Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

the crazy thing about that vid, his team STILL didnt capture a flag.

So sick of dudes who play objective games just to get kills and don't even try.  Go play tdm if that's all you wanna do 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

So sick of dudes who play objective games just to get kills and don't even try.  Go play tdm if that's all you wanna do 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
This
pimp.gif
or people who quick scope on TDM to get clips. GO PLAY FFA.

Originally Posted by jerry6d

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
This
pimp.gif

shhhh... i play headquarters and jus murk ppl... but strategically so my squad still wins
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
This
pimp.gif
I was capturing a flag in a close match on that "Black Hawk Down" level and my teammate ran right past me to go hide in the corner on flag C.

Sometimes I can't stand playing groundwar or dom due to unreliable teammates or the other team is running with their friends, clan or whatever. FFA people straight camp smh.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Sometimes I can't stand playing groundwar or dom due to unreliable teammates or the other team is running with their friends, clan or whatever. FFA people straight camp smh.
I play strictly TDM and I live to play clans/teams. I love to make the team rage quit then I proceed to troll them with profanity filled messages. It's what I do (El presador's voice)

I play strictly TDM and I live to play clans/teams. I love to make the team rage quit then I proceed to troll them with profanity filled messages. It's what I do (El presador's voice)
Only reason I even play these games, when things are too quiet I just try to get someone upset. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Only reason I even play these games, when things are too quiet I just try to get someone upset. 
laugh.gif
me too
roll.gif
but TDM = no reason to move/no objective = camper's paradise. Domination only here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif
I love getting into arguments over XBL messages. It's the best. It's what I live for.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Love that on elite it shows k/d per weapon

Wasn't this stat in BO?  They keep taking stuff we already have out of the games and reselling them.
laugh.gif

What MW2 maps are they gonna sell to people again?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Love that on elite it shows k/d per weapon

Wasn't this stat in BO?  They keep taking stuff we already have out of the games and reselling them.
laugh.gif

What MW2 maps are they gonna sell to people again?
nerd.gif
It was in BO, and I wish they would have included it in game.

I don't have the premium elite, I have the free account
indifferent.gif
. But yes the leaderboard/ in game stats in MW3 are very weak compared to BO

A video from one of my matches a while back, i wanted to see how good the videos came out. now bad!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
 at how unfair the AK-47 is on this game.
Just got it and got an AC-130 in back to back games of Ground War

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

How you get the video's on to youtube my brother?
(on computer)
create a call of duty elite account
link your youtube account

(on console)
when you have a good game/did something cool back out to the multilayer menu and go to vault
click recent games and click the game you want to save
click add to vault
go back to your vault, and click the video, then record the section you want to save,
save the segment to your vault
go back to your vault, and click the segment you want, click render

it should no showup on your online vault on COD elite.

i may have messed up one the steps but the names for everything are correct

Game is pretty Dope cept 4 campers and spawns...

got a 39/40 game win streak going...

pp90m1..FTW!!..
pimp.gif
.ITS Da TRUTH..

down 2 get some games in 2 nite...

Back
Top Bottom