Can The hood boogers/ghetto girls get some love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
I know we all love to clown on these girls and call em rats, that's etc etc etc. But God damn those Bodies are something to look at. Without them we wouldn't have those beautiful twerk videos that I love watching so much, strippers half naked on the gram, getting tweaked on by a fatty at the club.

I jus got transfered to one of the worse parts in detroit at my job and god damn it might be the best thing ever. Ghetto big massed bitties come in all day smelling like trees and black n milds wit the tightest jeans and chesticles out. I love me a conservative smart woman but if u ain't never smashed a project chick u losing fam, straight up. Put that p game down on u then warm u up some pizza rolls wit some red Kool aid after the deed is done. Imma start snapping pics for the fellow nt ghetto booty lovers if I can.

Last edited:
Gimme a nice awg, abg, amg, aag and ill be good
U from cali right? U need to take a trip to Compton asap my dude. They will have u snatching that silver spoon out yo mouth moving away from mom's asap. Hell look what amber did to yeezus

I know we all love to clown on these girls and call em rats, that's etc etc etc. But God damn those Bodies are something to look at. Without them we wouldn't have those beautiful twerk videos that I love watching so much, strippers half naked on the gram, getting tweaked on by a fatty at the club.

I jus got transfered to one of the worse parts in detroit at my job and god damn it might be the best thing ever. Ghetto big massed bitties come in all day smelling like trees and black ain't miles wit the tightest jeans and chesticles out. I love me a conservative smart woman but if u ain't never smashed a project chick u losing fam, straight up. Put that p game down on u then warm u up some pizza rolls wit some red Kool aid after the deed is done. Imma start snapping pics for the fellow nt ghetto booty lovers if I can.

whats a black aint miles? :x

I need a ratchet Detroit broad who used to live in one of those abandoned lookin buildings on the part of town that looks like the opposite of how it did in home improvement.

Shed probably do any type of act or favor asked of her.

I need a ratchet Detroit broad who used to live in one of those abandoned lookin buildings on the part of town that looks like the opposite of how it did in home improvement.

Shed probably do any type of act or favor asked of her.
They are a dime a dozen. My cuz met one at mcdonalds in the summer and she necked him up for 2 mcchickens and all the change in his cup holder

Pass. I got self respect. Not that I havent had my share of hood boogers, but when the deed is done, I feel nasty inside

This is how I feel when I go to a random seafood or bbq spot way down Cullen here. The shortest shorts on the phattest butts, more than likely strippers at night. These girls are appreciated for a fun time here and there, especially with nothing long term.

I aint saying wife them bops but the smash is crazy if u drunk and make sure they fresh n clean

Sup I'm not capable of taking to them without telling them to ****

They talk to damn loud all in a ***** ear n ****

Last edited:
I aint saying wife them bops but the smash is crazy if u drunk and make sure they fresh n clean

:lol: I'm a grown as man, why the hell do I have to worry if this chick washed her box. At this point in my life the last thing I would ever entertain a clown as chick who ain't got her crap together. One nighter or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom