Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by tyisny

and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everybody on that list from Drake, Em, Nikke, Ye are relevant because they either have albums thats selling or have one that is coming and have a single on the radio ohh and they also was on the VMA this past weekend if you didnt see that 

Dipset - local radio play only, no single on charts, no album coming and if it is no one cares

dipset movement aint moving ( ball of hay rolling across the screen) that how relevent they are not even comparable to that list

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 asking how are they different

"So if your not a household name your not relevant at all dat would make about 98 percent of the music industry irrelevant"

"yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody"
If you utilize the Google search feature in your browser, you will find a whole SLEW of musical acts more relevant than the Dips. Hell, since you and ninjapoop are so musically oblivious, you don't even have to cover relevancy across ALL of music (which Jay, Em, 'Ye, Drake, Wayne, etc. definitely have). Just restrict it to hip-hop, and "Oh Boy" and crew aren't even all that relevant in their own musical genre.

You and ninjapoop need to listen to more music. You're the NICHE set of fans that the Dips cater to, which is a meaningless slice of the music listening population.

"So if your not a household name your not relevant at all dat would make about 98 percent of the music industry irrelevant"

"yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody"
If you utilize the Google search feature in your browser, you will find a whole SLEW of musical acts more relevant than the Dips. Hell, since you and ninjapoop are so musically oblivious, you don't even have to cover relevancy across ALL of music (which Jay, Em, 'Ye, Drake, Wayne, etc. definitely have). Just restrict it to hip-hop, and "Oh Boy" and crew aren't even all that relevant in their own musical genre.

You and ninjapoop need to listen to more music. You're the NICHE set of fans that the Dips cater to, which is a meaningless slice of the music listening population.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

DID THIS N***ER REALLY JUST SAY CAM BIRTHED WEEZY?!?!?!?!?!?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie really going to sit here and act like the hot boys was not on tour with the ruff ryders in the 90's , he really going to act like there is no carter 1 or any other album before that huh, like cats dont say lil wayne earlier > lil wayne now like really like cam really wrote those lyrics of of D1,D2, I cant fell my face and ect
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie really going to sit here and act like the hot boys was not on tour with the ruff ryders in the 90's , he really going to act like there is no carter 1 or any other album before that huh, like cats dont say lil wayne earlier > lil wayne now like really like cam really wrote those lyrics of of D1,D2, I cant fell my face and ect
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I Think he just chose the wrong words with the wayne was birthed by dipset thing.
laugh.gif
. but yall realize he was even screaming dipset on tracks that had nothin to with dipset at all. which add to my fact how in da hell are they irrelevant if even till this day the biggest rapper in the world shouts them out religiously

I Think he just chose the wrong words with the wayne was birthed by dipset thing.
laugh.gif
. but yall realize he was even screaming dipset on tracks that had nothin to with dipset at all. which add to my fact how in da hell are they irrelevant if even till this day the biggest rapper in the world shouts them out religiously

laugh.gif

affiliation does not make you relevant freeway always scream out its the rock all the time even on the stimulus package album even with them being disbanded 

laugh.gif

affiliation does not make you relevant freeway always scream out its the rock all the time even on the stimulus package album even with them being disbanded 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

he sorta did

Weezy stole dipsets whole swag
juelz5-445x224.jpg

laugh.gif
@ NT's Kanye slurpers trying they HARDEST to write off cam'ron and da dipset.....now they mad
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and then da same dudes will tell you Curren$y and Wiz are more popping in da streets then jim jones, cam, and juelz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT's music perception compared to da real world = SUPER LEFT

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

he sorta did

Weezy stole dipsets whole swag
juelz5-445x224.jpg

laugh.gif
@ NT's Kanye slurpers trying they HARDEST to write off cam'ron and da dipset.....now they mad
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and then da same dudes will tell you Curren$y and Wiz are more popping in da streets then jim jones, cam, and juelz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT's music perception compared to da real world = SUPER LEFT

Nobody talking about itchkalifa or Currency wack selves. Cam got bars, but Ye is all around talented. Top 5 producer in hiphop. Most relevant artist by far.

And as far as the kanye cats being mad? People can't support both Cam and Ye? Fact remains that Ye made it without killa. Killa need ye more than ye need cam.

Nobody talking about itchkalifa or Currency wack selves. Cam got bars, but Ye is all around talented. Top 5 producer in hiphop. Most relevant artist by far.

And as far as the kanye cats being mad? People can't support both Cam and Ye? Fact remains that Ye made it without killa. Killa need ye more than ye need cam.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

It's true that Dame put Kanye on but it was Dame who was spending the ROC's money for personal uses and passing it off as business expenses. When Jay found out, things hit the fan. Dame was super wrong for what he did. Kanye made the right move riding with Jay. Loyalty or not, Dame was a snake for pulling the shady business on the whole ROC.

But don't ALL owners /Execs do that tho?
I'm positive Jay has done that too ..

Hell I remember Red talking about he does that .. 

No, business expenses are exactly what they are, BUSINESS expenses. Any well run company does not allow execs to pass off personal expenses as business expenses. Have you heard of Worldcom?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

It's true that Dame put Kanye on but it was Dame who was spending the ROC's money for personal uses and passing it off as business expenses. When Jay found out, things hit the fan. Dame was super wrong for what he did. Kanye made the right move riding with Jay. Loyalty or not, Dame was a snake for pulling the shady business on the whole ROC.

But don't ALL owners /Execs do that tho?
I'm positive Jay has done that too ..

Hell I remember Red talking about he does that .. 

No, business expenses are exactly what they are, BUSINESS expenses. Any well run company does not allow execs to pass off personal expenses as business expenses. Have you heard of Worldcom?

Back
Top Bottom