Can The hood boogers/ghetto girls get some love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

Basically.

"Thick" woman, who smells like HIV and newports with 5 baby daddys appreciation thread. Tired of all these AWG from The Hills.

Cornball bet you don't go in the white girl thread and think the same thing.

Facebook is a godsend for smashing rachet chicks you used to go to school with,when I was younger all the bad hood chicks were smashing just dope boys,now they about 2-4 kids deep and buddy is long gone. I swear you don't even have to stunt, I can go chill at the beach with some friends and get tagged in a couple of pics. Next thing you know it's the "hey stranger", "I haven't seen you since highschool" messages.
LMFAO.. This man...

I'll take a hoodbooger from the ATL 
nthat.gif

they seem nice.

Facebook is a godsend for smashing rachet chicks you used to go to school with,when I was younger all the bad hood chicks were smashing just dope boys,now they about 2-4 kids deep and buddy is long gone. I swear you don't even have to stunt, I can go chill at the beach with some friends and get tagged in a couple of pics. Next thing you know it's the "hey stranger", "I haven't seen you since highschool" messages.

this _ almost made me reactivate my damn FB..

OP you sound like a hood dude, does the same thing apply for hood dudes :nerd:
you know damn well you've had your clutch worn out by a tyrone or two

iOhYXx9gKBb0K.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember that day too. Hood booger to the max, voice and errythang.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

all my girls until around 19 were hood. it left my respect and perception of women in ruins.
mean.gif
i've witnessed and heard enough horrific **** to write a donny goines novel. all women are headaches but i'd like me a headache with self-respect... something to lose. something. anything.

my 17 y.o. ex dipped on me after a devastating accident for a 27 y.o. dope boy, had his baby within a year, then got him locked up for a domestic months after labor.

then called me to come smash.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom