Can the Thunder beat the Lakers in the first round?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I like how you guys are proud that stern will help you guys out
laugh.gif

I like how your one of those basketball fans who believes in conspiracy theories.
I know man, I mean he's never helped the Lakers in a series before right?
All I know is if this series goes 7 games and in the final game I see either Joey Crawford or @%%% Bavetta reffing I'm gonna feel cheated right off the bat

Not surprising coming from a Kings fan
laugh.gif

You still mad about the 02 WCF
laugh.gif

What's next you going to make the yearly !#@$% & moan thread about that series
laugh.gif
um, I'm not a Kings fan. I'm a Sixers/Thunder fan, and a fan of seeing a great playoff series won by the team that deserved to win, not the one that makes the most free throws.

LOL And here I thought free throws were a part of the game. This guy is a kings fan and a sixers fan and anybody who is in a series against the lakers fan. how did stomping on the sixers and AI feel in the finals? whats your conspiracy theory there

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

I like how your one of those basketball fans who believes in conspiracy theories.
All I know is if this series goes 7 games and in the final game I see either Joey Crawford or @%%% Bavetta reffing I'm gonna feel cheated right off the bat

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
um, I'm not a Kings fan. I'm a Sixers/Thunder fan, and a fan of seeing a great playoff series won by the team that deserved to win, not the one that makes the most free throws.

Just out of curiosity, how do you like the sixers and thunder? 

The better team usually wins the series anyways.  Don't start with this. 
Where did i state that EVERY series is like this? They USUALLY are won by the better team, but every once in a while there's one that's won with some behind the scenes work done by Stern. And dude, you're a Cavs fan why are you arguing about something I said about the Lakers? 
laugh.gif

And I've been a Sixers fan since Iverson was there. Durant's been one of my favorite players since he played at Texas and Eric Maynor is from the same area as me.

I also never said that there was a conspiracy behind the Lakers beating the Sixers. Nobody could beat the Lakers that year and the only way that Philly could have done it is if Iverson dropped 60 a game

Just cause he's a Cavs fan, doesnt mean he has to say dumb !%#@ like you. Youre disgracing the game, why even watch if you think its rigged. Just plain stupid.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Just cause he's a Cavs fan, doesnt mean he has to say dumb !%#@ like you. Youre disgracing the game, why even watch if you think its rigged. Just plain stupid.
You are dumb as rocks. I think I've already stated that I don't think every game is rigged, but that some have been manipulated. There's been other times its happened not involving the Lakers too. But Lakers fans are like spoiled, little brats that get everything they want and whine when they don't so I wouldn't expect you or any other fans of that team to make sense of anything that's said negatively about them.
For the record though I don't think Stern would manipulate this series because the Thunder advancing could help his future marketing dollars more so than the Lakers anyway

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

umm...

Yeah your full of CRAP !

A lot of people on here know your a Kings fans and we've all seen you the past few years trolling on the Lakers vs. Kings game threads.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

umm...

Yeah your full of CRAP !

A lot of people on here know your a Kings fans and we've all seen you the past few years trolling on the Lakers vs. Kings game threads.
Bro I don't give a ++@+ about the Kings and I just joined this site less than a year ago.

You are dumb as rocks. I think I've already stated that I don't think every game is rigged, but that some have been manipulated. There's been other times its happened not involving the Lakers too. But Lakers fans are like spoiled, little brats that get everything they want and whine when they don't so I wouldn't expect you to make sense of anything that's said negatively about them.
For the record though I don't think Stern would manipulate this series because the Thunder advancing could help his future marketing dollars more so than the Lakers anyway

If you just joined, then leave. F'n moron. So what you think 1 or 2 games are rigged. Your pansy a.s.s. obviously thinks they were important games right? So why watch any games if in the end the important games are rigged. You're dumb as +%!@. Stop watching. Dont sign in. GIFSoup

lol @ this thread. If Lakers win, it's because Stern wont let them lose.

If Lakers lose, Thunder are Gods amongst men.

smh @ some of you clowns.

If Bynum and Gasol come ready to play, there's nobody on OKC than can guard them. That's of course IF they come ready to play. That seems alot to ask for from our 2 bigs.

You are dumb as rocks. I think I've already stated that I don't think every game is rigged, but that some have been manipulated. There's been other times its happened not involving the Lakers too. But Lakers fans are like spoiled, little brats that get everything they want and whine when they don't so I wouldn't expect you to make sense of anything that's said negatively about them.

If you just joined, then leave. F'n moron. So what you think 1 or 2 games are rigged. Your pansy a.s.s. obviously thinks they were important games right? So why watch any games if in the end the important games are rigged. You're dumb as +%!@. Stop watching. Dont sign in. GIFSoup
wahhhhhhhh why don't you cry a little more? Your lame #@# is getting heated over a computer screen, went and got a gif and allll 
roll.gif

I love how all I had to say was something about the refs and Stern and you threw a fit. There were previous people before me in this thread that said "Stern won't let that happen" by the way. So in conclusion, get off my D

Looks like NRD is gonna be the first casualty of this year's playoffs.
laugh.gif

I don't think the Thunder can do the unthinkable... this will be a big coming out show for them though if they can get one or two off the defending champs

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

The Lakers have too much of an inside presence while the Thunder have none. Lakers in 4 or 5.
this...Marcus Camby dropped 30 and 12 on the thunder
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just out of curiosity, how do you like the sixers and thunder? 

The better team usually wins the series anyways.  Don't start with this. 
Where did i state that EVERY series is like this? They USUALLY are won by the better team, but every once in a while there's one that's won with some behind the scenes work done by Stern. And dude, you're a Cavs fan why are you arguing about something I said about the Lakers? 
laugh.gif

And I've been a Sixers fan since Iverson was there. Durant's been one of my favorite players since he played at Texas and Eric Maynor is from the same area as me.

I also never said that there was a conspiracy behind the Lakers beating the Sixers. Nobody could beat the Lakers that year and the only way that Philly could have done it is if Iverson dropped 60 a game

Stop blaming Stern man.  If it hurts you that bad to have to think the NBA is rigged...then stop watching it.  

KD will have to bring his top game, and so will the others. will be a good series but LA will take it in 5

Lakers will take it easy... The Thunder's inexperience will show.

I see Durant having one huge game of 40+ and the Thunder stealing that,

but other than that... Lakers in 5

Back
Top Bottom