Calling on the OG's

mclilbit

ForceField
Yo,

With the recent discovery via twitter that Eric is archiving NikePark, it got me thinking about what all the old guys are doing now-a-days. With so many moreways to keep in touch (twitter, facebook) than there used to be, I'd like to get a handle on where everyone is at and how we can all stay in touch. Replyin this post with how we can keep up with you, and then lets jump on HypeChat Sunday night and chat!!! (sarcasm)

Easiest way to keep up with me is www.twitter.com/willhardison

Looking forward to seeing who pops in.

Will

checkin in, whats good MC, look forward to other OG's postin in the thread. I'm still holdin down the 909 area. peace to all nters who were here whenwe had Jordan XVI blueprints revealed to us.

Here since 12/15/01, or thats at least when i signed up for ezboard
laugh.gif

I'd say a true OG was online before NikeTalk even existed....days of NikeTalk, 23 Jumpman St, Kingsons Nike News Wrap Up, Alternate Sneakers, HypeSite,Jersey Joe's Joint, etc. etc.

For those who want to feel included, I might would consider anyone on NikeTalk between 00-02.

whats good been on here around 00, back when i was in hs. damn, it has almost been a decade
nerd.gif

still remember being on ezboard and trying to get someone to buy me ezsupporter
laugh.gif

remember kicksology?
pimp.gif

but seriously, most of the "og" members are probably gone. they are probably in their mid 20s-30s while the board is full with teenagers...

when is the cutoff for og's. Like after when are you no longer an og? im jus curious
and whats the diff between nikepark and nt? what happened to it?

damn i thought i was doing it, but i've only been here since '04.
i highly doubt many people are still here from that long, hell idk what i'm still doin' here.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

damn i thought i was doing it, but i've only been here since '04.
i highly doubt many people are still here from that long, hell idk what i'm still doin' here.

I joined when I was 16, now i'm 24...8 years go by quick
laugh.gif

Probably didn't get into NT until the fall of 2000. Checked out other shoe related stuff online tho - Shoetrends, Jersey Joe, Tavis, etc etc

Was on Nikepark in 1997. Sold and reviewed many shoes there. Came here as soon as it opened, but just joined a few years ago. 35 now, 23 when I started.

I lurked all through high school for sneaker information.

I didn't sign up until I was senior in HS (03') becuase I wanted to buy a pair of kicks on the buy/sell forum.

Now I've been here ever since. Except when I lived out of the country, I stopped checking NT then.

i REMEMBER when JROSE's name was "Duke11" or something like that...
laugh.gif

..you know im OG. 2000-2001.

been here since 01 .. been a lurker forever .. havent seen chewdeezy since.. lol. what up.. i dont kno if i post enough to be an og but whatever ..twitter.com/b_easy ..

Some decent names popping up. Good to see Joe Galvan and my boy Chewdeezy. I know there are a few more out there in sneakerland.

Back
Top Bottom