Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Scene chick switched up the zone to a 1-3-1.

me
i got a proposition for you sweetie, can i borrow you sometime if i promise to give you back
wink.gif

her

what?

me
yeah you know,borrow you for recreational purposes. of course
just enough for us to enjoy some laughs and smiles.
so lets discuss the term of this lease.

her
no.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dudes don't realize you need the complete package. Shorty gonna read the message, no doubt but if your current pic is looking like you was hit by a freight train and your page looks like it was designed by an 8y/o - weird ++@ colors, designs and ignorant ++@ pics don't be surprised if she not hitting your lame ++@ back.
QFT

but whoever asked what I got going on my MySpace, I'll just say its caters to the ladies(babymakin music, yes my myspacebe getting em in the mood
laugh.gif
devil.gif
) and shows them what type of guy I am ... one pic I got a shirt literally says " I am a player ", these chicks don't carethese days
roll.gif

this s hilarious how does this work back in my day i used to hit them with the lets get acquainted and they used to go for it 75/100.. lol the old days defdont miss it .. ahha

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

yo this chick isnt budging:

why do you think im going to agree

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 3, 2009 11:15 PM

just for recreational purposes. of course just enough for us to enjoy some laughs and smiles.
so lets discuss the term of this lease.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 10:56 PM

for what ?
Date: Jan 3, 2009 3:49 PM

can i borrow you?? Ill give you back.
Promise
Tell her because you don't see an anwser and it would hurt if a beautiful girl like her self said no. Or you can just say"I don't want you to agree it's your decision" but a yes would be nice
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Coach I need some plays. Pg. 37 I believe. I'm at work now but I'm tryna run that no huddle next game.
Link that last @#$%! to Rosetta Stone so she can learn some English.

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Ok ok ok Im in the game. I shoulda updated sooner. But heres the progress.

NEED A PLAY FOR THE RESPONSE... -- if she responds to all that, something like this should do the trick to keep it rollin, "You sound like you are a down to earth lady, tell me a little bit more about yourself because you don't find girls out there who are driven like you these days
wink.gif
"

Well I just been chillen workin, waitin for school to start back up. Tryna meet some fly girls like you to chill wit and occupy my time. ; ) And an album? Sounds cool. Wat kinda album?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 8:02 PM

Lol well im doin good jus stayin busy workin and chillin and workin on my album....so how bout u wat u bout

Date: Jan 2, 2009 6:01 PM

I know my sheer goodness impresses the best of them : ) Some may find it hard to be a model citizen but me..not so much. So tell me how is this striking figure of the female gender doing?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 12:01 PM

Interesting approach lol I can dig it...so do I kno u?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 11:11 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. : ) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
; )

m_37dec921980347f5f38a1d10bdf59f7c.jpg

I see i got your attention. I guess we can borrow eachother. Since i didnt see a no should we discuss the terms of this borrowing lease? -- you're good here if you can just run the clock out

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:33 AM

can I borrow u +%*$ lol what up

Date: Jan 2, 2009 11:42 PM

wsup sexi? can i borrow you? i'll give you back.. promise :]

l_d9bf005341393d7876a1e004bd6e0b85.jpg

No reply.
tired.gif
Shoulda kept it simple. Any advise coachs? -- some chicks just won't feel you, it happens to all of us, you executed perfectly.. don't worry about it
grin.gif

Hey sweetie! I was just checkin myspace and came across your extremely beautiful self!! Being the gentleman that I am, please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Gordon and I would forever be greatful if you could tell me your name ; )

Date: Jan 2, 2009 6:51 PM

who's this lol

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:34 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.

s_137b26ec6a614c3d9be0f9f92d01bc37.jpg

Need a play.. -- "Damn you sound just like MY type haha just playing, what a dude gotta do to get in them jeans..um I mean, get to know a lady like you?" --- DO IT
laugh.gif

[if it doesnt work, I'll personally drop one off to you]

ummm i nice funny person i smoke drink and just live life to thew fullest

Date: Jan 2, 2009 4:38 PM

I was just playin about the number sweetheart. But tell me a lil about yourself.
Date: Jan 2, 2009 7:28 AM

sorry but i only give my num out when i get to you u good

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:14 PM

Im the type of guy that goes after what he wants... i like your page and i want to get to know you SO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!
responses are in bold

edit--

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

sokoram...what city u in fam?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm in the DFW area, but I'm hitting ALL of Texas --well east Texas [/color]
roll.gif

ok 0-1
coaches i need advice
this only works about 30% of the time...on ok lookin girls
but im not good with this...and i cant think of another way to get some pics (
devil.gif
)

i accidentally deleted the convo. but basically it went like this
Me:hey
her: hey
me: tell me about urself
her: (tells me about herself) so what about you?
me: (tell her about me)
me: im bored
me: wanna play truth or dare?
her: sure
her: how do we do dares?
me: wanna have some fun? :P
her: what kind of fun??
me: i think you know what i mean
wink.gif

*BLOCKED*

Dude the hell is wrong with you? We're not trying to stalk chicks and freak them out, we're trying to nail them. If I was your coach, I'd put youon the IR.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

l_f8dad2de930eb19aa71d9783623a561a.jpg

late addition to my bucketlist --- SHORT CHICKS (and I mean dwarf short)
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Hey how r u? u are really funny
well my name is Stephanie i am 22 yrs old and i live in ft worth.

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:59 AM

let's get straight to hit, I want to be full grown inside YOU
devil.gif
nerd.gif
i see what you did there...
nerd.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by superman22938

man i dno how to rehab from the injury
First of all, you have to give a better description of the convo. I'm not putting you on the IR just yet,I'll put you on the inactive list for the game so I can figure out what the $@%# is goinz on
laugh.gif

First of all, you have to give a better description of the convo. I'm not putting you on the IR just yet, I'll put you on the inactive list for the game so I can figure out what the $@%# is goinz on
laugh.gif
610x.jpg

For recreational purposes silly...So lets discuss the contract

What kind of skills do you bring to the table
wink.gif

Date: Jan 4, 2009 5:52 PM

yea. what do u need me for? lol.....

Date: Jan 4, 2009 5:05 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back.
Promise
wink.gif

This chick seems to be one of them straight freaks
laugh.gif
happy.gif

ic94wp.jpg

When i come back like Jordan,Wearing the 4-5
It aint to play games with you
It's to eff you
Aim my d__ck at you..."

pc was actin up so i didnt see this post but
Count me in
wink.gif

First of all, you have to give a better description of the convo. I'm not putting you on the IR just yet, I'll put you on the inactive list for the game so I can figure out what the $@%# is goinz on
laugh.gif
haha alright...

basically i got her IM sn...and i said hey watsup? and she said hey and i told her that i thought she was sexy and she said she thought i was too. she said shewas bored and i told her i was watchin the eagles game...she just said "cool" so to keep it from being awkward and i asked her about herself and shetold me she was into partyin and hangin with her friends. she asked me what i was into and i told her i play basketball, like to watch movies, and hang with myfriends. then it got quiet again...and i said "you wanna play truth or dare :P", "im bored lol" and she said "lol suuuureee" thenshe asked how we would do dares. and then i tried to go in for the kill..."wanna have some fun" she asked me "what kind of fun???" and iwas about to go out of bounds....so i said "i think you know what i mean
wink.gif
" then i got the ball stolen from me...and she dunked it on me (sheblocked my screename)

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

ok 0-1
coaches i need advice
this only works about 30% of the time...on ok lookin girls
but im not good with this...and i cant think of another way to get some pics (
devil.gif
)

i accidentally deleted the convo. but basically it went like this
Me:hey
her: hey
me: tell me about urself
her: (tells me about herself) so what about you?
me: (tell her about me)
me: im bored
me: wanna play truth or dare?
her: sure
her: how do we do dares?
me: wanna have some fun? :P
her: what kind of fun??
me: i think you know what i mean
wink.gif

*BLOCKED*

Damn convo sounds really corner, chick sounds bored and you went in to early. I would of block you too
laugh.gif

Update

oh i got skills hunn u aint gotta worry about that!!!
wink.gif
so whats the contract?

Date: Jan 4, 2009 5:59 PM

For recreational purposes silly...So lets discuss the contract

What kind of skills do you bring to the table
wink.gif

Date: Jan 4, 2009 5:52 PM

yea. what do u need me for? lol.....

Date: Jan 4, 2009 5:05 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back.
Promise
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Play by play ..inside the huddle[/color]
eek.gif
devil.gif

l_6e0adf9ab0140b627ad18175eacbd805.jpg

l_2ca0f3b30c69423480ee0b76e53ace70.jpg

2mc6r9z.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Requested me, I accepted and sent a message[after webcam confirmation], she responded and now theresponse..[/color]

Date: Jan 4, 2009 3:59 PM

hahaha, if you talk a good game we may have a deal babe <3
I'm good, how about you?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 5:17 PM

Hey sweetie I am a profound vagitarian, I need to eat, you down? haha :P

how are you doing?

wolf-howl.jpg

captpnu11604270542lakers_suns_basketball.jpg

devil.gif

laugh.gif
haha alright...

basically i got her IM sn...and i said hey watsup? and she said hey and i told her that i thought she was sexy and she said she thought i was too. she said she was bored and i told her i was watchin the eagles game...she just said "cool" so to keep it from being awkward and i asked her about herself and she told me she was into partyin and hangin with her friends. she asked me what i was into and i told her i play basketball, like to watch movies, an d hang with my friends. then it got quiet again...and i said "you wanna play truth or dare :P", "im bored lol" and she said "lol suuuureee" then she asked how we would do dares. and then i tried to go in for the kill..."wanna have some fun" she asked me "what kind of fun???" and i was about to go out of bounds....so i said "i think you know what i mean
wink.gif
" then i got the ball stolen from me...and she dunked it on me (she blocked my screename)

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Dog, you dont need Sork or anyone else to tell you what happened here. You only can do 1 of a couple things, wait for her to unblock you and hit you up.Unlikely, unless she really is attracted to you, if so its go time, but dont talk about it this time. Just try to take her out, normal date thing andshe"ll give up the business.

Other option, and probably what i would do is hit her up on however you got her IM name in the first place, and and play the funny role, it should be easy toget the door back open, hit her with something like Damn, so i take it you are totally against (insert whatever you want, remember funny tho) then?.

She will probably ask what the hell are you talking about, Where you can then clean up your mess by telling her that was the kind of fun you were talking aboutand then if you are slick, in a funny way insult her intelligence for not knowing that already.
You should be in there after that, this chick obviously isnt trying to be spoken to like that, but if she said she thinks your kinda sexy you should be able toget this one back.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

laugh.gif
haha alright...

basically i got her IM sn...and i said hey watsup? and she said hey and i told her that i thought she was sexy and she said she thought i was too. she said she was bored and i told her i was watchin the eagles game...she just said "cool" so to keep it from being awkward and i asked her about herself and she told me she was into partyin and hangin with her friends. she asked me what i was into and i told her i play basketball, like to watch movies, an d hang with my friends. then it got quiet again...and i said "you wanna play truth or dare :P", "im bored lol" and she said "lol suuuureee" then she asked how we would do dares. and then i tried to go in for the kill..."wanna have some fun" she asked me "what kind of fun???" and i was about to go out of bounds....so i said "i think you know what i mean
wink.gif
" then i got the ball stolen from me...and she dunked it on me (she blocked my screename)

embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Dog, you dont need Sork or anyone else to tell you what happened here. You only can do 1 of a couple things, wait for her to unblock you and hit you up. Unlikely, unless she really is attracted to you, if so its go time, but dont talk about it this time. Just try to take her out, normal date thing and she"ll give up the business.

Other option, and probably what i would do is hit her up on however you got her IM name in the first place, and and play the funny role, it should be easy to get the door back open, hit her with something like Damn, so i take it you are totally against (insert whatever you want, remember funny tho) then?.
She will probably ask what the hell are you talking about, Where you can then clean up your mess by telling her that was the kind of fun you were talking about and then if you are slick, in a funny way insult her intelligence for not knowing that already.
You should be in there after that, this chick obviously isnt trying to be spoken to like that, but if she said she thinks your kinda sexy you should be able to get this one back.
seriously. that dude just #@!!%# up big time. but who knew that people still got blocked on aim.
laugh.gif

sorkoram youre pissing me off
especially since alot of them are DFW chicks...

check your PM tomorrow ill have the "stuff" ready
nerd.gif

Ok it's almost game time and I've been studying the game from the bench. I'm ready to play and will keep you updated
30m8ls9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom