Camron is the epitome of swag

Originally Posted by ComradeSS

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Baliwood swag

You mean Bollywood swag? Anyhow...Bollywood refers to Hindi movies made in Bombay (Mumbai), and Prabhu Deva stars in Tamil movies which does not fall under that category. Now you know. Please, carry on arguing about who is the most swagtastic cat blah blah blah etc etc.....
roll.gif
@ this kid
mad.gif
as hell cuz I offended his culture or w/e man be quiet with all that non sensechild. Kid over here splitting hairs about *+*@ no one cares about- go to bed.

and oh yeah

30xcqv7.jpg

Originally Posted by phaze1123

"I never rock a mink coat in the winter time like Killa Cam
Or rock some mink boots in the summertime like will.i.am"
-Kanye
i hope you dont think hes anywhere near dissing them, he's just clearly stating he doesn't have enough swag to do those things.

Originally Posted by ComradeSS

Baliwood swag

You mean Bollywood swag? Anyhow...Bollywood refers to Hindi movies made in Bombay (Mumbai), and Prabhu Deva stars in Tamil movies which does not fall under that category. Now you know. Please, carry on arguing about who is the most swagtastic cat blah blah blah etc etc.....
roll.gif
@ this kid
mad.gif
as hell cuz I offended his culture or w/e man be quiet with all that non sense child. Kid over here splitting hairs about *+*@ no one cares about- go to bed.

and oh yeah

30xcqv7.jpg

Not mad at all, rather, I thought I would enlighten you. Now if I had your diction and grammar skills (or lack thereof), then I would be mad. Indeed.

This should not even be an argument

CAM >>>>>>>>> YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER

DIPSET BYRDGANG ALL DAY

JUELZ, FREEKEY, JR, KILLA I SEE YOU

the movement moves on...

They say beauty's in the eye of the beholder.
That's why I look in the mirror every morning and realize how fly I am.
They wanna know what %+$@#+ label im signed to.
Im the CEO of Diplomat records, I sign myself.
Get ya cake up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21mf0af.jpg

You know you got sonned when you're criticizing peoples internet grammar
laugh.gif

Yeah he's mad.
Woe is me! Whatever will I do with myself?!? Let it be known that I got sonned by simpleton such as I R Andre! How will I ever post on NT again?

No matter what my reply states you will retort that I am mad. Then you will post a pic, maybe even get around to posting a gif, and then some emoticons. Howoriginal. I am actually amused at your antics, not mad. Maybe some cats will quote you and it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kudos to you sir.My responses are obviously no match for your intelligence and wit.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

are u serious b? the only thing cam had goin for him was the jeff hamiltons,other then that dude whole style was trash
QFT

his hoodie/ pelle/ dipset new era game was decent too....but other then that a typical NTer dresses better then him..

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.
Your the only dude that makes sense in this thread.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You kids have no idea. Cam'ron is the reason you have the terms No #@+*, Ducktales, You Mad.

not really
umm yeah it is, now that i take a second look at this thread, yeah cam was oozin swag out his pores.

ducktales was from "bigger picture" diplomatic immunity VOL. 2
and you mad is from cam being on bill o'reily

your boy cam got major swag.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom