Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

eek.gif

Maybe it's the KKK.

OP, this kinda gives me the creeps.

I live in MI as well, in Grand Blanc, which is near Flint. There's a road called Lost Lake Road (very similar name), and from your description, it sounds damn near the same.

It's a long road/driveway wide enough for one car. Trees surround it pretty much on both sides. I-75 actually runs next to it for a little while, where it starts.

I've never been down the road, but a friend of mine's sister went down, and said she saw faces in the trees or something like that.... I call ducktales.

But truth be told, I've NEVER seen another person go down that road. And it always looks deserted.....

OP, this kinda gives me the creeps.

I live in MI as well, in Grand Blanc, which is near Flint. There's a road called Lost Lake Road (very similar name), and from your description, it sounds damn near the same.

It's a long road/driveway wide enough for one car. Trees surround it pretty much on both sides. I-75 actually runs next to it for a little while, where it starts.

I've never been down the road, but a friend of mine's sister went down, and said she saw faces in the trees or something like that.... I call ducktales.

But truth be told, I've NEVER seen another person go down that road. And it always looks deserted.....

Me and some friends went to the Ada witch and some other spots the other day.. Thinking about making a trip to the felt mansion and look for the melon heads... Might have to add this place as a spot to go to

Me and some friends went to the Ada witch and some other spots the other day.. Thinking about making a trip to the felt mansion and look for the melon heads... Might have to add this place as a spot to go to

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

You are trespassing on private property. They can hang up whatever signs they please.
pretty much

but whether or not they can actually do what the sign says is the question
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

You are trespassing on private property. They can hang up whatever signs they please.
pretty much

but whether or not they can actually do what the sign says is the question
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that

Yes you can. Castle Law, you don't even need a sign. Hell, in TX you can go run some dudes down for robbing a neighbor's house who you admittedly don't know, after the 911 operator told you not to, and shoot them in the back while they're running away and get off ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy )

And I would guess he is into something illegal like maybe marinjuana harvesting or something but then you mentioned a Crown Vic and Suburban, those are usually Fed/Law Enforcement vehicles, so now I'm thinking something crooked but with Government backing. Report it to your local News and see if they will do a story on it. On slow news days, they'll run with anything

It depends on the state. as you mentioned, TX is the only state I've ever heard of where shooting someone off tops JUST for trespassing is legal.

In CA, a man can be in your house strapped, in the process of robbing you, while your children are sleeping, about to walk out with your television and if you shoot him above the waist YOU'RE the one who's going to be arrested for attempted murder.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that

Yes you can. Castle Law, you don't even need a sign. Hell, in TX you can go run some dudes down for robbing a neighbor's house who you admittedly don't know, after the 911 operator told you not to, and shoot them in the back while they're running away and get off ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy )

And I would guess he is into something illegal like maybe marinjuana harvesting or something but then you mentioned a Crown Vic and Suburban, those are usually Fed/Law Enforcement vehicles, so now I'm thinking something crooked but with Government backing. Report it to your local News and see if they will do a story on it. On slow news days, they'll run with anything

It depends on the state. as you mentioned, TX is the only state I've ever heard of where shooting someone off tops JUST for trespassing is legal.

In CA, a man can be in your house strapped, in the process of robbing you, while your children are sleeping, about to walk out with your television and if you shoot him above the waist YOU'RE the one who's going to be arrested for attempted murder.

Originally Posted by iz3n

Now Playing [50 Cent - Somebodies gonna die tonight]
RIP
The song is called " I'm Supposed to Die Tonight".
But it brings the same fate in Op's case.
Just roll up there in straight ski mask mode.

2q3yfx2.gif

Originally Posted by iz3n

Now Playing [50 Cent - Somebodies gonna die tonight]
RIP
The song is called " I'm Supposed to Die Tonight".
But it brings the same fate in Op's case.
Just roll up there in straight ski mask mode.

2q3yfx2.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Neo-Nazis setting up compounds in Michigan?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Neo-Nazis setting up compounds in Michigan?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't want to go down that road in pitch black...I would go in the day time. I would be on the phone the whole time with someone though, just in case.

I wouldn't want to go down that road in pitch black...I would go in the day time. I would be on the phone the whole time with someone though, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom