Can someone explain to me $%$ is so great about Wiz?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Nothing special to me lyrically but he does have some nice chill ridin' music.

This. Dude makes good music.
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Max B>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz

Its not fair to compare him to Bigga, although I see the similarities, Max was/is better than everyone.
Originally Posted by OverGrinding

how is he gonna release music?

he recording the album over the phone?

He has a plethora of recorded work just waiting to be released.
Vigilante Season is among us.

Nothing special to me lyrically but he does have some nice chill ridin' music.

This. Dude makes good music.
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Max B>>>>>>>>>>>Wiz

Its not fair to compare him to Bigga, although I see the similarities, Max was/is better than everyone.
Originally Posted by OverGrinding

how is he gonna release music?

he recording the album over the phone?

He has a plethora of recorded work just waiting to be released.
Vigilante Season is among us.

There's nothing great about him. Same people who were killin' him for that "Say Yes" +%+(99% of NT) somehow became fans.
laugh.gif
Nothing special to me lyrically but he does have some nice chill ridin'/getting blowed music. That comes in handy on long road trips.

Fixed and cosign.

There's nothing great about him. Same people who were killin' him for that "Say Yes" +%+(99% of NT) somehow became fans.
laugh.gif
Nothing special to me lyrically but he does have some nice chill ridin'/getting blowed music. That comes in handy on long road trips.

Fixed and cosign.

You either %!#% with him or you don't.

It's lifestyle music...simple as that.

If you looking for "ill rhymes" or some !$%*...there's a plethora of other artists out here for that. _'s %!#% with Wiz simply because he makes fun, feel good music. And I can't speak for everyone else but I identify with the lifestyle he rhymes about more than anyone else right now. Don't really know what more to say than that.

You either %!#% with him or you don't.

It's lifestyle music...simple as that.

If you looking for "ill rhymes" or some !$%*...there's a plethora of other artists out here for that. _'s %!#% with Wiz simply because he makes fun, feel good music. And I can't speak for everyone else but I identify with the lifestyle he rhymes about more than anyone else right now. Don't really know what more to say than that.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nothing stands out from him to me... He's got a couple good songs (Atleast to me) but thats it.
grin.gif

Pretty much. Only got 2 songs on my itunes by him. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nothing stands out from him to me... He's got a couple good songs (Atleast to me) but thats it.
grin.gif

Pretty much. Only got 2 songs on my itunes by him. 

My question is, When did he go from that tall %%@+% rapping on the techno beat, to a tatted up weed head?

nerd.gif

My question is, When did he go from that tall %%@+% rapping on the techno beat, to a tatted up weed head?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

nerd.gif

sometime between say yeah  and now

nerd.gif

uuuuuh what. dude always been a weed head.

nerd.gif

uuuuuh what. dude always been a weed head.

nerd.gif

sometime between say yeah  and now

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I think we've reached an era in which having salient lyrics isn't necessary to make good SONGS.

Wiz makes nice music, he has a nice blend of bars and hooks and he isn't forcing anything. The whole "all he talks about is weed" argument is a bit tiring, it would be a major problem if he were rapping about some extra street *@++ with some of ya'll so the fact that he's keeping it real is pretty cool.

Plus he compliments the beats he's on pretty well for the most part. You gotta know what you're getting when you listen to an artist, I don't double click a Wiz song in my library in hopes of discovering dope metaphors or crazy multis or any of that, I just know that i'm getting something enjoyable and something that will easily be remembered.

This.

Back
Top Bottom