Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

New York ain't even poppin right now in terms of hip hop, so who gives a @%%! what they playin on ya radios...look at the billboard charts...the hottest rapper yall got right now is Nicki Minaj 
laugh.gif
, and she ain't even claimin like that...%#$$#+ thinkin she from the south...don't nobody care what hot on the streets cause the streets is bootleggin ya records

and here we go with the NYC shots again lol. I neva said NYC was da hottest out rite now. Hell our radio barely plays NY artist like that during primetime hours. However if a artist doesnt catch on in NY said artist will go nowhere. Why do you think weezy is having his coming home concert in NYC, or ross his in NYC every week, hell even flocka is back to claiming queens and earning his stripes out here.

da streets may not factor in buying your records but they damn sure factor in your youtube videos, creating a buzz for a rapper, making people in da industry take notice of you. Gucci album didnt do much but he's still demanded on a lot of features and sells out shows everynite bcuz of him controlling da streets and not jus ATL, but major markets such as NYC, L.A etc. Without records being broke in NYC he would be another yo gotti

New York ain't even poppin right now in terms of hip hop, so who gives a @%%! what they playin on ya radios...look at the billboard charts...the hottest rapper yall got right now is Nicki Minaj 
laugh.gif
, and she ain't even claimin like that...%#$$#+ thinkin she from the south...don't nobody care what hot on the streets cause the streets is bootleggin ya records

and here we go with the NYC shots again lol. I neva said NYC was da hottest out rite now. Hell our radio barely plays NY artist like that during primetime hours. However if a artist doesnt catch on in NY said artist will go nowhere. Why do you think weezy is having his coming home concert in NYC, or ross his in NYC every week, hell even flocka is back to claiming queens and earning his stripes out here.

da streets may not factor in buying your records but they damn sure factor in your youtube videos, creating a buzz for a rapper, making people in da industry take notice of you. Gucci album didnt do much but he's still demanded on a lot of features and sells out shows everynite bcuz of him controlling da streets and not jus ATL, but major markets such as NYC, L.A etc. Without records being broke in NYC he would be another yo gotti

"...so let's try to pretend NYC radio as a whole is irrelevant. gotcha"

Yeah, let's pretend there's no world out there except for NYC. Gotcha.

Go get yourself an almanac.

"...so let's try to pretend NYC radio as a whole is irrelevant. gotcha"

Yeah, let's pretend there's no world out there except for NYC. Gotcha.

Go get yourself an almanac.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by ninjahood

keith you obviously dunno what u talking about...SO ill just reference rick ross in his 48 hour tour with Jumpoff TV...

when you ON FIRE, it takes a NYC cosign to make you go from Regional to National...there's a REASON all da BIG rappers have to stop by 106 and park, hot 97, power 105

Mtv Studios, promo club events, listening parties...they ALL in NYC.� every single rapper ya think is hot if he don't touch down in NYC his movement just limits itself to outside

markets which is bread crumbs compared to when you on FIRE in NYC.

no you dont know what youre talking about...for a place with few relevant artist......why in the sam hell would people need nyc cosign ???...without the cosign...these artist are going to do shows else where and still get paid, their music will still get played....nyc is not needed we this thing called the internet...if anything nyc is the last to hop on board doggy...if rappers need nyc cosign why in the hell cant any of yall new artist get off the ground since the cosign is so IMPORTANT
exactly the internet is more important then the radio and TV because you can get both contents online
and nobody I repeat nobody need NYC radio cosign how the hell can you get somebody from out of town career jumpin and cant get a local cat who can alk down the street a hand you a new single everyday career poppin this is not the 90"s

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

keith you obviously dunno what u talking about...SO ill just reference rick ross in his 48 hour tour with Jumpoff TV...

when you ON FIRE, it takes a NYC cosign to make you go from Regional to National...there's a REASON all da BIG rappers have to stop by 106 and park, hot 97, power 105

Mtv Studios, promo club events, listening parties...they ALL in NYC.� every single rapper ya think is hot if he don't touch down in NYC his movement just limits itself to outside

markets which is bread crumbs compared to when you on FIRE in NYC.

no you dont know what youre talking about...for a place with few relevant artist......why in the sam hell would people need nyc cosign ???...without the cosign...these artist are going to do shows else where and still get paid, their music will still get played....nyc is not needed we this thing called the internet...if anything nyc is the last to hop on board doggy...if rappers need nyc cosign why in the hell cant any of yall new artist get off the ground since the cosign is so IMPORTANT
exactly the internet is more important then the radio and TV because you can get both contents online
and nobody I repeat nobody need NYC radio cosign how the hell can you get somebody from out of town career jumpin and cant get a local cat who can alk down the street a hand you a new single everyday career poppin this is not the 90"s

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif

Cosigner1.jpg

and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset  

exactly the internet is more important then the radio and TV

with this said how then can anyone say that dipset isnt relevant. Are they not on EVERY BLOG, are they not doin gangsta grillz, Are they not getting every youtube/ustream posted on WSHH. It has to be one or the other hell i see these dudes on Worldstar more than almost anyone not from bricksquad

and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset  

exactly the internet is more important then the radio and TV

with this said how then can anyone say that dipset isnt relevant. Are they not on EVERY BLOG, are they not doin gangsta grillz, Are they not getting every youtube/ustream posted on WSHH. It has to be one or the other hell i see these dudes on Worldstar more than almost anyone not from bricksquad

laugh.gif

Cosigner1.jpg

NYC cats softer than DC (wale) cats. NY matters, but not when it comes to relevant (good music) artists outside Hov in the past 5 years.

NYC cats softer than DC (wale) cats. NY matters, but not when it comes to relevant (good music) artists outside Hov in the past 5 years.

when the last time dipset has appeared on TV especially MTV or had a listining party for an album release in years
laugh.gif
someone doesn't watch Sucka free or 106 and park...cam and vado were on both shows debuting speaking in tungs....ya outta town country dudes is hilarious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and it hasnt been heard from since then its now on th countdown at all that video is in the storage collecting dust that $#!@ is going to get as much play as that Kane & Able song they debuted yesterday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when the last time dipset has appeared on TV especially MTV or had a listining party for an album release in years
laugh.gif
someone doesn't watch Sucka free or 106 and park...cam and vado were on both shows debuting speaking in tungs....ya outta town country dudes is hilarious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and it hasnt been heard from since then its now on th countdown at all that video is in the storage collecting dust that $#!@ is going to get as much play as that Kane & Able song they debuted yesterday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just read through this whole thread, and it is pure comedy.

I guess people forget that all these people are millionaires.

I will be an irrelevant millionaire any day of the week.

If/when Dip Set officially comes back out with descent music I will be buying it, because average Dip Set is better then
Gucci, Waka, Lil B, or any of this garbage that has been coming out the past few years.......

I just read through this whole thread, and it is pure comedy.

I guess people forget that all these people are millionaires.

I will be an irrelevant millionaire any day of the week.

If/when Dip Set officially comes back out with descent music I will be buying it, because average Dip Set is better then
Gucci, Waka, Lil B, or any of this garbage that has been coming out the past few years.......

"and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset"

Jay is relevant. 'Ye is relevant. Em is relevant. Drake is relevant. Justin Bieber is UBER-relevant.

Cam and the Dips are not relevant.

"and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset"

Jay is relevant. 'Ye is relevant. Em is relevant. Drake is relevant. Justin Bieber is UBER-relevant.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

okay that was jus a quick question to decipher the dimwits from people speaking da truth. So if your not a household name your not relevant at all dat would make about 98 percent of the music industry irrelevant
ohwell.gif

yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind them again so i can see ya hop right back on da meat pole.

i can ASSURE you Hammerstein ballroom is gonna be a asylum when da dips in full touchdown in november...irrelevant....pssh NT need to get out of a cave and go

to a damn club.
laugh.gif

okay that was jus a quick question to decipher the dimwits from people speaking da truth. So if your not a household name your not relevant at all dat would make about 98 percent of the music industry irrelevant
ohwell.gif

yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind them again so i can see ya hop right back on da meat pole.

i can ASSURE you Hammerstein ballroom is gonna be a asylum when da dips in full touchdown in november...irrelevant....pssh NT need to get out of a cave and go

to a damn club.
laugh.gif

Salute and Speaking Tongues get played around 2 times every hour on Shade 45 and Hip Hop XL. Cam has chosen to keep to the streets and not sell his soul like these dudes kanye and Jay. Cam also birthed your favorite rapper Weezy

Salute and Speaking Tongues get played around 2 times every hour on Shade 45 and Hip Hop XL. Cam has chosen to keep to the streets and not sell his soul like these dudes kanye and Jay. Cam also birthed your favorite rapper Weezy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everybody on that list from Drake, Em, Nikke, Ye are relevant because they either have albums thats selling or have one that is coming and have a single on the radio ohh and they also was on the VMA this past weekend if you didnt see that 

Dipset - local radio play only, no single on charts, no album coming and if it is no one cares

dipset movement aint moving ( ball of hay rolling across the screen) that how relevent they are not even comparable to that list

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 asking how are they different

Back
Top Bottom