Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Buddy swooped a pair from NT Vegas awhile ago. Finally unDS them awesome shoe.

IMO def worth $200.. Considering looking for another pair

Last edited:
^ Same here man (regarding lookin for another pair). I like them so much that I know I'm gonna wear the hell outta them so I wanna have a fresh pair on deck :lol:.

I rock mine at least twice a week...  head turner EVERY DAMN TIME too...  Love the shoe...  need to find another pair to keep on ice  
happy.gif

I still haven't even worn mine and today I happen to look on eBay in hopes of copping a second pair. Well the prices are nuts, and there aren't many. Were these a quickstrike release does anyone know?

I still haven't even worn mine and today I happen to look on eBay in hopes of copping a second pair. Well the prices are nuts, and there aren't many. Were these a quickstrike release does anyone know?
More then a QS... Never went online and dropped in 4 stores total along with phone orders through champs. With that said 500 pairs total is entirely possible

Hey guys if you don't have the gloves they are back on Champs again today, just type in Calvin Johnson in the search button. 

I'm not even sure these were quick or hyperstrike. More like some peculiar release that dropped at some Nike/Champs stores, and partially on EastBay in extremely limited numbers (at least the Huarache's were limited). 

got gloves, grabbin the socks and now I need a 10-10.5 huaraches pleaseeee if anybody knows.

I am so glad I ended up picking up a few of the Huaraches; size 10. I may have to use one to pull some corks.

Not really a fan of the shoes but i  got a free pair while working on a job for Hasbro, 

Sprained my ankle in the first 15minutes, And i blame that full air max crap...

Destroyed them by the end of the day, these are scuffs from Carpet at that. 

Back
Top Bottom