Can someone explain how there's a FSR of CDP 13/10 ?

@160jordansdeep, that profile GIF's amazing
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

But honestly that pack is ridiculously priced, you can find it on eBay for almost 200$ less..

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

They probably stocked up back in 2008 and selling them now.

Well they stocked up for no reason then because those are not moving at that price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alexsal

23 is back always rip off....they had the Orion 7's on there for 220$!
30t6p3b.gif

buddy who runs the site lives in chicago & he put them up the exact day the outlet got em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by alexsal

23 is back always rip off....they had the Orion 7's on there for 220$!
30t6p3b.gif

buddy who runs the site lives in chicago & he put them up the exact day the outlet got em 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just looked through all there listings..
Stealth 3's, $225
30t6p3b.gif

Graphite 14's, $268
laugh.gif

White/Red 14's, $310 
roll.gif

The thing I don't understand is why resellers would rather jack stuff up to unrealistic prices & just let them sit rather than actually sell them at a realistic price?? You have to know the average market value of whatever you are elling & adjust your prices accordingly. Do they think a rich fairy is gonna drop out of the sky & pay their ridiculous prices, lol.

When seeing those prices for those
Im glad that my og blacktoes are still
Wearable after 15 years. Only had
To reglue most of the midsole.

Come on I guess they saying they didnt store these shoes for this long to just make a 100 dollar profit off each pack I think 499.99 is fair

Originally Posted by Mints912

Come on I guess they saying they didnt store these shoes for this long to just make a 100 dollar profit off each pack I think 499.99 is fair

I'd much rather take a 100$ than no profit at all & inventory that you can't move. More supply than demand.

Originally Posted by Mints912

Then sneaker resale is the wrong business to be in. There are way bigger margins of profit to be had selling other things.

i sold my shadows creased too easily.. still have my 13s and i love them but somone offered me ds lowtop xi's that just dropped ans $20.. whos getting the short end of the deal??

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

i sold my shadows creased too easily.. still have my 13s and i love them but somone offered me ds lowtop xi's that just dropped ans $20.. whos getting the short end of the deal??

Depends on what you want but ds shoes +money is better than used shoes. i think the cdp 13's might retro again because they didn't retro in the last run but there's no way to tell for sure

Actually the fact that they have so many packs is not crazy. I think the word you're looking for is immoral. They way that those packs were required was not legitimate.

Just copped ALL of them.  See you guys on EBAY.  BIN - 1500$ . YESSIR you all SLEPT

23isdagoat.com  for real.

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom