Can someone explain to me $%$ is so great about Wiz?

I'm not saying he's complete trash, but dude is ordinary as %$#+. His bars are ok at best, hooks are decent, his flow sucks and all he talks about is weed...
Can someone give me a legitimate answer as to why he gets a pass for being so mediocre? 

I'm not saying he's complete trash, but dude is ordinary as %$#+. His bars are ok at best, hooks are decent, his flow sucks and all he talks about is weed...
Can someone give me a legitimate answer as to why he gets a pass for being so mediocre? 

He's the smoked out version of Drake though
pimp.gif

I don't really get it either. All my boys love him, went to one of his concerts and I was still not impressed by dude.

Max B>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't really get it either. All my boys love him, went to one of his concerts and I was still not impressed by dude.

Max B>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz
owww

Max B>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz

There's nothing great about him. Same people who were killin' him for that "Say Yes" +%+(99% of NT) somehow became fans.
laugh.gif
Nothing special to me lyrically but he does have some nice chill ridin' music. That comes in handy on long road trips.

There's nothing great about him. Same people who were killin' him for that "Say Yes" +%+(99% of NT) somehow became fans.
laugh.gif
Nothing special to me lyrically but he does have some nice chill ridin' music. That comes in handy on long road trips.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

why dont yall let max b go? its obvious yall aint gettin no more music from him
roll.gif

Sorry to inform you that his debut album SHOULD be coming out.

I loved Flight School but that's pretty much it for me.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

why dont yall let max b go? its obvious yall aint gettin no more music from him
roll.gif

Sorry to inform you that his debut album SHOULD be coming out.

I loved Flight School but that's pretty much it for me.

You like Rocko though. But to answer your question, there's nothing really great about him, but he makes music I can chill/smoke to. Just good music to vibe to, and it's not on the same gun busting/kingpin #$% most are portraying these days. Dude just does him.

Back
Top Bottom