Can someone explain to me $%$ is so great about Wiz?

Prince of the City 1 and 2 are his only good mixtapes. He started going downhill on flight school when he turned into a hypebeast, looking like tyga's twin brother and all. He should have just stuck to rapping, leave the crooning to Max B

to me, Wiz puts out that LIFESTYLE music.. he aint no supernatural lyricist.. but he got an ear for chill beats to smoke and ride to..

from his Twitter, the Day Today Series (peep on youtube) and Concerts, you can see he is just cool dude thats keepin it real, doin him and lovin life.. i definately support that.

he pretty much tells it how he sees it: smokin that good wit other dudes females, havin them tricks cook them cheese eggs for him, sippin Bombay and having a good time..

if you cant appreciate it, then i guess you just aint part of that Taylor Gang LIFESTYLE..

to me, Wiz puts out that LIFESTYLE music.. he aint no supernatural lyricist.. but he got an ear for chill beats to smoke and ride to..

from his Twitter, the Day Today Series (peep on youtube) and Concerts, you can see he is just cool dude thats keepin it real, doin him and lovin life.. i definately support that.

he pretty much tells it how he sees it: smokin that good wit other dudes females, havin them tricks cook them cheese eggs for him, sippin Bombay and having a good time..

if you cant appreciate it, then i guess you just aint part of that Taylor Gang LIFESTYLE..

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Wiz Is Cool But ,

The Planes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taylor Gang(IMO)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wiz is cool to me. its our lame @+@ generation of teen/young adults that have this weird fascination of weed that ruins him for me.

his fans are the most annoying people ever. its always "taylor gang or die" this or "im about to go roll up some planes" that. its like his fans try TOO HARD to be down with his movement to the point where they all sound like tools.

i listen to his music, and I dont smoke (anymore, due to medical reasons). I still enjoy his music, weed songs and all, he makes good chill music.

but i never listen to him with other people, because they get into their "TAYLOR GANG OR DIE #+!*@" mode and they become completely annoying.

if rappers were broken up into tiers, wiz would be a tier 2 rapper, which is a solid rapper. he has talent, but you can tell he doesn't have enough versatility in his music to go far in the mainstream rap scene. but he fits in perfectly fine where he is, and he seems comfortable there, and its all fine to me.

and if i were to get high, i'd smoke to Cudi before i spark up to Wiz. Cudi makes anthem music

wiz is cool to me. its our lame @+@ generation of teen/young adults that have this weird fascination of weed that ruins him for me.

his fans are the most annoying people ever. its always "taylor gang or die" this or "im about to go roll up some planes" that. its like his fans try TOO HARD to be down with his movement to the point where they all sound like tools.

i listen to his music, and I dont smoke (anymore, due to medical reasons). I still enjoy his music, weed songs and all, he makes good chill music.

but i never listen to him with other people, because they get into their "TAYLOR GANG OR DIE #+!*@" mode and they become completely annoying.

if rappers were broken up into tiers, wiz would be a tier 2 rapper, which is a solid rapper. he has talent, but you can tell he doesn't have enough versatility in his music to go far in the mainstream rap scene. but he fits in perfectly fine where he is, and he seems comfortable there, and its all fine to me.

and if i were to get high, i'd smoke to Cudi before i spark up to Wiz. Cudi makes anthem music

Originally Posted by hella handsome

he has talent, but you can tell he doesn't have enough versatility in his music to go far 

Nah im pretty sure he is hella versatile.

he has talent, but you can tell he doesn't have enough versatility in his music to go far 

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

he hasn't been showing much, at least imo. 

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

he hasn't been showing much, at least imo. 

Back
Top Bottom