Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

ohwell.gif

Team Other has 4 so far

Parada45
Dcfeelsme
Shpat (pending lol)
Flightrice23

I am going to see if I can get 2 other nters including my boy Jeff Green I bet u guys didn't know he lurks on here.

Man i hope you dont sprain your ankle again this time, without you we cant beat team dynasty and I really want to fry those kats.

parada45 wrote:

I am going to see if I can get 2 other nters including my boy Jeff Green I bet u guys didn't know he lurks on here.

Don't pull that @*@% like you did a few years ago and when we ask the dudes what they're NT screenname is, they'relike..."uh...nikedude"

Active members please.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

parada45 wrote:

Don't pull that @*@% like you did a few years ago and when we ask the dudes what they're NT screenname is, they're like..."uh...nikedude"

Active members please.

My-T.

Do you know who Jeff Green is?

Originally Posted by BallaMentality

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Shpat

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

laugh.gif
ain't nobody said yes yet dog
Who's gotta say yes? I know Rock dont have a problem with me coming..its just you I guess....what have I really done here? I mean ya'l need to calm down a little..

Shpat I don't have a Vote.. cause it aint my money bruh.

So in answer to that question.. Royal Fam is the one who ultimately has to say yes. For those hours he rents it.. Its HIS establishment and he has the right to refuse patronage to anyone he chooses.

Ballamentality.. if you and AllanHouston have a team, then that is an average height of 5'2..so ya'll will have to step your recruitment up... I remember there was a squad of 4 ft somethings that one year and it was basically an 11 minute intermission.
laugh.gif
Lets make sure all the squads are competitive...

of course thats just me talkin trash... but hey.. ya'll might bring an NT ringer...lol and don't ya;;ll be tryin to have someone MAKE UP a name like no one would know.. (not aimed at Balla but ya'll other mugs lol)

laugh.gif
Rock & Kev...of course it wouldn't just be guys around our height. We'll be ready, just been trying to contact other NTers to see if they'll be in town.

Oh and even though I'm a PG/SG don't mean i can't bang down low...i don't almost average a triple double in my league for nothing
tongue.gif

lol i feel like mustbetheshoe58 just Debo'ed my whole squad with the pick-ups lol
We'll see what we can work out on our squad...I think we already got 5 but i'll keep yall posted.

lol my bad homie, lemme know if me and tha2one can run with yalls

parada45 wrote:

Don't pull that @*@% like you did a few years ago and when we ask the dudes what they're NT screenname is, they're like..."uh...nikedude"

Active members please.

My-T.

we should have a nt sign in sheet lol

team other is now looking for a big black muscular man who can take a charge and get some boards.

*sigh
How much will you charge me if I asked you to take some pics of me and my wife infront of the white house holding pigeons?

lololol Shpat is determined....

Shpat.. as much as you;d like to come bruh.... the person who paying definately has final say. That would be Royal Fam.... before Duy set it up every year and paid from his own pocket...

By the way... Royal.. do you or Duy still have my basketball from a few years ago? lol.. I liked that ball... it was a good ball... now its a gone ball....

I remember Duy had that joint...not sure if he still does tho...i'll double-check on that for u.

I am dyin that Sphat is talkin as if he got the go ahead.. lol.... Bamma Parada dun put him down and errrything...lololol

Dudes already preparing to bring ringers and NON NT folks with no real NT status....SMH....

Fellas FEllas Fellas... respect not just the rules... but the mans establishment that he is setting up for us to use at HIS expense... cause I tell you what...

Bammas show up at MY crib and try to eat MY food ..where MY Fam and girls reside.....during the Summer Jam Summit...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

You will have SUCH a rude reception. Not verbal. Cause I don't do verbal on my lawn. eh eh. I got home protection which speaks loudly. And it aint ADP

I suggest you ALL treat the Annual B-Ball Summit like its your boys house and not dis-respect. I mean really.. Bring your girls.. let your boys stay at home.

I am dyin that Sphat is talkin as if he got the go ahead.. lol.... Bamma Parada dun put him down and errrything...lololol

Dudes already preparing to bring ringers and NON NT folks with no real NT status....SMH....

Fellas FEllas Fellas... respect not just the rules... but the mans establishment that he is setting up for us to use at HIS expense... cause I tell you what...

Bammas show up at MY crib and try to eat MY food ..where MY Fam and girls reside.....during the Summer Jam Summit... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

You will have SUCH a rude reception. Not verbal. Cause I don't do verbal on my lawn. eh eh. I got home protection which speaks loudly. And it aint ADP

I suggest you ALL treat the Annual B-Ball Summit like its your boys house and not dis-respect. I mean really.. Bring your girls.. let your boys stay at home.
i'll come spectate....this is the closest to a nt summit that i might actually make....

parada45 wrote:

Active members please.

My-T.
It was a joke guys chill out just trying to lighten the mood
laugh.gif

Bammas show up at MY crib and try to eat MY food ..where MY Fam and girls reside.....during the Summer Jam Summit... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....

I'm not scared of anyone out here dude, I dont have to bring no d@mn body i'll come myself ball win and dip, last year theguy that was on our team was on NT he no longer posts though but before that Smush wasnt on NT so that's our fault but there was this other guy that i knewwho I know for sure doesnt post on NT was playing basketball so it wasnt just us other people as well, his name was Reggie he went to Northwestern High Schoolalong with me, DCFeelsMe, Parada, FlightRice23....It is what it is this year there wont be none of that 1ish....we coming to play and thats it. End of the%*$%@%%!@@+@# conversation.

Originally Posted by Shpat

I'm not scared of anyone out here dude, I dont have to bring no d@mn body i'll come myself ball win and dip, last year the guy that was on our team was on NT he no longer posts though but before that Smush wasnt on NT so that's our fault but there was this other guy that i knew who I know for sure doesnt post on NT was playing basketball so it wasnt just us other people as well, his name was Reggie he went to Northwestern High School along with me, DCFeelsMe, Parada, FlightRice23....It is what it is this year there wont be none of that 1ish....we coming to play and thats it. End of the %*$%@%%!@@+@# conversation.
see this is exactly the problem. the first time y'all bammas came...y'all bring that dude Smush who was just running his mouth tryin'to start stuff. then the following year u attempt to get in an altercation with ME because somebody ELSE fouled u. then after the summit is over...y'alljust roll out wit y'all little outcast crew and don't say nothin' to nobody. that's the reason why nobody wants y'all to come. wetryin' to ball and have fun wit people that are COOL PEOPLE'S. u don't fall in that category. y'all sit in y'all'slittle corner and don't interact with nobody then try to cause problems.

this is exactly why i said, "we'll see".

Back
Top Bottom