Can somebody explain the sagging pants down thing to me please? vol. out of touch old man

Soulja%20Boy%20Tell%20Em-KSR-000081.jpg

soulja-boy-gucci-mane-shawty-lo-bandana.jpg

deerickypic.jpg

lil-wayne-skinny-sagging.jpg

images

41783_192191129966_1391262_n.jpg

I don't get it. What is the point? Is there a meaning? It makes it more difficult to walk and move plus below your **** even, opens up the possibility of indecent exposure and cats can see your booty. Why is this hot in the streets? Is there any truth to the rumor about it meaning you took it in the poop shoot in prison and that's where it started? And especially sagging skinny jeans, IMO that is just a horrible look

Last edited by a moderator:
It was originally meant to let certain "warriors" know that the bootie was available for the taking.

It was originally meant to let certain "warriors" know that the bootie was available for the taking.

Since the 90's?
@$#% has been going on WAAAAAAAAAAAY before the 90's my friend.

Since the 90's?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Son, it's not like this is something new. %$% been doing this since the 90's.

Yea and I've been missing it since then. But I never saw the sagging with tight %$@ jeans you had to hold your breath to get into thing until the last couple yrs. Dudes used to just buy those od baggy and oversized jeans and sag them

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Son, it's not like this is something new. %$% been doing this since the 90's.

Yea and I've been missing it since then. But I never saw the sagging with tight %$@ jeans you had to hold your breath to get into thing until the last couple yrs. Dudes used to just buy those od baggy and oversized jeans and sag them

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Since the 90's?
Word but lol at this dude trying to act brand new.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Since the 90's?
Word but lol at this dude trying to act brand new.

Back
Top Bottom