Camaro or Mustang ? Which is the better buy?

Which is the better car?

• Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The v6 chally puts out over 300 horses.... its not a lack of muscle bruh. Its a preconcieved notion n ur head

Damn..ninja saying once youre 25 its considerably cheaper..

Like really.. talk about making your points more valid by using strict hypothecal situations.

V6 vs V8...

Go drive both and tell me the V8 isn't more fun...

I don't think anyone would deny a V8 is more fun.

Not everyone wants a V8 for money purposes and just wants to "stunt" because of a known car.
I don't know I have the mentality if I really want something I'm going to get it even if I have to wait a little while to get my money right for the purchase. The price difference isn't that huge from what i've seen. I just couldn't justify purchasing a new Camaro or Mustang new and not getting the V8 to each their own though but I'm a V8 man....

Damn..ninja saying once youre 25 its considerably cheaper..

Like really.. talk about making your points more valid by using strict hypothecal situations.

But ya'll talking car insurance with a guy who doesn't have a car though.

Successful troll is successful.

Last edited:
That mustang you're sitting on is lame; time for da upgrade bro

What u sitting on playboy? Mines might not be the newest but its paid for, tastefully modded to my liking and its a V8... I got another one too. Not tryna stunt but if u talkin down bout mines its only right u post yours...

Last edited:
A 600 is not a base model 1k. They're not even in the same class.... the two don't share anything with each other... they're built separately from the ground up. I think a motorcycle base model is the same bike, but comes upgraded from factory (still same engine/chassis etc.) Example Panigale to Panigale R... Street Triple to Street Triple R.

Edit : this was meant for dude who made the 600 to 1k comment.

Last edited:
You can always tell the guys who dont own the cars they spend all their time talking about from this thread...  I can't wrap my head around when dudes keep saying a 1 yr old used SRT>>>>>> a base model V6 muscle car, as if they're in the same class lol..... thats like saying a one year old M3>>>> a new 3 series base model beamer.. lmao.. since when do ONE YEAR OLD SRT's even cost close to the amount of a V6 base model muscle car.. Most used SRT's in the 1-2 range are going to run you AT MINIMUM 35-40k.. a base model muscle car??? 23k

You're talking a 15k difference, UP FRONT.. and insurance rates will be nearly double.. I don't care if you have a spotless driving record, a 25 yr old in a ZL1 compared to a 25 yr old in a v6 camaro, you think the rates are going to be identical??? lol no........ the rate is gonna be nearly double......  You factor in cost of ownership, insurance, gas mileage, I don't see why getting a V6 is so frowned on... Personally I would never get a V6 muscle but people have different budgets and use..

Knocking people for not buying cars, that you yourself can't afford is laughable.. You guys really try to make it seem on here like ZL1's and SRT's are practical cars... they're not..... the cost of ownership for them is CRAZY, especially for someone in their 20's.. So yea in the long term they may depreciate less, but the guy with the V6 is still going to come out ahead, because you spent nearly twice as much as him during the life of the car...

You can always tell the guys who dont own the cars they spend all their time talking about from this thread...  I can't wrap my head around when dudes keep saying a 1 yr old used SRT>>>>>> a base model V6 muscle car, as if they're in the same class lol..... thats like saying a one year old M3>>>> a new 3 series base model beamer.. lmao.. since when do ONE YEAR OLD SRT's even cost close to the amount of a V6 base model muscle car.. Most used SRT's in the 1-2 range are going to run you AT MINIMUM 35-40k.. a base model muscle car??? 23k
You're talking a 15k difference, UP FRONT.. and insurance rates will be nearly double.. I don't care if you have a spotless driving record, a 25 yr old in a ZL1 compared to a 25 yr old in a v6 camaro, you think the rates are going to be identical??? lol no........ the rate is gonna be nearly double......  You factor in cost of ownership, insurance, gas mileage, I don't see why getting a V6 is so frowned on... Personally I would never get a V6 muscle but people have different budgets and use..

Knocking people for not buying cars, that you yourself can't afford is laughable.. You guys really try to make it seem on here like ZL1's and SRT's are practical cars... they're not..... the cost of ownership for them is CRAZY, especially for someone in their 20's.. So yea in the long term they may depreciate less, but the guy with the V6 is still going to come out ahead, because you spent nearly twice as much as him during the life of the car...

Yep... Insurance is a real killer, even on used cars.

WS6s are still absurdly expensive to insure even though they're only worth about 15k and are over 10 years old.

At the end of the day you gotta pay to play...

Coppin the V6 just seems like your cheating yourself to me.. Its a totally different car that looks totally different from the V8 model.. It is what it is, a BASE car.. Why spend 20G's on a base V6 when u can get a nicer car thats not a muscle car for a cheaper price.. You can cop a Lexus LS, GS, and older model Benz S class for that same price or cheaper and have a overall better car for the money.. Hell u can have some cash left over to be honest..
Cheaper insurance too..

Why do this to yourself....
View media item 598061

900x900px-LL-e2792b08_image.jpeg

mustang GT is far from lame...

i would definitely put that wing back though.
I 2nd that

CT reminds me of young roddy w/ that vanity plate.

"Has GT Mustang

License Plates say Shelby"

Just teasing my G, this thread has gotten out of hand.

Let people buy what they like and can afford

Maybe someone likes the looks of a Challenger/Mustang/Camaro/Charger and 300hp is enough for them.  It's not rocket science.  

That mustang you're sitting on is lame; time for da upgrade bro
What u sitting on playboy? Mines might not be the newest but its paid for, tastefully modded to my liking and its a V8... I got another one too. Not tryna stunt but if u talkin down bout mines its only right u post yours...
12 acres is a little large to post in a picture bro. You're winning at the moment with basic cars but I'm already set for life.

Ol Carlton Banks a** n**** tryna style on me cuz he comes from wealth, smh..
I knew something was up but I didn't wanna call ducktales because I haven't been here long.. I don't know who's real and who's fake.. But its all good Kermi, I was tryna give u props cuz I thought u started from the bottom.. But I guess not.. If this is true you're a lame my G..

Back
Top Bottom