Can The hood boogers/ghetto girls get some love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one last summer, endless yambs and foodstamps.

Having a decent job = playing in the NBA to a hood chick. She's gonna do anything you want to keep you around.

But when you stop ******* with them, let it some how be their fault, end it peacefully don't talk ****, because she has a endless supply of dudes she can get to throw hands with you.

U say no to ratchet ***** $tacy $tacy can't!
Nothing like takin the ebt card when u hungry grab whatever u want. Piihb, piihm, piihear, piihnose, put it anywhere As long as u got a job and a decent whip and ***** don't buy no rims she will worship the pipe for a ride in yo ride.

Last edited:
I aint eem got none right now I'm doing the faithful thing but I watch... i watch

How you make this thread on Valentines Day, doe?
roll.gif

How you make this thread on Valentines Day, doe?
Cuz I'm at work watching these fat booties walk in popping they gum loud, patting that weave and tying up their Adidas samoas

Facebook is a godsend for smashing rachet chicks you used to go to school with,when I was younger all the bad hood chicks were smashing just dope boys,now they about 2-4 kids deep and buddy is long gone. I swear you don't even have to stunt, I can go chill at the beach with some friends and get tagged in a couple of pics. Next thing you know it's the "hey stranger", "I haven't seen you since highschool" messages.

I work for the local vitals department. U know all these thots need they birth certificates to get ids to do their taxes. They been in here the last 2 weeks

Facebook is a godsend for smashing rachet chicks you used to go to school with,when I was younger all the bad hood chicks were smashing just dope boys,now they about 2-4 kids deep and buddy is long gone. I swear you don't even have to stunt, I can go chill at the beach with some friends and get tagged in a couple of pics. Next thing you know it's the "hey stranger", "I haven't seen you since highschool" messages.

This guy knowwwwws

I want the ratchet of the ratchet. Im talking about dropped out of middle school, can't read, baby phat shoes, the whole 9!

Last edited:
This ain't no damn solo act either everybody's welcome or contribute especially new Orleans nters it's xmas to them **** down there right now

Don't post pics bro, might get caught so don't risk your job and get fired for it. It's def. not worth it, especially in Detroit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom