Calling all NT OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHERS.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Found a picture of dude.

25flpnq.jpg

roll.gif

homie looks like he got NO game
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol, dont even worry about dude. looks like tevin campbells little brother. you got nothin to worry about

You can't go through life expecting to keep her from getting piped and slobbing on knobs, the more you try to prevent that behavior, the more she'llwant to rebel and act out against it. Just have a heart to heart with her, explain that you want the best for her and for her to be safe, but don't try tocome between the boyfriend and her snatch. Put yourself in her shoes. Would you really want to be c-blocked like that?

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

dude, coming from a big brother that was on the losing end. i told my sis to be smart and everything, i tried to watch her, but in the end she did what shewanted.

she was 14 and dude was 18 and dude used her nasty, she filled rape charges on dude. but in the end we all know it was her fault, she messed up her own lifeand will always regret it. put my fam threw hell.

i think the best thing u can do is tell her that you care for her well being and not be skeezer cuz dudes dont respect that.

Whatever you dont just don't do what my girls (little brother) did and start talking %*%$ to me so I would fight him, then when I straight out said Iwouldt do somehong stupid like that he sucker punched me in the chest while I was sitting down on the coach. I was close to %#!!@+* that stupid $%$#%+ up .Acting god damn immature what the he'll is fighing me goin to do stop me from loving her ? I'll admit I feel/felt like a %$##+ for not beating his $*%.But o well....

/vent /mecks' horrible thanksgiving story

Originally Posted by MECKS

Whatever you dont just don't do what my girls (little brother) did and start talking @+@+ to me so I would fight him, then when I straight out said I wouldt do somehong stupid like that he sucker punched me in the chest while I was sitting down on the coach. I was close to %$++%%+ that stupid ++!++@ up . Acting god damn immature what the he'll is fighing me goin to do stop me from loving her . I'll admit I feel/felt like. @!+%% for not beating his $!*. But o well.... /vent /mecks' horrible thanksgiving story

I
I hoped you knocked the bottom out of his sisters happy place in retaliation
roll.gif

I have a sister. It's real simple G...the harder you go to try and stop her...only more likely something is gonna happen. If you havent been a good brotherand benn showing her the ways of the world up to now....nothing is gonna stop what she may or may not do at this point...Let her rock
grin.gif

and you go ahead and threaten fam...thats only gonna lead to him hitting your sister froggy style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So you're mom doesn't like black guys?

You better hope your sis is average looking with high self esteem cuz if she's ugly or hot she's going to be getting all 4 holes filled.
4 holes??

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

she's going to be getting all 4 holes filled.
*tallys holes off on fingers*

There are four holes?!?

Well if you want to get technical with it, there's 7 holes...

Wow if you have to come to NT for advice about talking to your little sister then I think you shouldn't even be responsible to guide her.. All jokesaside..

Her talking to your mom would be the best bet since they're both females..

I know what you're going through though OP, I have a younger sister myself that's 15..

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yall confused. You think when he dogging them guts lil sis is gonna tell OP?
thats why he gonna put cameras in her room.

and a tracking beacon in her purse/backpack so he knows where she is
That aint enough. She can leave her purse/backpack at school/home and smash in her bf's house/car. He gonna need to inject her with somenanobytes and put a chip in her head.

There are four holes?!?
You must be old or getting old cuz this
403112.jpg

is very popular with the kids
Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Found a picture of dude.

25flpnq.jpg
laugh.gif
Somebody tag this with a "You Mad","YNS", and "IFTSOOYS"

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Whatever you dont just don't do what my girls (little brother) did and start talking @+@+ to me so I would fight him, then when I straight out said I wouldt do somehong stupid like that he sucker punched me in the chest while I was sitting down on the coach. I was close to %$++%%+ that stupid ++!++@ up . Acting god damn immature what the he'll is fighing me goin to do stop me from loving her . I'll admit I feel/felt like. @!+%% for not beating his $!*. But o well.... /vent /mecks' horrible thanksgiving story

I
roll.gif

I have a sister. It's real simple G...the harder you go to try and stop her...only more likely something is gonna happen. If you havent been a good brother and benn showing her the ways of the world up to now....nothing is gonna stop what she may or may not do at this point...Let her rock
grin.gif

and you go ahead and threaten fam...thats only gonna lead to him hitting your sister froggy style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the first part of your post .... I will not even go there. But basicly dude HEARD about me and some other girl. And assumed eveything true , when my girlalready knew I was helping outthat girl in the first place. I just hate the fact that by me not smashing his head into the wall he's gonna think he canjust punk me when it's not Ben like that. I just have respect for this sister an family .... Unlike him doesn't respect no one ...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I
roll.gif

I have a sister. It's real simple G...the harder you go to try and stop her...only more likely something is gonna happen. If you havent been a good brother and benn showing her the ways of the world up to now....nothing is gonna stop what she may or may not do at this point...Let her rock
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the first part of your post .... I will not even go there. But basicly dude HEARD about me and some other girl. And assumed eveything true , when my girl already knew I was helping outthat girl in the first place. I just hate the fact that by me not smashing his head into the wall he's gonna think he can just punk me when it's not Ben like that. I just have respect for this sister an family .... Unlike him doesn't respect no one ...

Dog, sometimes you just gotta fight a N'...

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

she's going to be getting all 4 holes filled.

There are four holes?!?

Well if you want to get technical with it, there's 7 holes...

7 holes??

Wait?? What??
I'm counting 8 and a half.

But don't try the scary big brother thing. Just by the fact you made this post, I somehow imagine you aren't very intimidating. Plus it could hellabackfire if dude tells his parents (who subsequently tell the police) you threatened him. Your best bet would be to try to talk to your sister.

Back
Top Bottom