Cam dissin' Kanye

so cam can't comment on something that he was apart of? who knows why jimmy and cam decided to diss him, knowing those 2 we'll hear about it in da next

couple of weeks via WSHH or something...could be as simple as "i spoke to dame and he was reminiscing about da ROC" and topics jumped and dame probably

told cam his side of da story...who knows, but like i said all cam said was "diss dame now my attitude is %##$ you N_" we all know thats just real talk.

so cam can't comment on something that he was apart of? who knows why jimmy and cam decided to diss him, knowing those 2 we'll hear about it in da next

couple of weeks via WSHH or something...could be as simple as "i spoke to dame and he was reminiscing about da ROC" and topics jumped and dame probably

told cam his side of da story...who knows, but like i said all cam said was "diss dame now my attitude is %##$ you N_" we all know thats just real talk.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

roll.gif
 You think these clowns are relevant cause their names popped up on a few low budget hip hop websites.  When I say Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant, I mean just that...........IRRELEVANT.  You got these two clowns Cam and Jimmy campaigning for another clown in Dame Dash cause Kanye made a decision to part ways with him YEARS ago.  
so i guess hot 97, da NUMBER 1 hiphop station on EARTH covering this freestyle EVERY DAMN HOUR via Missinfo is irrelevant
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you ain't fooling anyone N_
laugh.gif

and da fact that you short selling Dame's contribution to rocafella records makes you a bigger jay-z crotch dweller...

cam already proved that if he goes quiet for a couple of years he'll have a bigger buzz then ANYONE riding Jay-z's coat tails...

jay-z don't want beef with ANYONE anymore, Ether made his rap life FLASH before his eyes, you know what he told 50 cent when curtis pressed him about

"no one is scared of 50 cent" comment a few months back "what, beef with you? and mess up da money?!"
laugh.gif

shawn carter and Kanye West gonna stay quiet and Cam & jim gonna get catch kudos for being a constant throne in Jigga's side...thats how this story is gonna continue

to play out.

roll.gif
 You think these clowns are relevant cause their names popped up on a few low budget hip hop websites.  When I say Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant, I mean just that...........IRRELEVANT.  You got these two clowns Cam and Jimmy campaigning for another clown in Dame Dash cause Kanye made a decision to part ways with him YEARS ago.  
so i guess hot 97, da NUMBER 1 hiphop station on EARTH covering this freestyle EVERY DAMN HOUR via Missinfo is irrelevant
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and da fact that you short selling Dame's contribution to rocafella records makes you a bigger jay-z crotch dweller...

cam already proved that if he goes quiet for a couple of years he'll have a bigger buzz then ANYONE riding Jay-z's coat tails...

jay-z don't want beef with ANYONE anymore, Ether made his rap life FLASH before his eyes, you know what he told 50 cent when curtis pressed him about

"no one is scared of 50 cent" comment a few months back "what, beef with you? and mess up da money?!"
laugh.gif

shawn carter and Kanye West gonna stay quiet and Cam & jim gonna get catch kudos for being a constant throne in Jigga's side...thats how this story is gonna continue

to play out.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

to play out.

You said a whole lot of NOTHING just now champ, but seeing how it's you I truly wouldn't expect less.  One more time just to let you know........Cam=Irrelevant, Jimmy=Irrelevant, Dame Dash=Irrelevant...........and just for kicks to get you heated..............Fat Joe=See Cam, Jimmy and Dame Dash.

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

to play out.

You said a whole lot of NOTHING just now champ, but seeing how it's you I truly wouldn't expect less.  One more time just to let you know........Cam=Irrelevant, Jimmy=Irrelevant, Dame Dash=Irrelevant...........and just for kicks to get you heated..............Fat Joe=See Cam, Jimmy and Dame Dash.

could be as simple as "i spoke to dame and he was reminiscing about da ROC" and topics jumped and dame probably

told cam his side of da story

Thats a female trait.
Sounds like somethin my girl would do with her girlfriends.

could be as simple as "i spoke to dame and he was reminiscing about da ROC" and topics jumped and dame probably

Thats a female trait.

Originally Posted by Diego

Thats a female trait.

did you forget cam was managed by damon dash for da early part of his career? let's talk about a loyal N_  like killa cam.

circa 1998-1999 SDE is getting pushed back crazy cuz UN entertainment folds and Sony absorbs camron's contract....after da SDE release Cam wanted OFF da label

cuz they mishandled his project ( SDE was delayed nearly a YEAR) Dame was Cam's Manager and also Part CEO of Rocafella...had it not been for Dame SAVING cam'ron

from Sony and buying out his contract ( they owed Sony 2 million dollars) cam would've been on da shelf for god knows how long after SDE came out....after that cam has

been forever loyal to dame dash...you think a dude like Jay-z would've done that to ANYONE? i mean you got all your former dudes on def jam..how come you not

getting that ROC nation money to buy em out? jigga not loyal..and Kanye's hoeish move showed he's not loyal either.

Duece king ...where's da roc now VS where's Dipset now? oh yeah....
laugh.gif

#treated

Originally Posted by Diego

Thats a female trait.

did you forget cam was managed by damon dash for da early part of his career? let's talk about a loyal N_  like killa cam.

circa 1998-1999 SDE is getting pushed back crazy cuz UN entertainment folds and Sony absorbs camron's contract....after da SDE release Cam wanted OFF da label

cuz they mishandled his project ( SDE was delayed nearly a YEAR) Dame was Cam's Manager and also Part CEO of Rocafella...had it not been for Dame SAVING cam'ron

from Sony and buying out his contract ( they owed Sony 2 million dollars) cam would've been on da shelf for god knows how long after SDE came out....after that cam has

been forever loyal to dame dash...you think a dude like Jay-z would've done that to ANYONE? i mean you got all your former dudes on def jam..how come you not

getting that ROC nation money to buy em out? jigga not loyal..and Kanye's hoeish move showed he's not loyal either.

laugh.gif

#treated

laugh.gif

Let's see, Jay and Kanye performing at Yankee Stadium this week vs. Cam and Jimmy sharing $1.50 chicken sandwiches........
laugh.gif
.  I think I'll roll with Jay and Kanye on this one champ, I'll let you settle for last place.

laugh.gif

Let's see, Jay and Kanye performing at Yankee Stadium this week vs. Cam and Jimmy sharing $1.50 chicken sandwiches........
laugh.gif
.  I think I'll roll with Jay and Kanye on this one champ, I'll let you settle for last place.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
forever $$#@ riding jigga....at least you consistent
grin.gif

rocafella records as we know it is DEAD, Dipset already bout to get back on to interscope.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

rocafella records as we know it is DEAD, Dipset already bout to get back on to interscope.
pimp.gif

jay-z/ kanye reeks of a business relationship.... jimmy and cam been rockin wit eachother since they was toddlers...push comes to shove im rockin wit

loyalty.

At the end of the day, both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant.� Dudes might as well end their lives cause hardly anybody cares about them.� Dipset is dead and so is the "so called" movement.......ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if they was so irrelevant how come when i google camron and jim jones EVERY hiphop website is covering this freestyle....u just a camel ridin� for your

boy. you ain't fooling anyone with that "holier than thou" attitude.

i wonder what you consider rocafella if you think "dipset is dead"
laugh.gif
c'mon you got random cats like Curren$y rocking da chain just for $%*!! and giggles
roll.gif

now this is Juelz, talking to FLEX on PRIME TIME radio in da NATION'S #1 RADIO MARKET talking to da NUMBER 1 DJ on da US about his cohort's

�FREESTYLE dissing kanye...and you gonna say they irrelevant..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

as Mr. Joe camel once said...

youneedmorepeople.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly now dudes are getting some exposure from the only people that would give them some in the first place that diss record was nothing but a reach for attention for his dead *** career because as you say every hip hop blog and they are getting interviews about this diss record its clear to see what the motive was to begin with

jay-z/ kanye reeks of a business relationship.... jimmy and cam been rockin wit eachother since they was toddlers...push comes to shove im rockin wit

loyalty.

At the end of the day, both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant.� Dudes might as well end their lives cause hardly anybody cares about them.� Dipset is dead and so is the "so called" movement.......ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if they was so irrelevant how come when i google camron and jim jones EVERY hiphop website is covering this freestyle....u just a camel ridin� for your

boy. you ain't fooling anyone with that "holier than thou" attitude.

i wonder what you consider rocafella if you think "dipset is dead"
laugh.gif
c'mon you got random cats like Curren$y rocking da chain just for $%*!! and giggles
roll.gif

now this is Juelz, talking to FLEX on PRIME TIME radio in da NATION'S #1 RADIO MARKET talking to da NUMBER 1 DJ on da US about his cohort's

�FREESTYLE dissing kanye...and you gonna say they irrelevant..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

as Mr. Joe camel once said...

youneedmorepeople.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly now dudes are getting some exposure from the only people that would give them some in the first place that diss record was nothing but a reach for attention for his dead *** career because as you say every hip hop blog and they are getting interviews about this diss record its clear to see what the motive was to begin with

if they was so irrelevant how come when i google camron and jim jones EVERY hiphop website is covering this freestyle.

It might be me, but I coulda swore this was the reason for the diss.
They not irrelevant, but the only way for them to get on EVERY hip hop blog is to diss N's doin it?
Thats sad in itself if u look at it from a fans perspective. They should be gettin on there for their music.

if they was so irrelevant how come when i google camron and jim jones EVERY hiphop website is covering this freestyle.

It might be me, but I coulda swore this was the reason for the diss.
They not irrelevant, but the only way for them to get on EVERY hip hop blog is to diss N's doin it?
Thats sad in itself if u look at it from a fans perspective. They should be gettin on there for their music.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I dont care if Dipset signed to Paramount Studios to produce movies champ, Dipset aint doing nothing.  Them dudes are treadmill status.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I dont care if Dipset signed to Paramount Studios to produce movies champ, Dipset aint doing nothing.  Them dudes are treadmill status.

Lets not get carried away homie.
As uncalled for as that diss was, I still got some faith in that comeback.

Lets not get carried away homie.
As uncalled for as that diss was, I still got some faith in that comeback.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I think I'll roll with Jay and Kanye on this one champ, I'll let you settle for last place.
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I dont care ifDipset signed to Paramount Studios toproduce movies champ,Dipset aint doing nothing. Them dudes are treadmill status.

laugh.gif
right, like anyone not named yeezy or camel face doing anything on rocafella/rocnation.....gotcha
roll.gif

suckin off a dude that didn't even believe in you in da first place & turning your back on da dude that gave you your shot...

sucka N_

fast forward to da 9 min mark to see a example of what LOYALTY is.

Where's Camron?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I think I'll roll with Jay and Kanye on this one champ, I'll let you settle for last place.
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I dont care ifDipset signed to Paramount Studios toproduce movies champ,Dipset aint doing nothing. Them dudes are treadmill status.

laugh.gif
right, like anyone not named yeezy or camel face doing anything on rocafella/rocnation.....gotcha
roll.gif

suckin off a dude that didn't even believe in you in da first place & turning your back on da dude that gave you your shot...

sucka N_

fast forward to da 9 min mark to see a example of what LOYALTY is.

Where's Camron?

The only reason this is getting exposure is because of the individual they dissed. Think about it. A couple of days after 'Ye reinvents himself during the VMA performance and has everybody riding him again, these bumpkins decide to diss him. Kanye's buzz is what's hot in the streets right now so you don't think these dudes comin' at him and Jay sideways, ESPECIALLY in the midst of a gigantic concert in NYC, they're not gonna get some exposure?

If anything, Cam and Jimmy were probably sittin' outside the local bodega (not touring), watchin' the love Kanye and Jay are currently gettin' and got heated, hence the diss. I mean, that's a B' move, no matter how you slice it. It smells of jealousy, quite frankly.

Back
Top Bottom