Camron is the epitome of swag

Fine let's just say he has "SWAG".. Look where it has gotten him.. He is/was a fad..

It's nuts (no pun) how much people ride Cam'ron like he is a messiah or something.. He is not 1, 2, 3 or 4 maybe not even 5 in his own "Set"and he is not top 20 in the game today.. and not even top 50 ever.

If he had swag or w/e he had was gone and even though it was a stupid beef you can only attribute it to one person... 50 Cent... after that Angie interviewcall in and Funeral Music, Cam'ron was done for... Then he is in his boxers in front of a small pool and like a 300k house saying he won... Man WEAKSAUCE

He hasn't released a hot song since songs from the Purple Haze album and I'm still waiting for that hot summer that probably will never come..

SMH @ people thinking Cam'ron is god's gift to hip hop and is the image of style, swagger, influence and skills... Man you guys are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

most of yall dudes are hypocrites in here. How do yall make like 10 different threads condemning the word swag but have a thread that reached 20 pages that was built on the same word and every post contains the same word.

dudes like you made it go to 20 pages...trying to scold the rest of us for cam'ron's high rating on the SWAG-O-METER
pimp.gif
...now lets make it 21

Originally Posted by biff lawson

most of yall dudes are hypocrites in here. How do yall make like 10 different threads condemning the word swag but have a thread that reached 20 pages that was built on the same word and every post contains the same word.

dudes like you made it go to 20 pages...trying to scold the rest of us for cam'ron's high rating on the SWAG-O-METER
pimp.gif
...now lets make it 21
My post had nothing to do with Camron and I have nothing against Camron, im just saying i thought SWAG was the most hated word on NT but everyoneis using it in this thread like its not

Originally Posted by biff lawson

pimp.gif
...now lets make it 21
My post had nothing to do with Camron and I have nothing against Camron, im just saying i thought SWAG was the most hated word on NT but everyone is using it in this thread like its not
wasnt knocking u just saying that's how it came to be everyone is here to criticize each other so we got 21 pages of this

that mug got on some pink jeans and a power rangers shirt, hell no he aint straight
laugh.gif
He tried to offset the gay-ness with the basketball shorts.. we aintforget about Amaechi & Co.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Wait is dude in the pink pants straight?

Like it that what's popping in the streets in NYC?
Not at all brother....that kids just weird...dont allow him to shape your opinions on new yorkers

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Cam got nothing on my mans from wash heights
l_cd032512f8aa5574bf109f62cdd49f35.jpg
I seen one dude who goes to Georgia State and he had the same fit on, except his pants were neon green
laugh.gif
. I just smh when i walked past dude, #**$@$ clowns i swear

LOL.. WOW.. MAN... WHAT?... I HONESTLY WOULD LIKE TO BLAME THE FADS OF HIP HOP FOR *$%# LIKE THIS... CAM'RON WITH PINK.. KANYE WITH THOSE DUMB MIAMI VICELIKE GLASSES.. KANYE FOR THE TIGHT JEANS... LUPE FOR THE ROBOT FASCINATION...

GRANTED WHEN HE DOES HIP HOP KANYE IS GREAT AND LUPE IS GOOD BUT COME ON THESE KIDS RAN WITH IT WAY TOO MUCH..

matter of fact I pardon all three. These kids are just dumb to think anyone else besides themselves thinks this is fly.....

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Info on the denim
nerd.gif

And if not too much trouble the batman backpack as well
pimp.gif

Wait a minute, man.

Did you come in this thread through the BACKDOOR?

Be like that burger joint, in and out, son.

SMH.

This world is going down, and fast.

Cam and Dipsh** Cult worshippers, bombings now in India...what's next?

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Info on the denim
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Wait a minute, man.

SMH.

indifferent.gif
You not serious

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Info on the denim
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Wait a minute, man.

SMH.

indifferent.gif
You not serious

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom