Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Hadn't seen this til today, don't know if it's been posted yet but
pimp.gif

They are having a tournament at a local Gamestop at the midnight launch. Winner plays the store manager 1 on 1 and if you beat him you get a free copy of MW3.

Looks like I won't be paying a penny for my game this year.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

This is how MW3 should look like
30t6p3b.gif
here you go...get over it, the irony of you when BF3 graphics look like worse than black ops
indifferent.gif
I cant help it.
But Uh. No. Youre crazy 

No Youre crazy..you have tried countless of time to defend that failure posting pics and @$!+ when you and everyone else know those graphics are utter trashhhh...you even believed this game would take momentum from MW3...the damn game couldn't even become a trending topic on twitter...so much for that
ohwell.gif
..it didnt live up to the hype at all 

1. prym1tk
2.The12thMonth
3. bkaNASTY
4.yankeesking92
5. MackNSweetJones
6. Reen Oner
7. Mrblue718
8. Push That Tush
9. korleokne87
10. LackAttack1214
11. Va1deezy
12. adryeee
13. illdatznasty
14. Sh0headz 7o7
15. Imnicertnow
16. JJED12793
17. Never Had Much
18. DaSignOfHell
19. solereaper22
20. Yellow Screams
21. j killionaire
22. roger e3
23. Addicted 2 Js
24. Cuzzo N.T.K.L. without the periods
25. Lpheat22
26. tortugajuice809
27. DaPlayM8ker
28. Diplomatic Man
29. SwagOnYouHeauxs

here you go...get over it, the irony of you when BF3 graphics look like worse than black ops
indifferent.gif
I cant help it.
But Uh. No. Youre crazy 

No Youre crazy..you have tried countless of time to defend that failure posting pics and @$!+ when you and everyone else know those graphics are utter trashhhh...you even believed this game would take momentum from MW3...the damn game couldn't even become a trending topic on twitter...so much for that
ohwell.gif
Okay, keef. Black ops looks better than BF3 ...
eyes.gif

And that all depends on who you talk to ... We all know MW3 will out sell BF3. That was never a question.

But if you dont think Activision wasnt shook. Well go look at their YT vids and trailers. Look at the dislike bars compared to CoD titles before. They even have to ACCEPT comments now cause they dont want no one bashing their cash cow ... 

BF isnt for everyone. Its not casual friendly. But it made some people want more from future CoDs... SOMETHING innovative instead of being Madden 2.0 .. 

You downloaded the Beta. And you said it was fun & had fun. But its wasnt for you.. It wasnt a failure. It just wasnt ur steez... 

Am i hype for MW3? Nah.. Am i buying? Yes. Why? Because of NT. And im dead $!! serious.

1. prym1tk
2.The12thMonth
3. bkaNASTY
4.yankeesking92
5. MackNSweetJones
6. Reen Oner
7. Mrblue718
8. Push That Tush
9. korleokne87
10. LackAttack1214
11. Va1deezy
12. adryeee
13. illdatznasty
14. Sh0headz 7o7
15. Imnicertnow
16. JJED12793
17. Never Had Much
18. DaSignOfHell
19. solereaper22
20. Yellow Screams
21. j killionaire
22. roger e3
23. Addicted 2 Js
25. Lpheat22
26. tortugajuice809
27. DaPlayM8ker
28. Diplomatic Man
29. SwagOnYouHeauxs
30.cthegreat

I cant help it.
But Uh. No. Youre crazy 

ohwell.gif
Okay, keef. Black ops looks better than BF3 ...
eyes.gif

And that all depends on who you talk to ... We all know MW3 will out sell BF3. That was never a question.

But if you dont think Activision wasnt shook. Well go look at their YT vids and trailers. Look at the dislike bars compared to CoD titles before. They even have to ACCEPT comments now cause they dont want no one bashing their cash cow ... 

BF isnt for everyone. Its not casual friendly. But it made some people want more from future CoDs... SOMETHING innovative instead of being Madden 2.0 .. 

You downloaded the Beta. And you said it was fun & had fun. But its wasnt for you.. It wasnt a failure. It just wasnt ur steez... 

Am i hype for MW3? Nah.. Am i buying? Yes. Why? Because of NT. And im dead $!! serious.

Do I look like a casual gamer ? COD doesnt have to be innovative thats what you and those BF3 fan boys dont realize. Modern warfare players wanted some things fixed and took out the game ...thats what they did...but you got BF3 spilling CGI trailers every where and now you got people crying about COD not being innovative 
laugh.gif
...BF3 aint did +$*@ innovative..a small portion of the gaming population dislikes COD youtube vids so what ? More than likely prolly some BF bum who get his +*# handed to him by a Juggernaut beast like me.......COD is miles ahead of these others games, they know the formula... they're the reason games like BF3 have to be or at least seem innovative 

My BF3 look like how it did in the trailers though
ohwell.gif

I don't understand why people can't like both games though.. I know what to expect out of COD every single year, and I was excited for every single one. But after BO it hit me COD is usually the same ol crap. If it does live up to the hype and is actually fun again, rather than get an 11 kill streak and the game was over, then i'll prob cop that thing first week.. as of right now though I'll wait and see what happens, it and Forza are the main reasons I kept my console
laugh.gif
MW3 ain't gonna push my PC so if I do cop i'll cop to play with the 360 crew
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I wish they went back to the basic 3/5/7 less ks more gun on gun action

1. prym1tk
2.The12thMonth
3. bkaNASTY
4.yankeesking92
5. MackNSweetJones
6. Reen Oner
7. Mrblue718
8. Push That Tush
9. korleokne87
10. LackAttack1214
11. Va1deezy
12. adryeee
13. illdatznasty
14. Sh0headz 7o7
15. Imnicertnow
16. JJED12793
17. Never Had Much
18. DaSignOfHell
19. solereaper22
20. Yellow Screams
21. j killionaire
22. roger e3
23. Addicted 2 Js
25. Lpheat22
26. tortugajuice809
27. DaPlayM8ker
28. Diplomatic Man
29. SwagOnYouHeauxs
30.cthegreat
31. itsaNYthin9

Do I look like a casual gamer ? COD doesnt have to be innovative thats what you and those BF3 fan boys dont realize. Modern warfare players wanted some things fixed and took out the game ...thats what they did...but you got BF3 spilling CGI trailers every where and now you got people crying about COD not being innovative 
laugh.gif
...BF3 aint did +$*@ innovative..a small portion of the gaming population dislikes COD youtube vids so what ? More than likely prolly some BF bum who get his +*# handed to him by a Juggernaut beast like me.......COD is miles ahead of these others games, they know the formula... they're the reason games like BF3 have to be or at least seem innovative 
Who said you were one though? 
That was my point that cause its not Casual friendly enough and isnt for everyone like CoD is; that their sales numbers wont be high..

Ok then so if the next MW(4) still looks !@*#*%% exactly like MW2 again or w/e .. ull be ok with that? How and Why? Its about to be 2012 and they still use *##$ from 2007. They got lazy and comfortable. Simple.

CGI trailers? 
laugh.gif
 There was never any CGI trailers. That truly is what they look like on PC. Consoles obviously cant do what PC does but it still looks damn good. 

Miles ahead, in what? The formula. (Gameplay.They dont have to change that at all... ) Sure. Everything else .No. Sound, Visuals, Connections, Support. Nothing of that nature

Well that portion is enough to block free comments for people while cherry picking what comments should be shown. Millions of people watch those trailers on youtube fam... Its a pretty significant portion... They were feeling the heat regardless of what you say.

I dont hate Call of Duty. I actually miss it a bit since i haven't played since march (heavy) But seriously.. cmon.

They should invest their time/money into dedi servers or a new engine or something instead of throwing mini paintball playground parks sessions or mini Ye concerts.

With all that said i hope MW3 is fun and good. And i hope SH/IW support it .. 

Seriously, thinking of when mw2/black ops first came out and we were all partying up .. were when i had the most fun. So fingers crossed that the same happens again... Like i said. Im buying it cause of NT. 

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

They are having a tournament at a local Gamestop at the midnight launch. Winner plays the store manager 1 on 1 and if you beat him you get a free copy of MW3.

ummm, you need to change your sig and avy. you lost the bet and you need to man up and do it. take my sig. and here is your avy.

kcchiefs-logo.jpg

thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

ummm, you need to change your sig and avy. you lost the bet and you need to man up and do it. take my sig. and here is your avy.

kcchiefs-logo.jpg

thanks
happy.gif
Did not agree to the avi change but I am a man of my word.

Sig is done.

What is this list you guys got going? For a tournament?

If so, count me in. .. whatever team I am in will win. Won't even be a contest.

some are gassing COD a little TOO much, its a solid game but its the same %$!% all the time, you WANT things to be more innovative and not be a MW 2.5 after all these years....I just hope the game does not disappoint but its looking like its even MORE noob friendly (only reason its as popular as it is.....what games offer deathstreaks
indifferent.gif
)

I will cop just because I'm good at it playing the way I do and a few of my close friends will have it as well, but in the end its not miles ahead of anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

some are gassing COD a little TOO much, its a solid game but its the same %$!% all the time, you WANT things to be more innovative and not be a MW 2.5 after all these years....I just hope the game does not disappoint but its looking like its even MORE noob friendly (only reason its as popular as it is.....what games offer deathstreaks
indifferent.gif
)

I will cop just because I'm good at it playing the way I do and a few of my close friends will have it as well, but in the end its not miles ahead of anything.
laugh.gif

I saw a interview with the developers the other day, they said its innovative because they have so many new weapons. 
roll.gif

Ill probably be getting it cause i love the close quarter combat and game-types.

Back
Top Bottom