Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

parada45 wrote:

I am going to see if I can get 2 other nters including my boy Jeff Green I bet u guys didn't know he lurks on here.

Don't pull that @*@% like you did a few years ago and when we ask the dudes what they're NT screenname is, they're like..."uh...nikedude"

Active members please.

My-T.
It was a joke guys chill out just trying to lighten the mood
laugh.gif

Parada... I knew you were jokin... thats why I was makin light of it..
laugh.gif

We have a game within the game now...lol..

But Royal DOES make a compelling point. When we all get together the point is to talk smack for the build up and basically hang and have fun at the Summititself. If dudes are actin like they are mini gangs and too cool for school.. whats the point of joining in?

By the way.. sorry to hear you dudes got a Northwestern Education.. PG County is bad enough (I should know being from Oxon Hill) but we can at least say we hadone up on NWestern!!!
laugh.gif

Also.. Sphat.. the point was not to be afraid of no one when coming to the summit... why should anyone have to worry about being afraid of someone. I meanSmush was trying to be Big Man Bully and I GUESS thought I was going to back down cause he had on a Wife Beater...but that didn't happen.

Again.. I think the point also is you have to stop talking like you are coming and play your wait and see game, cause thats disrespecting Royal who has statedhe doesn't want you there, and thats the dudes house for that day. Its sort of smackin dude in the face as if you will just post regardless of what hesays. Not sure you realize that or not.

You gotta improve those people skills son son.

Bammas don't know how to "leave it on the message board" and proceed.

You think they gonna "leave it on the court" like real men do?

Psht.

roll.gif

It was a joke guys chill out just trying to lighten the mood
laugh.gif

I know. But it doesnt go just for you. Its a good point, dude will be like, "my man lurks", well so do a bunch of NBAplayers, maybe I can do a "Make A Wish" type jawn and have them come to run #$%@.

My-T.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Psht.

roll.gif

True that.. hell I saw the fear on other dudes faces when Smush was yellin yack at me as if I was supposed to praise his name.
wink.gif
You think I was thinkin "man everybody IN this gym got my back"

Negative Ghostrider... I knew if blows came to blows.. it was about 5 dudes who MAY have had my back.. and 3 who actually would have thrown blows...
roll.gif
I depend on me when it comes to defending me.

If that were NOT an NT event and stuff was said on other playgrounds... it wouldn't have gotten that far... mouths would have had fists in them. Talk ischeap when its not for fun.

So again.. no one wants the drama.. I can stay home for that.. me and Kev can Slap box between points like the old days if people want to seeaction!!!
roll.gif

CanI get banned from NT for my actions in real life? Jk jk. Hopefully we can ball with no drama this year.

All Females WHO CAN ACTUALLY BALL are invited as well....

If I could Coach Team Pink Toe.. I surely would round them up!!! lol

And I dont think there's any drama..... YET.. lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Psht.

roll.gif

How do real men leave it on the court?

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Originally Posted by Shpat

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am dyin that Sphat is talkin as if he got the go ahead.. lol.... Bamma Parada dun put him down and errrything...lololol

Dudes already preparing to bring ringers and NON NT folks with no real NT status....SMH....

Fellas FEllas Fellas... respect not just the rules... but the mans establishment that he is setting up for us to use at HIS expense... cause I tell you what...

Bammas show up at MY crib and try to eat MY food ..where MY Fam and girls reside.....during the Summer Jam Summit... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

You will have SUCH a rude reception. Not verbal. Cause I don't do verbal on my lawn. eh eh. I got home protection which speaks loudly. And it aint ADP

I suggest you ALL treat the Annual B-Ball Summit like its your boys house and not dis-respect. I mean really.. Bring your girls.. let your boys stay at home.

I'm not scared of anyone out here dude, I dont have to bring no d@mn body i'll come myself ball win and dip, last year the guy that was on our team was on NT he no longer posts though but before that Smush wasnt on NT so that's our fault but there was this other guy that i knew who I know for sure doesnt post on NT was playing basketball so it wasnt just us other people as well, his name was Reggie he went to Northwestern High School along with me, DCFeelsMe, Parada, FlightRice23....It is what it is this year there wont be none of that 1ish....we coming to play and thats it. End of the %*$%@%%!@@+@# conversation.
see this is exactly the problem. the first time y'all bammas came...y'all bring that dude Smush who was just running his mouth tryin' to start stuff. then the following year u attempt to get in an altercation with ME because somebody ELSE fouled u. then after the summit is over...y'all just roll out wit y'all little outcast crew and don't say nothin' to nobody. that's the reason why nobody wants y'all to come. we tryin' to ball and have fun wit people that are COOL PEOPLE'S. u don't fall in that category. y'all sit in y'all's little corner and don't interact with nobody then try to cause problems.

this is exactly why i said, "we'll see".

I didnt bring him to run his mouth, he did that at the end of the game and I even told Rock to calm down cuz it wasnt worth it...and went to Trevon a.kaSmush and told him to chill out so you're blaming us and kind of saying that we wanted him to instigate 1ish, not even dude and last year I didnt knowpeople balled outside until it was posted here because if I knew you guys were playing still i would've stayed.

And lets just stop all this argueing 1ish is mad childish on my part, DCFeelsME i'll be there even if I dont ball i'll be TeamOther's Coach.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

sorry dude...maybe next year?

Dont sweat it dawg, it's all good.

edit: I just want to say that ya'l mofos went overboard with this 1sh, just wanted to come to ball and have alittle fun since it's been awhile and not fight with anyone. I dont have a problem with anyone out here but ya'l blew this motherf**** out of proportion though.

It's just basketball GUYS !!! So to whoever voted me off this all I've gotta say is...!++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ @!#%%#%%*%% +@%% *!@# *!!$*+$!$ ++#+.

".!++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ !++@ @!#%%#%%*%% +@%% *!@# *!!$* +$!$ ++#+. "

Doesn't really mean anything.

^^
Moody... altho I would qualify for that team.. and Kev and Ian look like they would qualify... Folks like Ru and O dont usually post or play so the pickinswould be slim to make 5...

I think...

I could be wrong...

Back
Top Bottom