Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by carbine

onlyjays9P wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

onlyjays9P wrote:

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Just drive past the sign man.... my friend claims they went like 10 yards past the sign and some cars came down....

And get a pic of the sign

Are you goin tonight!??! I was about to go to bed but if your goin I'm def stayin up for this ha ha
Idk if you got a camera or something we can go out there tonight i'll drive.

Moment of truth.. Is OP all talk, or is he down?

I don't know guys, but it really might not be anything. There's plenty of signs like that all over, especially in the South. Thought came to me that it could be someone who just wants to be left alone.
ohwell.gif

I thought about that, someone who just wants to be left alone. But they live in the middle of the damn forrest of fear... I don't think they really have to worry about anyone bothering them. If anything the sign makes people want to mess with them more. Theres gotta be SOMETHING going on back there. It didn't just say Trespassers will be shot. The damn sign said "No trespassers, no questions asked, no explanations needed, no one leaves alive." It was a bit intense, my friend who isn't usually afraid of anything was shook.

If my other friend is telling the truth about the Crown Vic and Suburban chasing them down.. and that was 6 years ago... I mean when we were in the car he called up his friend and just said "We are going to the driveway." Right away dude knew what he was talking about and said "Go down it in reverse and I'll call you in a bit."

We all are thinking the worst, some crazy person on some Texas Chainsaw Massacre type stuff.....
I've heard Michigan Militia
I've heard Drug house
I've heard safe house for witness protection program.....

But really , how do you just have a house in the middle of a perfect Square of trees.....

Originally Posted by carbine

onlyjays9P wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

onlyjays9P wrote:

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Just drive past the sign man.... my friend claims they went like 10 yards past the sign and some cars came down....

And get a pic of the sign

Are you goin tonight!??! I was about to go to bed but if your goin I'm def stayin up for this ha ha
Idk if you got a camera or something we can go out there tonight i'll drive.

Moment of truth.. Is OP all talk, or is he down?

I don't know guys, but it really might not be anything. There's plenty of signs like that all over, especially in the South. Thought came to me that it could be someone who just wants to be left alone.
ohwell.gif

I thought about that, someone who just wants to be left alone. But they live in the middle of the damn forrest of fear... I don't think they really have to worry about anyone bothering them. If anything the sign makes people want to mess with them more. Theres gotta be SOMETHING going on back there. It didn't just say Trespassers will be shot. The damn sign said "No trespassers, no questions asked, no explanations needed, no one leaves alive." It was a bit intense, my friend who isn't usually afraid of anything was shook.

If my other friend is telling the truth about the Crown Vic and Suburban chasing them down.. and that was 6 years ago... I mean when we were in the car he called up his friend and just said "We are going to the driveway." Right away dude knew what he was talking about and said "Go down it in reverse and I'll call you in a bit."

We all are thinking the worst, some crazy person on some Texas Chainsaw Massacre type stuff.....
I've heard Michigan Militia
I've heard Drug house
I've heard safe house for witness protection program.....

But really , how do you just have a house in the middle of a perfect Square of trees.....

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

UPDATE IM HEADING OUT THERE NOW WITH 2 OF MY BOYS PICS WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT

Damn, I can't go to sleep now
roll.gif
I hope he comes back, if somethin happens to him I'm gonna feel real bad
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

UPDATE IM HEADING OUT THERE NOW WITH 2 OF MY BOYS PICS WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT

Damn, I can't go to sleep now
roll.gif
I hope he comes back, if somethin happens to him I'm gonna feel real bad
eyes.gif

I just woke up to eat some all natural no salt added cottage cheese an seen this thread with 16 pages on NT. Yep........this place is great.

I just woke up to eat some all natural no salt added cottage cheese an seen this thread with 16 pages on NT. Yep........this place is great.

Back
Top Bottom