Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^, Get the f outta here Eastbay! That's ridiculous that they just slapped a huge sticker on it like that.

Eastbay shipped in plastic bag. Box is little damaged by still together. Was able to get the sticker off.These are ridiculously awesome. The detail is amazing!!!

Def Easy Cop. These are easily one of my favorites kicks.Only wish they wouldn't have been so limited.

Eastbay shipped in plastic bag. Box is little damaged by still together. Was able to get the sticker off.These are ridiculously awesome. The detail is amazing!!!
View media item 813926View media item 813927View media item 813932
View media item 813935View media item 813936View media item 813937
View media item 813938View media item 813946
Def Easy Cop. These are easily one of my favorites kicks.Only wish they wouldn't have been so limited.
guessing you want to keep them?

Yeah sorry. They were an impulse buy. Have the Transformers and didn't think I would like the red but it is really subtle and not overwhelming.Really high quality shoe. Actually wish I would have copped 2.
I only want one... lol... please let me know if you come across another 13 or find one for sale... I have every other colorway and need these...

As I said, the shoes came in that white plastic bag, and when I opened the bag the shoes were not even in the box they had came out through the ripped side, which I taped together.  

I only want one... lol... please let me know if you come across another 13 or find one for sale... I have every other colorway and need these...

Really kills me 2 man

I do feel like the numbers for sz13 were sooooo skewed for this shoe

I meam evwry site and outlet has all the other colors sizes 8-12. No sz13s to be had in any of the colors, sold out instantly

Does nike not realize that tho sz13 is an outlier., as far as the shoe collecting community, it has to be one of the more popular sizes, and definately the most hard to obtain usually.

I got my Rose Bowl's in.

Box is dented but it's not broken nor is the sticker on it.

I'll keep them.

I wouldn't wait for a discount if I really wanted them because I don't think they made nearly as many or these as the other colorways.

Last edited:
I was thinking of waiting to use a discount on it as well, but didn't think it was going to happen. From the looks of it, there's less than five pairs of size 11 left so it's selling pretty well.
Looks like 1 at the moment. Tried adding 2 and it didnt work. Sad that these were soooo exclusive 

There's still plenty of 10s available so I'm gonna try and hold out for a discount. These will be had though so once they dip below 30 or so pairs I'm gonna grab mine regardless of price.

There's still plenty of 10s available so I'm gonna try and hold out for a discount. These will be had though so once they dip below 30 or so pairs I'm gonna grab mine regardless of price.
a lot of 9.5's too, so i'm just gonna keep an eye out.. call me cheap if you want to 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: **** man, $20 here, $20 there eventually adds up to a free pair. Sometimes it pays to be cheap.

The first colorways where produced in way higher numbers and took months to come off restriction. I wouldn't risk it because I don't see a restock coming like the other colorways. These ain't sitting at Champs around the country

SMDH at the damaged boxes and stickers being places on them....I would be furious! But hot damn, the Rose Bowls are clean as hell....congrats on the cop, guys! 

SMDH at the damaged boxes and stickers being places on them....I would be furious! But hot damn, the Rose Bowls are clean as hell....congrats on the cop, guys!
Was upset box was damaged but just glad to have the shoes. Would def have paid $180 to $200 for these. They are amazing in person. The color blocking used is fantastic, esp the toebox. So much detail and thought was put into this shoe.. Hope everybody waiting eventually is able to cop.

^ I preordered those from Eastbay for like $60 last year. If only I could've waited :lol:

Back
Top Bottom