Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

aight, so far i'm 2 for 25, 2 positive responses, 25 read but no response.

l_980cb1d0cf084773b932aca5a356108f.jpg

That's what's up, I'll let you name her, but we'll keep it at my house... So tell me something about yourself not mentioned in your profile. And Eritrea is right next to Ethiopia, right? Correct me if I'm wrong...
------------ Original Message ------------
Lol sounds great, probably a Female

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 3, 2009 4:45 PM

I don't answer messages from people I don't know either, but if someone sent me that message, I would at least respond, especially if a really awesome and well rounded person such as myself sent it ;-)
But you're cute, so I'm gonna buy you a giraffe. Which would you like, male or female?
Lol hahahaha
That was great...so great i usually dont really respond to my messages but i couldnt help it this time around.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 10:53 AM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio
and this one...

l_088b2978f4ce44c3b0855db6b3e8d54a.jpg

So tell me something about you that isn't mentioned in your profile, other than the fact that you don't mind talking to strangers on the Internet :smile:
sure...i can spare a few smiles and laughs...

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:57 PM

Yeah, just for a few smiles and laughs, to see if you're worth keeping :smile:
well thats good 2 hear...can u borrow me?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 3:32 PM

And I feel special being able to send a message to miss angie... I'm doing okay today, feeling blessed... So can I borrow you? I'll give you back, I promise :smile:
hey wassup...im good...i feel so special to be able to finally send a message to the James MF Washington...lol...jk, but how r u today?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 12:12 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

oh yeah, big round chocolate fail shot me the digits, if all else fails, at least SOMEBODY is gonna smash...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

m_98c77f6403a7a6bd82c33d039218c87f.jpg

You just seem like you have women Flocking at your feet LOL. Yeah I forgot to ask you about Assasin's Creed :smile: Really Club Hoppin only? No Musems? Plays ? LOL, I sound like a lame huh? LOL Ne way, I surely will text you :smile: How modern age of, LOL No one talks on the phone ne more! To be honest, its easier for me to text or aim then it is to have a conversation with some one. Isnt that horrible? :smile: Ne way, thanks for being friendly. Look for my # its a California one 424-204-XXXX :smile: Have a good weekend :smile:

Brittney

Sorkoram, how you got your profile set up? These broads is cooperating like you got straight shirtless baby oil profile pics
pimp.gif

but anyway, putting my game face back on...

670799_85d5b97991.jpg

l_9d8fced5eacf87d316d9679016d7fc09.jpg

in __________ were u stay at?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 7:01 PM

Where do you live? We should chill tomorrow or somethin
smile.gif

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:59 PM

u can borrow me any day n u dont have to give me back

Date: Jan 3, 2009 5:42 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

22afc.1.600.jpg

pimp.gif

a lot of you guys seem to be doing aite with sokoram's advice and some of y'all are landing numbers. props. but what happens in the redzone when youneed to make that phone call, how you expect to get through that call when you can't get the number without so much help? not trying to rain on the parade,just trying to advise you guys to work on your redzone offense before you make that call...think about it

My progress with one chick. I'm gonna hit her with the terms of the lease next.
Me
you mind if i borrow you for a bit, lovely :smile:

Her

lol borrow !!! no i dont think so ! lovely LOL

Me
I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played lacrosse in high school, i like watching most sports especially baseball and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at st. johns and i plan on going into creative writing and hopefully being a writer...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Her

well well well ... first of all i guess yr partying right now since we're saturday...bdw thanks for the compliments...after reading ur message i thought what a nice writer u would be, u will succeed believe me. so as far as am concerned, am at the french school, and attending college next summer...am so into fashion life and political life too...umm what else yeah i dont like partying with people out of control. so where are u from?? are u really 20??cause u seem older..

Me

you don't have to worry about me, i'm too smooth to get out of control... haha i'm actually 19, but lately people have been telling me i look/act a lot older... i live in middle village, it's this small little town in queens, nothing special...what about you where are you from??

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My progress with one chick. I'm gonna hit her with the terms of the lease next.
Me
you mind if i borrow you for a bit, lovely :smile:

Her

lol borrow !!! no i dont think so ! lovely LOL

Me
I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played lacrosse in high school, i like watching most sports especially baseball and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at st. johns and i plan on going into creative writing and hopefully being a writer...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Her

well well well ... first of all i guess yr partying right now since we're saturday...bdw thanks for the compliments...after reading ur message i thought what a nice writer u would be, u will succeed believe me. so as far as am concerned, am at the french school, and attending college next summer...am so into fashion life and political life too...umm what else yeah i dont like partying with people out of control. so where are u from?? are u really 20??cause u seem older..

Me

you don't have to worry about me, i'm too smooth to get out of control... haha i'm actually 19, but lately people have been telling me i look/act a lot older... i live in middle village, it's this small little town in queens, nothing special...what about you where are you from??

johnnyredstorm finally trying to get into the pinkstorm...
pimp.gif

aww that was too cute! lol

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:27 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

tonydungy.jpg

*Watches How This Will Unfold*

******* - u r only 18?? i can teach u somethings.

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:46 PM

whats ya # maybe I could text you??

I'm a young dude tho.. but I'm mature for my age (18)
Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:43 PM

070122_tonyDungy_vmed_2p.widec.jpg

pimp.gif

Ok ok ok Im in the game. I shoulda updated sooner. But heres the progress.

l_9a1b0e40d13919a6570d2ea35d931dd7.jpg

NEED A PLAY FOR THE RESPONSE...

Well I just been chillen workin, waitin for school to start back up. Tryna meet some fly girls like you to chill wit and occupy my time. ; ) And an album?Sounds cool. Wat kinda album?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 8:02 PM

Lol well im doin good jus stayin busy workin and chillin and workin on my album....so how bout u wat u bout

Date: Jan 2, 2009 6:01 PM

I know my sheer goodness impresses the best of them : ) Some may find it hard to be a model citizen but me..not so much. So tell me how is this striking figureof the female gender doing?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 12:01 PM

Interesting approach lol I can dig it...so do I kno u?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 11:11 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habitof mine and I love it. : ) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
; )

m_37dec921980347f5f38a1d10bdf59f7c.jpg

I see i got your attention. I guess we can borrow eachother. Since i didnt see a no should we discuss the terms of this borrowing lease?

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:33 AM

can I borrow u +%*$ lol what up

Date: Jan 2, 2009 11:42 PM

wsup sexi? can i borrow you? i'll give you back.. promise :]

l_d9bf005341393d7876a1e004bd6e0b85.jpg

No reply.
tired.gif
Shoulda kept it simple. Any advise coachs?

Hey sweetie! I was just checkin myspace and came across your extremely beautiful self!! Being the gentleman that I am, please allow me to introduce myself,I'm Gordon and I would forever be greatful if you could tell me your name ; )

Date: Jan 2, 2009 6:51 PM

who's this lol

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:34 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.

s_137b26ec6a614c3d9be0f9f92d01bc37.jpg

Need a play..

ummm i nice funny person i smoke drink and just live life to thew fullest

Date: Jan 2, 2009 4:38 PM

I was just playin about the number sweetheart. But tell me a lil about yourself.
Date: Jan 2, 2009 7:28 AM

sorry but i only give my num out when i get to you u good

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:14 PM

Im the type of guy that goes after what he wants... i like your page and i want to get to know you SO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!

lol jk but a reply would b nice!

Still waitin on some more ones sent.
devil.gif

s_37dec921980347f5f38a1d10bdf59f7c.jpg

Jan 4, 2009 2:27 PM

Subject:

its me

Body:

u have to add me as ur friend so I can put u up on my top

Sounds good hun. I gotta get going. But shoot me your number so we can chop it up sometime and get this lease goin haha. Cya.
Date: Jan 4, 2009 2:23 PM

im wit it I just got out a three year relationship two month ago its my time now im a cool laid bac chick all I need is alittle attention im diggin ur lease lol u might b that one I can chill wit

Date: Jan 4, 2009 7:07 PM

well its just for recreational purposes. of course
just enough for us to enjoy some laughs and smiles.
how long is up to us but I might not want to give u back. ; )
but hows that sound?

Date: Jan 4, 2009 2:00 PM

yes please tell me da deal hope its good

Bout to start ballin like Im comin off a REBOUND...Chick soundin crazy talkin bout a top sopt tho. Ehh watever.http://www.notbored.org/rodman-rebound.gif

hit me with a quick play NT

From: [emoji]9829[/emoji]havin da tyme of ma lyfe[emoji]9829[/emoji]
Date: Jan 4, 2009 1:16 PM

UM OK DARRELL MY NAME IS TIANNA......HOW OLD R U

Date: Jan 4, 2009 2:08 AM

Let me start by introducing myself, I'm darrell and I would forever be grateful if you could tell me your name.

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:04 AM

um do i kno u

Date: Jan 3, 2009 10:24 PM

well that's how I feel about you... can i borrow you?? i'll give you back i promise.

Getting them unflashy slow buckets like Tim Duncan

thats whats up you got a number or something I can call u at?

------ Original note ------

To:
Subject: Re: Re:
Dreams maybe, nah i'm not sure...

We should definitely make that change though.

To: TristanTA
excuse me do I know you from somewhere? lol

To:
NO NO NO, an even better question Beautiful lady is when can we get to borrowing eachother and partaking in a 68?

To: TristanTA
Subject: Re:
thats real cute!!! how are you doing sweetheart? the question is when can i borrow u for a minute... lol

To:
Subject:
so when you gonna let me borrow you for a couple of hours, maybe even longer hehe

dribble penetration, spin move

I'm 18 and live a crazy life
Plus I'll tell you what the 80's like
And I know what ladies like
Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

hit me with a quick play NT

Date: Jan 4, 2009 1:16 PM

UM OK DARRELL MY NAME IS TIANNA......HOW OLD R U

Date: Jan 4, 2009 2:08 AM

Let me start by introducing myself, I'm darrell and I would forever be grateful if you could tell me your name.

Date: Jan 4, 2009 12:04 AM

um do i kno u

Date: Jan 3, 2009 10:24 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you... can i borrow you?? i'll give you back i promise.
Old enough to take you out and steal your heart....jk i'm really _____ but lately people have been telling me i act/look older....when can wediscuss the terms of the lease
wink.gif

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mID=509341&imageID=1744066#a=509341&i=1743959
zjutyu.jpg

Yup I am like superman but black lol, oh you know maybe play some monopoly, shoot some pool, go for a drive, have freaky sex, get in snowball fights but when you gonna let me be able to see that smile on your face
wink.gif

Date: Jan 4, 2009 1:48 PM

saving the world huh? does that mean u have a uniform? men in uniform r kinda cute.. i like doin all the same stuff.. some good and bad huh? i dunno.. that all depends on what u mean
smile.gif

Date: Jan 2, 2009 10:49 AM

well if I am not saving the world from evil I like to Ball, watch Movies, Eat, Listen to music, BOWL >'_'< and do a lot of other things you know some good some bad...

what about you?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mID=509341&imageID=1744066#a=509341&i=1743959

SMH... i posted on the first page & didn't even get in the game yet.

Don't worry though ...

I'm bout to get my Ed Reed on...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Here is one of my encounters:

you know, i'm not exaclty sure. i've been trying to figure it out all my life. it's an islamic name. i've been told that it means healer, but idk how valid that source was, lol. there is a world of judaism called assiyah though, the "physical" world, so i like to say this is my world! lol.
but yeah, idk. thanx though!
Date: Jan 4, 2009 2:22 AM

You have an interesting name Assiyah. what does it mean :smile: ?

Date: Jan 4, 2009 1:19 AM

lol, ok..?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 3:16 PM

Can I borrow you for a for a few nanoseconds?…If I don't return you then you can have my box of animal crackers and jar of applesauce :smile:

b3915a42791543a6e5dd6b526ffd4034e32123c.bmp

She aight. Coaches, should I go for the deep ball for six right now?

LOL, girl name don't mean nothing more than what her name is..

That was hilarious

Back
Top Bottom