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait.. 28days!!!!

This can't be right.. At 1:25 the guy kills two people with two sub machine gun bullets. Looks like this game is even more ridiculous than Modern Warfare 2 when it comes to ridiculously low health and ridiculously fast kills.

People complaining about the camping in MW2....Yall aint seen nothing. It's gonna be worse with the new equipment they've added to Black Ops (Camera Spikes, Motion Sensor, etc.) Campers definitely gonna benefit from those.

People complaining about the camping in MW2....Yall aint seen nothing. It's gonna be worse with the new equipment they've added to Black Ops (Camera Spikes, Motion Sensor, etc.) Campers definitely gonna benefit from those.

Back
Top Bottom