Can The hood boogers/ghetto girls get some love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aint nothing wrong with messing with a hoodgirl/ratchet chick...im at a point in my life where ill mess with them but i aint wifing them.

we all know where to go to get a nice girl and where to go to pull a ratchet. every single dude on here who says they wouldnt mess with a ratchet chick is basically saying no to gettin some p. word to juicy j. getting it in is getting it in, its essential haha. 

go to the club to pull ratchets

go to a brewery/upscale bar to pull the hipsters

Last edited:
I use to mess with a dental assistant from Bushwick. Always smelled like newports and bath and bodyworks lotion. She use to steal these expensive toothpaste and mouthwashes for me.

She has two kids and her baby father is locked up for selling crack

I kinda miss her

Last edited:
I had a ratchet girl just for smashing before but after a while she wanted to hold my hand in public and I deaded it

fellow resident of Detroit

and i know what OP is talking about

that MASS APPEAL

nthat.gif

24 years old, with goals, cool life, and always looking to grow.

I will forever keep at least 1 ratchet on the team until I settle down....

they're loyal, good yambs, and love to get the D...

they have all the snacks at they're crib too...

a chick that grew up around ratchets and took all the good characteristics while maintaining class >>>>>____

" Put that p game down on u then warm u up some pizza rolls wit some red Kool aid after the deed is done"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol so ratchets and fat girl are the best at sex according to NT and "that's why" you get with them. Lol sure guys.......

I know that feel bro that ratchet beat up p can get addictive tho she would let you do things that would make your main seem lame but with ratchet p is always drama be careful

25 with a master's degree

And I still love some rachet yambs.

I can't do it like I use to but I will probably always have at least one.

My shorty from Detroit actually OP she ain't rachet tho so it's kinda all bad

Lol so ratchets and fat girl are the best at sex according to NT and "that's why" you get with them. Lol sure guys.......

Pretty girls don't have to work for anything so there's no effort needed for them. Look at Kim k, sex game was a struggle. Khloe is considered the worst if the 3 but I feel like she'd put in work in the bedroom. These ratchets will let you pretty much do anything. Sports stars smash all these randoms on the side because their main won't let them have their way.

Pretty girls don't have to work for anything so there's no effort needed for them. Look at Kim k, sex game was a struggle. Khloe is considered the worst if the 3 but I feel like she'd put in work in the bedroom. These ratchets will let you pretty much do anything. Sports stars smash all these randoms on the side because their main won't let them have their way.

Hmmmm........ Noted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom