Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

UPDATE IM HEADING OUT THERE NOW WITH 2 OF MY BOYS PICS WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT

laugh.gif
yesssssssirrrrrr

Got a J ready to be lit, NCAA in the Xbox...can't wait for the results

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

UPDATE IM HEADING OUT THERE NOW WITH 2 OF MY BOYS PICS WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT

laugh.gif
yesssssssirrrrrr

Got a J ready to be lit, NCAA in the Xbox...can't wait for the results

There's gotta be a NTer in the GRarea that has access to some night vision goggles.

But then again think about walking down that street with some homies being the ony one with the NVGs on and seeing a guy in the trees chilling staring at all of you. I might rather not know he was there.

There's gotta be a NTer in the GRarea that has access to some night vision goggles.

But then again think about walking down that street with some homies being the ony one with the NVGs on and seeing a guy in the trees chilling staring at all of you. I might rather not know he was there.

I have a bad feeling... theres going to be one of two outcomes

Either A. RIP
or B. We are still looking at the wrong house...
roll.gif
and I'll never be able to show my face on NT again. If thats the case I'm going out there ASAP and getting pics myself.

You guys are welcome
smile.gif

Nah jp I'm sure someone else would have found the forest of cannibal rapists if I didnt.

9P, good luck man. And if you're reading this please take videos, pics, sound recordings, the works. You could become a hero from this.

AND LEAVE ONE PERSON BEHIND AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION, ON THE PHONE WITH YOU IN CASE YOU DIE. Someone needs to report the case to the FBI.

You guys are welcome
smile.gif

Nah jp I'm sure someone else would have found the forest of cannibal rapists if I didnt.

9P, good luck man. And if you're reading this please take videos, pics, sound recordings, the works. You could become a hero from this.

AND LEAVE ONE PERSON BEHIND AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION, ON THE PHONE WITH YOU IN CASE YOU DIE. Someone needs to report the case to the FBI.

I have a bad feeling... theres going to be one of two outcomes

Either A. RIP
or B. We are still looking at the wrong house...
roll.gif
and I'll never be able to show my face on NT again. If thats the case I'm going out there ASAP and getting pics myself.

Back
Top Bottom