Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

^^ Depends on how many people Post...

Some dudes form a team once they get there like Kev was sayin..

And with Kev startin Team Eyes

Team Dynasty is Set. Awaiting All Fools Formin Squads...

As well As the Supposed Defending Playground Champs Team "Other" was it?

I can't remember the squad as the Name isn't as Catchy as the only Name that IS remembered.

I was only absent for one... due to Accident ...

And we didn't win the year before.. so that would be merely a 2 year absence from the thrown...

Put last year on me. The year before on Duy...lol

We have already planned to ice him out if he shoots more than 2 three pointers that don't go in....

I think his average is .128

We will be using Tommie's mid range game added with DK's frame and inside outside game to Open up Royal Fams slashin style much like my own when I washis age.

Since errybody is shorter than me I can't run Point Forward like years past....

I'll make do.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

laugh.gif
ain't nobody said yes yet dog
Who's gotta say yes? I know Rock dont have a problem with me coming..its just you I guess....what have I really done here? I mean ya'lneed to calm down a little..

Originally Posted by Shpat

laugh.gif
Who's gotta say yes? I know Rock dont have a problem with me coming..its just you I guess....what have I really done here? I mean ya'l need to calm down a little..

i say no

laugh.gif
Who's gotta say yes? I know Rock dont have a problem with me coming..its just you I guess....what have I really done here? I mean ya'l need to calm down a little..

i say no

laugh.gif

Shpat I don't have a Vote.. cause it aint my money bruh.

So in answer to that question.. Royal Fam is the one who ultimately has to say yes. For those hours he rents it.. Its HIS establishment and he has the right torefuse patronage to anyone he chooses.

Ballamentality.. if you and AllanHouston have a team, then that is an average height of 5'2..so ya'll will have to step your recruitment up... Iremember there was a squad of 4 ft somethings that one year and it was basically an 11 minute intermission.
laugh.gif
Lets make sure all the squads are competitive...

of course thats just me talkin trash... but hey.. ya'll might bring an NT ringer...lol and don't ya;;ll be tryin to have someone MAKE UP a name likeno one would know.. (not aimed at Balla but ya'll other mugs lol)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

laugh.gif

So in answer to that question.. Royal Fam is the one who ultimately has to say yes. For those hours he rents it.. Its HIS establishment and he has the right to refuse patronage to anyone he chooses.

Ballamentality.. if you and AllanHouston have a team, then that is an average height of 5'2..so ya'll will have to step your recruitment up... I remember there was a squad of 4 ft somethings that one year and it was basically an 11 minute intermission.
laugh.gif

of course thats just me talkin trash... but hey.. ya'll might bring an NT ringer...lol and don't ya;;ll be tryin to have someone MAKE UP a name like no one would know.. (not aimed at Balla but ya'll other mugs lol)

I swear if Josh Childress comes through the door. . .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallaMentality

Me and AllanHouston20 setting up a squad...trust we'll be ready
I hope y'all the quick backcourt, and recruiting some big boys...

Because that small-ball don't win championships!

Ask "Shaq-less" Phoenix.
laugh.gif

^ there u go we got 5
pimp.gif

ballamentality
allanhouston20
mustbetheshoe58
tha2one
shabooyah1124

what's the name of our team? team untitiled?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

laugh.gif

So in answer to that question.. Royal Fam is the one who ultimately has to say yes. For those hours he rents it.. Its HIS establishment and he has the right to refuse patronage to anyone he chooses.

Ballamentality.. if you and AllanHouston have a team, then that is an average height of 5'2..so ya'll will have to step your recruitment up... I remember there was a squad of 4 ft somethings that one year and it was basically an 11 minute intermission.
laugh.gif

of course thats just me talkin trash... but hey.. ya'll might bring an NT ringer...lol and don't ya;;ll be tryin to have someone MAKE UP a name like no one would know.. (not aimed at Balla but ya'll other mugs lol)

laugh.gif
Rock & Kev...of course it wouldn't just be guys around our height. We'll be ready, just been trying to contact other NTers to see ifthey'll be in town.

Oh and even though I'm a PG/SG don't mean i can't bang down low...i don't almost average a triple double in my league for nothing
tongue.gif

lol i feel like mustbetheshoe58 just Debo'ed my whole squad with the pick-ups lol
We'll see what we can work out on our squad...I think we already got 5 but i'll keep yall posted.

nerd.gif

I'm like Stephon Marbury right now, just waiting til 2/3 of the season is over to switch to a winning team...

My-T.

Bammas are finally compiling squads....

Wasn't there a Team Other ???

We already got Team OompaLoompa

Team Untitled Should be Team Wont Win a Title..

Team 5 Ft. Nothing's

Team Dynasty

Ya'll still got some folks floating out there like Ryan and Lilstar.. Mikey do you play ball?

Did I read a dude above say he aint bought any new ballin shoes in a few years......?

No Dunks allowed on the court Son.

i thought this was about basketball for a min this thread turned into everything else but bball lol..but whateva im tryin to ball so yea im in there likeswimwear

Back
Top Bottom