Cam dissin' Kanye

yea everybody in the hood in new orleans dresses like this

75f7e7bb-20e1-afbf-af16-df6592887c5d-msc_fb_LilWayne_8.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

NYC cats softer than DC (wale) cats. NY matters, but not when it comes to relevant (good music) artists outside Hov in the past 5 years.
*Tries to think of NY artists that have made a buzz in the last 5 years*
Damn..uhh..I guess you could include Fabolous. But yeah thats about it.

No disrespect, but you do know the rest of DC (or even the whole DMV) is NOTHING like Wale.  Cept for his accent and havin dreads he's really not like most people here.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

NYC cats softer than DC (wale) cats. NY matters, but not when it comes to relevant (good music) artists outside Hov in the past 5 years.
*Tries to think of NY artists that have made a buzz in the last 5 years*
Damn..uhh..I guess you could include Fabolous. But yeah thats about it.

No disrespect, but you do know the rest of DC (or even the whole DMV) is NOTHING like Wale.  Cept for his accent and havin dreads he's really not like most people here.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

New York ain't even poppin right now in terms of hip hop, so who gives a @%%! what they playin on ya radios...look at the billboard charts...the hottest rapper yall got right now is Nicki Minaj 
laugh.gif
, and she ain't even claimin like that...%#$$#+ thinkin she from the south...don't nobody care what hot on the streets cause the streets is bootleggin ya records

and here we go with the NYC shots again lol. I neva said NYC was da hottest out rite now. Hell our radio barely plays NY artist like that during primetime hours. However if a artist doesnt catch on in NY said artist will go nowhere. Why do you think weezy is having his coming home concert in NYC, or ross his in NYC every week, hell even flocka is back to claiming queens and earning his stripes out here.

da streets may not factor in buying your records but they damn sure factor in your youtube videos, creating a buzz for a rapper, making people in da industry take notice of you. Gucci album didnt do much but he's still demanded on a lot of features and sells out shows everynite bcuz of him controlling da streets and not jus ATL, but major markets such as NYC, L.A etc. Without records being broke in NYC he would be another yo gotti

funny how off topic this is going...the fact that i disagree with your statement about artist HAVING to pop off on Hot97 to get somewhere is irrelevant...
i'm asking why is Cam and Jim poppin in NYC but not anywhere else??? if Hot97 is as high and mighty as yall making it out to be, and the rest of the world don't matter, why these %$!*%% ain't hot like Ye and Jay???

yall %$!*%% act like NY is to rapping what Hollywood is to movies 
roll.gif

my new question is, if HOT97 is SOOOO powerful like yall dudes claiming, how come your local artist ain't hittin the Billboard charts, since other raido stations in other parts of the country clearly don't matter??? if they got 2-3 songs gettin played constantly, why they ain't chartin'????

i'll wait

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

New York ain't even poppin right now in terms of hip hop, so who gives a @%%! what they playin on ya radios...look at the billboard charts...the hottest rapper yall got right now is Nicki Minaj 
laugh.gif
, and she ain't even claimin like that...%#$$#+ thinkin she from the south...don't nobody care what hot on the streets cause the streets is bootleggin ya records

and here we go with the NYC shots again lol. I neva said NYC was da hottest out rite now. Hell our radio barely plays NY artist like that during primetime hours. However if a artist doesnt catch on in NY said artist will go nowhere. Why do you think weezy is having his coming home concert in NYC, or ross his in NYC every week, hell even flocka is back to claiming queens and earning his stripes out here.

da streets may not factor in buying your records but they damn sure factor in your youtube videos, creating a buzz for a rapper, making people in da industry take notice of you. Gucci album didnt do much but he's still demanded on a lot of features and sells out shows everynite bcuz of him controlling da streets and not jus ATL, but major markets such as NYC, L.A etc. Without records being broke in NYC he would be another yo gotti

funny how off topic this is going...the fact that i disagree with your statement about artist HAVING to pop off on Hot97 to get somewhere is irrelevant...
i'm asking why is Cam and Jim poppin in NYC but not anywhere else??? if Hot97 is as high and mighty as yall making it out to be, and the rest of the world don't matter, why these %$!*%% ain't hot like Ye and Jay???

yall %$!*%% act like NY is to rapping what Hollywood is to movies 
roll.gif

my new question is, if HOT97 is SOOOO powerful like yall dudes claiming, how come your local artist ain't hittin the Billboard charts, since other raido stations in other parts of the country clearly don't matter??? if they got 2-3 songs gettin played constantly, why they ain't chartin'????

i'll wait

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

DID THIS N***ER REALLY JUST SAY CAM BIRTHED WEEZY?!?!?!?!?!?!
he sorta did

Weezy stole dipsets whole swag

laugh.gif
@ NT's Kanye slurpers trying they HARDEST to write off cam'ron and da dipset.....now they mad
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and then da same dudes will tell you Curren$y and Wiz are more popping in da streets then jim jones, cam, and juelz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT's music perception compared to da real world = SUPER LEFT

laugh.gif
Cam birthed Weezy? Dipset did birth tight jeans ill give them that. California just ran off with yall swag tho 
tired.gif

Dude that lil Salute #$*# made no noise outside of NY. Cam has put out like 5 videos since then, Jim has been getting his @!# punked by some *%!$@ claiming to be his father and French Montana and Juelz? *%!$@ Gucci Mane done put out 3 albums since Juelz album was suppose to have come out. and dont nobody know Freekey. But yet the first time they get a lil buzz is when they diss an artist who like the Diplomats fail from grace but in one 30 day period of putting out quality music has seem to have grab back popular opinion. hmmm interesting concept. 
eek.gif

Interscope can afford to sign Diplomats that dont mean they going to come out
laugh.gif
Cam & Jimmy gonna be a nice tax write off especially after the big year they had with Em 

And yall Godfather fanatics need to kill this Loyalty #$*#
laugh.gif
+!%%!! acting like business partners or employees = best friends forever yall need a mentor tho

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

DID THIS N***ER REALLY JUST SAY CAM BIRTHED WEEZY?!?!?!?!?!?!
he sorta did

Weezy stole dipsets whole swag

laugh.gif
@ NT's Kanye slurpers trying they HARDEST to write off cam'ron and da dipset.....now they mad
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and then da same dudes will tell you Curren$y and Wiz are more popping in da streets then jim jones, cam, and juelz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT's music perception compared to da real world = SUPER LEFT

laugh.gif
Cam birthed Weezy? Dipset did birth tight jeans ill give them that. California just ran off with yall swag tho 
tired.gif

Dude that lil Salute #$*# made no noise outside of NY. Cam has put out like 5 videos since then, Jim has been getting his @!# punked by some *%!$@ claiming to be his father and French Montana and Juelz? *%!$@ Gucci Mane done put out 3 albums since Juelz album was suppose to have come out. and dont nobody know Freekey. But yet the first time they get a lil buzz is when they diss an artist who like the Diplomats fail from grace but in one 30 day period of putting out quality music has seem to have grab back popular opinion. hmmm interesting concept. 
eek.gif

Interscope can afford to sign Diplomats that dont mean they going to come out
laugh.gif
Cam & Jimmy gonna be a nice tax write off especially after the big year they had with Em 

And yall Godfather fanatics need to kill this Loyalty #$*#
laugh.gif
+!%%!! acting like business partners or employees = best friends forever yall need a mentor tho

ninjahood is just saying a whole bunch of nothing...

he pinpoints posters that have weak arguments and attacks them,

but when people have legitimate arguments he acts like he don't see it...

all his posts are "dipset 1000% real, hot 97 this, u guys are jay and 'ye *@*% riders"

bruh u the biggest *@*% rider in this thread, the way u jock the dips

all his posts are "dipset 1000% real, hot 97 this, u guys are jay and 'ye *@*% riders"

bruh u the biggest *@*% rider in this thread, the way u jock the dips

all his posts are "dipset 1000% real, hot 97 this, u guys are jay and 'ye !*%! riders"

bruh u the biggest !*%! rider in this thread, the way u jock the dips

all his posts are "dipset 1000% real, hot 97 this, u guys are jay and 'ye !*%! riders"

bruh u the biggest !*%! rider in this thread, the way u jock the dips

ninjahood wrote:
keith you obviously dunno what u talking about...SO ill just reference rick ross in his 48 hour tour with Jumpoff TV...

when you ON FIRE, it takes a NYC cosign to make you go from Regional to National...there's a REASON all da BIG rappers have to stop by 106 and park, hot 97, power 105

Mtv Studios, promo club events, listening parties...they ALL in NYC.� every single rapper ya think is hot if he don't touch down in NYC his movement just limits itself to outside

markets which is bread crumbs compared to when you on FIRE in NYC.

only takes hot 97

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

ninjahood wrote:
keith you obviously dunno what u talking about...SO ill just reference rick ross in his 48 hour tour with Jumpoff TV...

when you ON FIRE, it takes a NYC cosign to make you go from Regional to National...there's a REASON all da BIG rappers have to stop by 106 and park, hot 97, power 105

Mtv Studios, promo club events, listening parties...they ALL in NYC.� every single rapper ya think is hot if he don't touch down in NYC his movement just limits itself to outside

no you dont know what youre talking about...for a place with few relevant artist......why in the sam hell would people need nyc cosign ???...without the cosign...these artist are going to do shows else where and still get paid, their music will still get played....nyc is not needed we this thing called the internet...if anything nyc is the last to hop on board doggy...if rappers need nyc cosign why in the hell cant any of yall new artist get off the ground since the cosign is so IMPORTANT

Because when internet access came to the south around 05ish (j/p), that bs started to spread online. These rapper out wont be remember 10 years from now so like any other fad it will eventually fade and be made fun of on a VH1 show.

You know that movie primiers usually occur at major cities around the world first, which include NYC. Not in whatever local town the director is from or where the movie was shoot
grin.gif
. Similar thing happens in hip hop. Im not going to front that the internet doesnt put folks out there but it aint the same recognition as it is to be on hot 97 or MTV.

and there are many reasons why many of our artist havent been able to get the "shine" that a couple of southern "have" and that because our style is different. Dem dumb dance lyriz is what happens to be the fad at the moment but aint nobody going to remember waka, dont think people remember dem franchize boyz, etc. Yet everybody and their grandma know about the Wu

ninjahood wrote:

only takes hot 97

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

ninjahood wrote:

no you dont know what youre talking about...for a place with few relevant artist......why in the sam hell would people need nyc cosign ???...without the cosign...these artist are going to do shows else where and still get paid, their music will still get played....nyc is not needed we this thing called the internet...if anything nyc is the last to hop on board doggy...if rappers need nyc cosign why in the hell cant any of yall new artist get off the ground since the cosign is so IMPORTANT

Because when internet access came to the south around 05ish (j/p), that bs started to spread online. These rapper out wont be remember 10 years from now so like any other fad it will eventually fade and be made fun of on a VH1 show.

You know that movie primiers usually occur at major cities around the world first, which include NYC. Not in whatever local town the director is from or where the movie was shoot
grin.gif
. Similar thing happens in hip hop. Im not going to front that the internet doesnt put folks out there but it aint the same recognition as it is to be on hot 97 or MTV.

and there are many reasons why many of our artist havent been able to get the "shine" that a couple of southern "have" and that because our style is different. Dem dumb dance lyriz is what happens to be the fad at the moment but aint nobody going to remember waka, dont think people remember dem franchize boyz, etc. Yet everybody and their grandma know about the Wu

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i've taken on ALL takers ( like i do in post where im da one man army) as usual...who have i ignored?
laugh.gif

cam'ron & da dips Major players in NYC which in turn make em major players everywhere else...EVERYONE copies da diplomats swag, hell da WORD swag

was first popularized by da set in rap...NTers is socially awkward penguins that are completely baffled by mainstream hiphop. only in this music section will i hear

"fab is trash, Jada is overated, Cam & da dips are irrelevant, Wu-tang are washed up and broke" yadda yadda yadda.....ya stay mad NYC rappers don't fade away.
laugh.gif

hell Kanye is butt buddies with hova performing in Yankee stadium...i wonder why isn't he performing in Wrigley Field.
laugh.gif

and at da end of da day...cam give ye' a couple of chin shots of da truth...stop acting salty, it was da truth.... /thread

Originally Posted by blazinRook

i've taken on ALL takers ( like i do in post where im da one man army) as usual...who have i ignored?
laugh.gif

cam'ron & da dips Major players in NYC which in turn make em major players everywhere else...EVERYONE copies da diplomats swag, hell da WORD swag

was first popularized by da set in rap...NTers is socially awkward penguins that are completely baffled by mainstream hiphop. only in this music section will i hear

"fab is trash, Jada is overated, Cam & da dips are irrelevant, Wu-tang are washed up and broke" yadda yadda yadda.....ya stay mad NYC rappers don't fade away.
laugh.gif

hell Kanye is butt buddies with hova performing in Yankee stadium...i wonder why isn't he performing in Wrigley Field.
laugh.gif

and at da end of da day...cam give ye' a couple of chin shots of da truth...stop acting salty, it was da truth.... /thread

1) NYC does not ''break'' Southern records. By the time y'all spin a ''Make The Trap Say'' or ''Wasted'', that $@@# has BEEN burnin' below the Mason-Dixon. Granted, that NYC validation definitely gives it that extra push, but that's just an extra push in the Tri-State. Ns been spinnin' them songs from the A to DC to the Chi and Cleveland long before Hot 97 finally catches up. That's just a fact. I mean, if the song is made by a Southern artist, the record ''breaks'' in the South, gets a strong local buzz, and spreads North geographically. Y'all poppin like Hot 97 is what gives the South national exposure totally taking for granted all these NYC dudes in HBCUs bumpin' Southern $@@# goin' back home and spreadin' it - records don't revolve solely around radio anymore. Stop it slime.

2) Cam ain't birth no damn Weezy. How the hell Killa birth Weezy when Wayne was already a bigger rap star than Killa before DipSet even took off. We really gon act like this N' wasn't a Hot Boy and had ''bling'' in the dictionary by the time Cam started his run? You a damn lie if you say DipSet was bigger than CMR and the Hot Boys. And mind you, I'm muuuuuch more of a Cam fan than I am a Weezy fan. I mean, there's no point to even entertain that damn argument because it's so foolish. You'da been better off sayin' Gillie birthed Weezy or some $@@#...

3) Cam and Jim shot at Kanye for attention - I rock w/them Ns heavy, and I WISH the movement was movin' again, but call a spade a spade. Keep it a hunnid.

4) I got more drinkin' to do.

1) NYC does not ''break'' Southern records. By the time y'all spin a ''Make The Trap Say'' or ''Wasted'', that $@@# has BEEN burnin' below the Mason-Dixon. Granted, that NYC validation definitely gives it that extra push, but that's just an extra push in the Tri-State. Ns been spinnin' them songs from the A to DC to the Chi and Cleveland long before Hot 97 finally catches up. That's just a fact. I mean, if the song is made by a Southern artist, the record ''breaks'' in the South, gets a strong local buzz, and spreads North geographically. Y'all poppin like Hot 97 is what gives the South national exposure totally taking for granted all these NYC dudes in HBCUs bumpin' Southern $@@# goin' back home and spreadin' it - records don't revolve solely around radio anymore. Stop it slime.

2) Cam ain't birth no damn Weezy. How the hell Killa birth Weezy when Wayne was already a bigger rap star than Killa before DipSet even took off. We really gon act like this N' wasn't a Hot Boy and had ''bling'' in the dictionary by the time Cam started his run? You a damn lie if you say DipSet was bigger than CMR and the Hot Boys. And mind you, I'm muuuuuch more of a Cam fan than I am a Weezy fan. I mean, there's no point to even entertain that damn argument because it's so foolish. You'da been better off sayin' Gillie birthed Weezy or some $@@#...

3) Cam and Jim shot at Kanye for attention - I rock w/them Ns heavy, and I WISH the movement was movin' again, but call a spade a spade. Keep it a hunnid.

4) I got more drinkin' to do.

whatever man..i disagree with your whole "timeline of beef" theory

cam made it seem that him and 'ye were cool, a couple months ago, and then this diss now = a snake

there is nothing honorable about that...i'm not talkin who's hot, relevant, or who's still making money...cam n jim r snakes for this

And and Roc nation and G.O.O.D. bench > dips bench

whatever man..i disagree with your whole "timeline of beef" theory

cam made it seem that him and 'ye were cool, a couple months ago, and then this diss now = a snake

there is nothing honorable about that...i'm not talkin who's hot, relevant, or who's still making money...cam n jim r snakes for this

And and Roc nation and G.O.O.D. bench > dips bench

Dipset is " MAJOR " players?

That just shows how biased/stanish you are, they've got a lukewarm buzz right now but thats it. Just because miss info talks about you, or the hip hop sites yappin doesnt make you a major player, chit if thats the case Kat Stacks should be proud.

The movement is done fam, just like all other movements fade away, just like the Roc, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, Death Row, No Limit etc. Let it go, this is just a half #@%ed attempt by some down on their luck dudes. Nobody will be whisperin about these dudes in a few months. Believe That!!!

Back
Top Bottom