Camaro or Mustang ? Which is the better buy?

Which is the better car?

• Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Buying a V6 muscle car is like buying Team Jordans.

Your welcome.

Team Jordan 1's were fire though.

Jumpman pro 2 :nthat:

6k7t5bk.jpg

Comparing shoes to cars is apples to oranges, but in both cases peoples tastes will differ

Jordans are basketball kicks.
Buying a V6 is more like buying retros. If you are buying the product for what it is intended for (basketball / muscle and performance) you are better off buying the Jordan XX8/V8

Not only that the overwhelming popularity of retros /v6 in the market they are catering to allows the parent company to have the financial flexibility to improve on their elite products.

The money JB gets from retros is helping them develop new technology for the XX9 and beyond.
I occasionally buy retros because they fit my needs. a good looking product that covers my bases performance wise. If I were to buy the XX8 I would have more on my feet performance wise than I realistically need so my bump in price isn't really justifiable.

V8=Manly

V6=Wimminz ie I don't want the power I just think the car looks good.. I can't tell the difference between the two.. Whatz the big deal with the V8...Pretty much things a women would say..
i mean pretty much....

da main draw of core muscle car fans aren't just aesthetics, its whats under da hood...

women are drawn for looks, men are more drawn to specs, and technical ability.

its no wonder why android phones are WAYYYY more popular for men then for women (which lean heavily on iphone)

its a reason why i can count with 1 hand in da last 10 years da last time i seen a female mechanic...

its why dodge charger and dodge challenger ads look like michael bay film scenes...

V8=Manly

V6=Wimminz ie I don't want the power I just think the car looks good.. I can't tell the difference between the two.. Whatz the big deal with the V8...Pretty much things a women would say..

i mean pretty much....

da main draw of core muscle car fans aren't just aesthetics, its whats under da hood...

its no wonder why android phones are WAYYYY more popular for men then for women (which lean heavily on iphone)

its a reason why i can count with 1 hand in da last 10 years da last time i seen a female mechanic...

its why dodge charger and dodge challenger ads look like michael bay film scenes...
Exactly

i mean pretty much....

Horrible analogy

You guys enjoying your circle jerk?

Its a car, and a lot of people are only using it to get form point a to point b. Let em buy the damn 6 cylinder in peace.

And for the record, I love da hemi. But c'mon, ya'll sound like douchebags. Let dem boys cook.

So any updates OP?
The V6 is in my budget. Of course I'd prefer a V8, but my insurance would increase even more than it already is. Secondly I live and work in Atlanta, the V8 isn't conducive with the city traffic. Now if I lived in an rural town somewhere in Tennessee I'd probably consider the V8 more. I've found some certified used Camaro's under 15k miles. My parents aren't really helping me with anything so I'm on my own with this one. Yes, I am prepared to live in my camaro. I'll be working overtime so I'll rarely be home anyway. My family are military vets so I'm not afraid to live in my car some days and I know how to survive.

Of course I'd prefer a V8, but my insurance would increase even more than it already is. Secondly I live and work in Atlanta, the V8 isn't conducive with the city traffic. 
And there it is.  OP do everybody a favor and just get a camry or civic to live in and call it a day.  V8 not conducive to city traffic, wow.

Straight up bruh you're lame as hell.. Homie taking shots cuz im from Memphis, talking bout "rural town somewhere in tennessee".. You thought I wouldn't see that bruh? You mad cuz I got you called out on your "12 acre, set for life" statement? You said dat bruh..
How you set for life when you tryna get a V6 Camaro? If your set that would in imply you have money, and if u did a top notch Camaro would be your Choice.. Not a base vehicle, period.
Dudes a straight up sucka, this mane said he's ready to live in his Camaro,really. A car is that damn important bruh? Oh yeah he said his folkz was in the army, so he knows how to survive.. So what your a green beret too? Gucc is Rambo outchea? For real bruh....Jermaine you are trippin!! Its a cold world out here dog, get you a coat and a skully playboy.

Im out!

Last edited:
Straight up bruh you're lame as hell.. Homie taking shots cuz im from Memphis, talking bout "rural town somewhere in tennessee".. You thought I wouldn't see that bruh? You mad cuz I got you called out on your "12 acre, set for life" statement? You said dat bruh..
How you set for life when you tryna get a V6 Camaro? If your set that would in imply you have money, and if u did a top notch Camaro would be your Choice.. Not a base vehicle, period.
Dudes a straight up sucka, this mane said he's ready to live in his Camaro,really, a car is that damn important bruh? Oh yeah he said his said folkz was in the army so he knows how to survive.. So what your a green beret too? Gucc is Rambo outchea? For real bruh....Jermaine you are trippin!! Its a cold world out here dog, get you a coat and a skully playboy.

Im out!
I can't get mad when a grown man with long hair decides to get all emotional. Your mustang is too old for you to be commenting in my thread. 

If you think about it, you should probably get a van down by the river.

Or change the title to "Camaro or mustang? Which one makes a better home?"

You guys enjoying your circle jerk?

Calm down girls. Lets not start scratching.
How old are you? You sound like a little kid. If you want a V6 muscle car or would get one, don't let us stop you. Do you.

:lol: Did I say something that bothered you?

How about ya'll follow through with that statement and stop trying to put down people with V6 Pony's? I don't own one, but as I stated before ya'll were sounding like a bunch of ******** especially when not everyone shares the same opinions on cars as ya'll. So why have such a narrow minded outlook on things.

If someone wants a V6, or is considering it due to their personal reasons, why try to belittle them about it?

But I'm the one sounding like a child?

"V8 = Mans car, V6= Womminz"

:lol: Right...

I went to Sheffield then Brownsville elementary.. Craigmont middle and High tho..

:pimp: somebody else from the M.

My screen name pretty much spells out where I'm from :lol: . Are you in a Stang Club?

And OP, if gas is the main issue at hand, it should not be because of the V8 engine. Two days out the week, I drive to Oakland, TN (about 80 miles to and from my home) and the other three days my commute averages around 25 miles a day. I get around 24-25 miles to the gallon on the highway and 19-20 city in a '13 GT. I know people in V6 models getting nearly the same. If gas is REALLY that big of a deal, a more gas eff vehicle should be ideal rather than a v6 muscle. Just my opinion.

Also, if you plan to live in your car, then why get a sports car? You may have answered this already. If you have, then my bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom