Can someone explain to me $%$ is so great about Wiz?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Wiz Is Cool But ,

The Planes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taylor Gang(IMO)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

u had the nerve to say wiz only raps about weed and u like rocko? all of rocko's songs are about money...

Yall got it confused, I'm not hating on Wiz (he has some joints). I'm just wondering what all the buzz is about because I don't really think he's anything special in any aspect. (production,hooks, bars,flow,content) So when I say "he only raps about weed" I don't mean it as a bad thing. 
I'm actually wondering why people like him, not trying to down him or anyone listening to him. 

As for Rocko, dudes way more unique than anyones gonna give him credit for. I'm not gonna get into it though because most of you never heard anything besides Umma Do Me..and I don't want to turn this into a Rocko post. 

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

u had the nerve to say wiz only raps about weed and u like rocko? all of rocko's songs are about money...

Yall got it confused, I'm not hating on Wiz (he has some joints). I'm just wondering what all the buzz is about because I don't really think he's anything special in any aspect. (production,hooks, bars,flow,content) So when I say "he only raps about weed" I don't mean it as a bad thing. 
I'm actually wondering why people like him, not trying to down him or anyone listening to him. 

As for Rocko, dudes way more unique than anyones gonna give him credit for. I'm not gonna get into it though because most of you never heard anything besides Umma Do Me..and I don't want to turn this into a Rocko post. 

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

People like Wiz cuz its OK to like Wiz...

His music is coo...

But its alot easier to hop on a bandwagon once its a bunch of people already on...
This and...

the dude raps normal as hell. Hes not wack, but nothing he says is impressive. I have no idea why some people make him seem as the sh*t.

plus he dresses like the dudes you see posted on the hypebeast thread

His music is coo...

But its alot easier to hop on a bandwagon once its a bunch of people already on...
This and...

the dude raps normal as hell. Hes not wack, but nothing he says is impressive. I have no idea why some people make him seem as the sh*t.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

His music is coo...

This and...

Exactly, I feel the same way. 

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

His music is coo...

This and...

Exactly, I feel the same way. 

Originally Posted by townlegend

he makes enjoyable music imo

and plus its that perfect chill/relax music to play, especially at a lil social gathering where people are drinking/smokin/hanging out. guys is cool with it and the ladies feel it too. when I throw a get together I make sure I include some Wiz tracks.

and its funny I know alotta people assume his fans are weed heads, but Ima big Wiz fan and I dont smoke at all lol

Originally Posted by townlegend

he makes enjoyable music imo

and plus its that perfect chill/relax music to play, especially at a lil social gathering where people are drinking/smokin/hanging out. guys is cool with it and the ladies feel it too. when I throw a get together I make sure I include some Wiz tracks.

and its funny I know alotta people assume his fans are weed heads, but Ima big Wiz fan and I dont smoke at all lol

Prince of the City 1 and 2 are his only good mixtapes. He started going downhill on flight school when he turned into a hypebeast, looking like tyga's twin brother and all. He should have just stuck to rapping, leave the crooning to Max B

Back
Top Bottom